What's new

Big Three could control revamped ICC

We defeated Australia,what more do you want.......:cool::cool:
We decimated West Indies in Tests........:cool::cool:
see talking about Australia only, what about South Africa and New Zealand ODIs ? :D
What about Test against South Africa ? LOL

see talking about Australia only, what about South Africa and New Zealand ODIs ? :D
What about Test against South Africa ? LOL
We lost to South Africa but England which ranks second lost to Australia,i thought that that you are a senior member and will undersand this.....:tdown::tdown:

South Africa test was drawn,we didnt lost......:cool::cool:
Bangladesh should learn from India how to play its cards......:cool::cool:

1.We lost to South Africa
2.South Africa test was drawn,we didnt lost......:cool::cool:
ahahah two different statements in same post :rofl: BTW england does not rank 2nd neither in test nor in ODI

ODI specially.

India bloody recently won the biggest ODI tournament apart from WC...'The Champions Trophy' beating every side black n blue...remaining undefeated till the end....that too in bowling favorable conditions of England...short term memory loss..ehh ?

India bloody recently won the biggest ODI tournament apart from WC...'The Champions Trophy' beating every side black n blue...remaining undefeated till the end....that too in bowling favorable conditions of England...short term memory loss..ehh ?
gossa mat kar... what about after that ? :D

LOL good joke bro

Good joke ? u knw about the Asia Cup u guys are gonna host after a month ? who was its original host ? who damn 'gifted' it to u ?

You the who is the fucking president of ACC which has given security clearances to Bangladesh for hosting Asia Cup ? You know which board controls ICC...the same ICC which is still continuing with Bangladesh as host of T20 WC ? why are they continuing with it when Pak & many others board are opposing Bng as host ? who is doing lobbying for u to be continued as host ?

Do u really think BCCI & India needed YOU as co host of WC 2011 with the clout BCCI had in ICC ? still they hung with u and Lanka as co host just for this Asian unity ?

Damn u guys...learn to show ur gratitude where its required.

gossa mat kar... what about after that ? :D

After CT ? After CT India has just lost one series in SAF recently and won the rest of them...show me otherwise ?

Last edited:
ahahah two different statements in same post :rofl: BTW england does not rank 2nd neither in test nor in ODI
Your senior member tag should be snatched.....:tdown::tdown:
In first statement i was talking about ODI and about Test in second.......
England was second when we lost to South Africa........
BDforever is a senior member......:o::o:o_Oo_O???? jarves=:cool::cool:

Good joke ? u knw about the Asia Cup u guys are gonna host after a month ? who was its original host ? who damn 'gifted' it to u ?

You the who is the fucking president of ACC which has given security clearances to Bangladesh for hosting Asia Cup ? You know which board controls ICC...the same ICC which is still continuing with Bangladesh as host of T20 WC ? why are they continuing with it when Pak & many others board are opposing Bng as host ? who is doing lobbying for u to be continued as host ?

Do u really think BCCI & India needed YOU as co host of WC 2011 with the clout BCCI had in ICC ? still they hung with u and Lanka as co host just for this Asian unity ?

Damn u guys...learn to show ur gratitude where its required.
1. because of IPL you gave away Asia cup .
2. It will not remain same ICC, anyway we are talking about FTP.

Your senior member tag should be snatched.....:tdown::tdown:
In first statement i was talking about ODI and about Test in second.......
you lost both ODI and test series in South Africa :haha: go check results :sarcastic:

1. because of IPL you gave away Asia cup .
2. It will not remain same ICC, anyway we are talking about FTP.

First...Asia Cup ain't clashing with IPL if u don't know ? Secondly, I made hell lot of points which u didn't reply...about WC 2011 co hosting, about u continue hosting Asia Cup & WT20 despite concerns from PCB and other boards just bcz 'evil' BCCI is supporting u guys....I quoted ur posted bcz u posted tht 'good joke' is response to a member saying BCCI will support teams like Bng etc. BCCI has always done as (pretty evident) and it will do so....no matter how thankless people like u are to them.

Show proof....

We lost it buddy....doesn't matter

Show proof....
Results | South Africa v India | ESPN Cricinfo

First...Asia Cup ain't clashing with IPL if u don't know ? Secondly, I made hell lot of points which u didn't reply...about WC 2011 co hosting, about u continue hosting Asia Cup & WT20 despite concerns from PCB and other boards just bcz 'evil' BCCI is supporting u guys....I quoted ur posted bcz u posted tht 'good joke' is response to a member saying BCCI will support teams like Bng etc. BCCI has always done as (pretty evident) and it will do so....no matter how thankless people like u are to them.
IF BCCI supported BD truly then we would see BD tour in India and co-hosting is pure politics :D

It was a 2 match series in which South Africa won first and second was drawn and now compare it with the magnitude of defeat of England......:cool::cool:
same England has beaten you in your backyard :D

Results | South Africa v India | ESPN Cricinfo

IF BCCI supported BD truly then we would see BD tour in India and co-hosting is pure politics :D

IF ? I have given u 'n' number of instances where BCCI has and is helping u but again that if ? don't be child crying "father so what if u have given me car or house or clothes, till the time u don't buy me a phone I won't call u father". India didn't hosted even Zimbabwe or Ireland or Afghanistan...so ? Not hosting Bangladesh is not politics...its pure economics. Might as well go beyond ur head.

same England has beaten you in your backyard :D

England has been whitewashed two times by India in India 5-0...u knw tht ? England hasn't won last 4 ODI series in India do u knw tht ? When England won 2-1 against India last year that was FIRST for them in them in over 30 years do u knw tht (they lost ODI series to India ryt after tht test series) ? Duh... :disagree:

IF ? I have given u 'n' number of instances where BCCI has and is helping u but again that if ? don't be child crying "father so what if u have given me car or house or clothes, till the time u don't buy me a phone I won't call u father". India didn't hosted even Zimbabwe or Ireland or Afghanistan...so ? Not hosting Bangladesh is not politics...its pure economics. Might as well go beyond ur head.

England has been whitewashed two times by India in India 5-0...u knw tht ? England hasn't won last 4 ODI series in India do u knw tht ? When England won 2-1 against India last year that was FIRST for them in them in over 30 years do u knw tht (they lost ODI series to India ryt after tht test series) ? Duh... :disagree:
so BCCI is running out of money so that it only care to invite others to keep money flow ? :D
England last time won, no ? o_O

Back
Top Bottom