What's new

I Dislike Generals more than all our enemies combined

It was for Brahmins only and even made a distinction between cultivator Brahmins and non cultivators. Also, the paper I shared mentions 2.2 percent high caste Hindus besides 7.3 percent Brahmins.

So, no matter how hard you try, it's impossible to prove that the largest ethnic group among Hindus is "one of the smallest minorities" (your original claim)

Brahmins are not an ethnic group. In certain states like Maharashtra they are not even a single racial group.

I do not understand how a group that's less than 5% of a population in not a super minority.

After all Muslims at 20% are a minority.

Brahmins are not an ethnic group. In certain states like Maharashtra they are not even a single racial group.

Neither are Rajputs, Jutts etc ... But that's an entirely different debate

I do not understand how a group that's less than 5% of a population in not a super minority.

After all Muslims at 20% are a minority.

Well, firstly, they are definitely more than 5 percent .. Secondly, being a majority or minority are relative terms ..

Muslims at 20% are a minority compared to 78% Hindus

Brahmins at 7.3 % (or even 5%) are the single largest ethnic group among Hindus (and even all Indians) and hence "a majority" technically

Hope that helps clear up your confusion

Last edited:
You can blame the army for that. People don't forget treason easily.
This has been going on for too long.
Whatever is done by any institution or politician in Pakistan , is blamed on army and that politician goes on to win the next election as if nothing happened.
Bhutto is still zinda , despite causing millions of deaths and breaking Pakistan.
There are still 2.5 million pending cases in judiciary, and increasing by 70k per year..
Because people of Pakistan can only fault the army, not the politician or the judiciary.
Keep it up.

Is anyone else starting to feel the same, it's like a house rat or some shit, like finding a bad friend is worse than a cruel enemy
I see our country and I just can't understand why are we poor, like I can't understand it except for someone literally keeping you down
or am I being emotional - it's elite capture but they are getting all the blame?

Over the past 6 years, they changed PM's like underwear, all the elite class is with PDM while the country is on the other side, almost unanimous
oooo u bloooody civilian ..... how dare ...

Reunification of Bharat aka ghar wapsi of Pak will solve it all

Bajwa will be demoted to an orderly..

Supreme commander Modi Ji sahaab ke boot polish karega banda

Need to align with China in this US China cold war. Neutrality will not get us anywhere.. no. Right now its a war of China - US for world power. US is propping up India which also is another threat to us.

Pakistan just needs to openly join the China camp. Pakistan helped US defeat a superpower like USSR in Afghanistan. It can help China beat US too.

US is so ungrateful after all we've done for them. Loss of generations of wealth and lives in their so called wars and sanctions. Why be neutral to an ungrateful dog. Such a shame.

i will respectfully disagree with you i dont belief resources are provided by people Allah creates and Allah provides!!
agreed, imagine the money that we are paying in interest for debt servicing. if that could be utilized for good of the ppl. the overpopulation myth is busted in europe, japan etc because they are collapsing. I wont see it, but most likely my kids; surely grand kids will see it. the only reason its not an issue for the US is because of hispanics.

Is anyone else starting to feel the same, it's like a house rat or some shit, like finding a bad friend is worse than a cruel enemy
I see our country and I just can't understand why are we poor, like I can't understand it except for someone literally keeping you down
or am I being emotional - it's elite capture but they are getting all the blame?

Over the past 6 years, they changed PM's like underwear, all the elite class is with PDM while the country is on the other side, almost unanimous

Hello Maula Jatt!

I am Donald Lu, Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs. I am quite surprised to see how you feel about the military generals of Pakistan because we, at the State Department, have a completely different opinion. After I served my own piss to your ambassador Dr. Asad Majeed Khan and handed over the cypher, he very kindly delivered the said cypher to Qamar Javed Bajwa, your then COAS. Needless to say, your military generals proved to be of immense help to serve the interests of the USA in Pakistan.

We have found them to be very obedient and cooperative. Sometimes even WE get embarrassed at how much submissive they can become. But this is how we like them. Can't complain.

I, however, do have to say that it is amusing to see you guys cry over your compromised military generals (Dear editor, please insert the best laugh react emoji in this bracket before posting on PDF). I have only one advice for such an occasion: cry more, nothing will be changing for you helpless tw*ts LMAO.

Yours sincerely,
Donald Lu.

1670805142768.png

1670805158049.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom