What's new

I Dislike Generals more than all our enemies combined

Reception of Nehru doesn’t have anything to with partition violence.

No, it was gruesome. But it didn’t have anything to do with Pashtuns or Baloch. The Radcliffe line doesn’t run through our lands.

My argument is that partition trauma is healed. Pakistanis and Indians get along well, the Kartapur corridor is evidence of that.

Meh not really. I used to like Pakistan and do 5G wars 😂😂

Wdym by “most Pakistanis” this is just my personal opinion.

It isn’t my history. Partition doesn’t have anything to do with us. The borders on the west of the country were set in 1893 after the Afghan king agreed to sell the land.

At one point you say I’m a pajeet then say I’m Afghan. The mind of a Pakistani 😂

So then Pakistan was still at a losing end.

Pashtuns are only 15% of Pakistan, we are a minority and our language isn’t an official language in India.

However, what I said was true, Pakistani people by in large follow Indian media. People even watch Indian movies and songs while changing free Kashmir .

Country is crashing and burning itself. I don’t gotta do anything 😉

India buried Pakistani soldiers that they refused to get:

This persisted even in 2004:

A subservient mind is when you look past the fact the army dances with the enemy

A subservient mind is when Iraq and Libya have higher development and HDI than Pakistan despite getting invaded by the US. That subservience is the reason for Pakistan’s underdevelopment.

Bro Pakistan actually has so much talent.

It’s like a parasite sucking on our blood continually.

It sounds like excuses for losing.

I don’t see Chinese people or Russian people doing this. Only Pakistanis.
Other Pakistanis see hate in your post.

As someone of Pakistani Punjabi descent I just read pain and anger at lost potential. I am not even mad reading the stuff you are writing, in fact others should see this as a consequence of what a complete lack of proper governance can do to the spirits of the people.

Pakistan needs violent revolution.

@Valar Brahmins make up around 4-5% of India's population. They are in actual fact one of India's smallest minorities.

As per the 1881 census, Brahmins (along with Jutts and Rajputs) were one of the 3 largest castes/groups in the greater Punjab region (modern day provinces of KP and Punjab in Pakistan, and states of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal in India) where they constituted 10 to 15 % of the entire population. Even if there are no Brahmins in the rest of India (which of course is not the case) they cannot be termed "a small minority" in any way

Pakistan needs violent revolution.
We can't be Turkey. Sorry 😞
We will die but not revolt. We can boil, but no spark.
As per the 1881 census
You are good at caste-based data. I remembered your discussion of 'chorah' caste. First time I knew that 'musalli' were lower caste people who converted to Islam.

Is anyone else starting to feel the same, it's like a house rat or some shit, like finding a bad friend is worse than a cruel enemy
I see our country and I just can't understand why are we poor, like I can't understand it except for someone literally keeping you down
or am I being emotional - it's elite capture but they are getting all the blame?

Over the past 6 years, they changed PM's like underwear, all the elite class is with PDM while the country is on the other side, almost unanimous
True Patwari.
PMLN hate campaign against military came to fruition.
We have Pakistanis hating own military more than BJP Hindutva militants.

That's because of the fact that Pak Army has done more harm to Pakistan and Pakistanis than they have done (if any) to India/Hindutvadis
How?
Imran Khan government was fell by Judiciary who opened court at 3am on a Sunday to disqualify him while intervening with matters of parliament

Reception of Nehru doesn’t have anything to with partition violence.

No, it was gruesome. But it didn’t have anything to do with Pashtuns or Baloch. The Radcliffe line doesn’t run through our lands.

My argument is that partition trauma is healed. Pakistanis and Indians get along well, the Kartapur corridor is evidence of that.

Meh not really. I used to like Pakistan and do 5G wars 😂😂

Wdym by “most Pakistanis” this is just my personal opinion.

It isn’t my history. Partition doesn’t have anything to do with us. The borders on the west of the country were set in 1893 after the Afghan king agreed to sell the land.

At one point you say I’m a pajeet then say I’m Afghan. The mind of a Pakistani 😂

So then Pakistan was still at a losing end.

Pashtuns are only 15% of Pakistan, we are a minority and our language isn’t an official language in India.

However, what I said was true, Pakistani people by in large follow Indian media. People even watch Indian movies and songs while changing free Kashmir .

Country is crashing and burning itself. I don’t gotta do anything 😉

India buried Pakistani soldiers that they refused to get:

This persisted even in 2004:

A subservient mind is when you look past the fact the army dances with the enemy

A subservient mind is when Iraq and Libya have higher development and HDI than Pakistan despite getting invaded by the US. That subservience is the reason for Pakistan’s underdevelopment.

Bro Pakistan actually has so much talent.

It’s like a parasite sucking on our blood continually.

It sounds like excuses for losing.

I don’t see Chinese people or Russian people doing this. Only Pakistanis.
Rohillas faced violence moving eastward during the partition. There were clashes in Quetta itself. If you are from Balochistan, ask your elders about what transpired on Patel road in Quetta. That history of violence is the history of the entire Pakistan. Just like the history of violence in tribal districts/settled KP districts 20 years from now would be the history of a guy in Sukkur, a lass in Lasbela, and so on despite there being no TTP-perpetuated violence in these cities right now.

South Indians do not say that since they do not share a border with Pakistan, they disown the violent history between the two countries. As I said, you have internalized self-hatred out of spite. You yourself accepted that you internalized that 5GW BS which shows that you have a history of being fickle. Emotional folks like you get exploited and then become reactionaries once spurned.

Trauma might be healed for the likes of you (minority), not the Indian polity that is out for blood and has none of the aman ka tamasha BS.

I stated you are confused. At times call pajeet culture your own/similar, then spout the typical sub-nationalist claptrap that has come to be associated with lar aw bar gang. After abandoning of your 5G jihad, you got so shaken up that now sorting out your identity in your enthusiasm to identify with enemies of your country is becoming cumbersome.

You won't be sharing these links had you watched the video which shares the causes of why bodies couldn't be retrieved.

Lost what?

Soldiers on the opposing sides exchanged cigarettes, and sweets, and danced on the eve of Christmas during WW1's trench warfare. Did that eliminate enmity or the war between the warring sides? Your sentiments are hurt because those you simped for didn't measure up to your expectations and now you have abandoned logic, blind hatred has taken over. In that hatred, you are attacking the country and are willing to accept the propaganda of its enemies. News for you, one can be anti-establishment without condoning enemy propaganda too.

You won't get any apologia for the military's extra-constitutional thuggery that has impoverished Pakistan.

What sounds like an excuse?

Last edited:
True Patwari.
PMLN hate campaign against military came to fruition.
We have Pakistanis hating own military more than BJP Hindutva militants.

You can blame the army for that. People don't forget treason easily.

1670756490894.png

For all those who think:
'the same awakening occurred in 79, etc."
"army moves Paksitan"
"army will get what It wants"
"the military remains the best guarantor of keep the country together."

The Hadith states how nature works. 'destroyed' is bound to happen sooner or later.

https://www.economist.com/asia/2022/01/01/why-brahmins-lead-western-firms-but-rarely-indian-ones

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...ts-in-india/story-GUMXtPlPb3v9XYXcEXPGHP.html

"Writing about how reservations fracture Hindu society, Gautier observed that Anti-Brahminism originated in, and still prospers in anti-Hindu circles. It is particularly welcome among Marxists, missionaries, Muslims, separatists and Christian-backed Dalit movements of different hues. When they attack Brahmins, their target is unmistakably Hinduism."

Note that as of 2015, 55% Brahmins lived below the poverty line. And this number has not changed from the UPA to NDA times.

@-=virus=- @SIPRA paajee

Last edited:
The PM has no power, force rules, its a primitive system. It will continue so long as the soldiers are fed, and when the money runs out, it collapses.

Crazy to think how the US never had a coup, despite being the most powerful army.

Total Population: 5.6 crore (4.3%)
Poor Brahmins: 13%
Rich: 19%
Literacy levels above the age of 18: 84%
Graduates: 39%

What is the basis of these figures? Are these based upon some kind of census? Or some selective statistical studies? Or some organizational data?

just throw a grenade next door take it to war put the generals on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom