What's new

ICC Board approves changes to governance, competition and financial models

Have you ever stopped to think that might is right? BCCI is the mightiest board, because of her huge financial power, so maybe other boards had objections but they knew better then to speak up. Or it could just be PCB messing up, if the new setup meant more financial share for the bigger contributor. Lets wait for a while until things get clearer.
Or "may be", or "it could just be" a fact, that India do create 80% share? And thats the reason no board is debunking that claim?
So just as I said above, might is right, right? But isn't this time to bring in more countries into the Cricket system rather then brining the system into disrepute? Can we atleast agree on the fact that BCCI had to twist arms and offer 'bribes' to get other boards to sign? (By bribes I meant guaranteed tours and such).
This system is not gonna stop bringing in other countries. And for the "bribe".....That so called bribe is the fact that playing India is always a benefit as compared to playing others (Otherwise why didnt other boards offer that bribe?). Which was my original point.

Not really, all we have see so far is that Indians are home tigers and foreign pussy cats. Since you play 80% of your matches at home, you have an improving record. You can check up on that.
No sir, those 6 consecutive wins are as follows....
1. England tour of India
2. Champions trophy in England
3. Triangular series in West Indies
4. India Tour of Zimbabwe
5. Australia tour of India
6. West Indies tour of India

So out of six consecutive wins, 3 are at home and 3 are abroad. That doesnt sound like "80% home wins."

Not bad at all. We dont expect them to win every match.

Back
Top Bottom