What's new

how to know that we have hidden capability in us?

aiman_hashmi.25

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hi everyone.
i have made this thread to know that how to know or how to find that we have hidden capability in us?

few days ago, i talked someone(don't want to mention his name) , he told me that i have hidden capability and i asked him that waht hidden capability i have so he said that find it by yourself...
so,
i am so confused and amazed too that i have hidden capability(even though i don't know).

Can anyone tell me how to find out what's hidden in me?

somewhat i know about myself is that i am somewhat different from other people(siblings, parents and relatives).

hi everyone.
i have made this thread to know that how to know or how to find that we have hidden capability in us?

few days ago, i talked someone(don't want to mention his name) , he told me that i have hidden capability and i asked him that waht hidden capability i have so he said that find it by yourself...
so,
i am so confused and amazed too that i have hidden capability(even though i don't know).

Can anyone tell me how to find out what's hidden in me?

somewhat i know about myself is that i am somewhat different from other people(siblings, parents and relatives).

How old are you?

How do you define "hidden capabilities"?

What makes you different? Every one thinks they are different, so what exactly makes you? You eat less, don't pay same games? Don't talk the same way and that you think is some how making you different?

We are all the same down under, what separates a person from another is knowledge, faith, and amount of effort we put into self development. Get that right and you will be better, but not "different".

As for people telling you. You do realize people are ignorant and they will just say anything to please you or sell you something?
So my question is, what exactly did you end up buying when that person told you this?

i was taking some sort of courses about self defence and then they have taken my interview on the same time he said this.

He is trying to sell his classes and training to you.

I've been training for Ninjutsu for over 5 years now. I have trained for different martial arts before that. And I have a very keen interest in Human Psychology.
So let me reiterate. There is nothing hidden inside you or anyone. We are what we are and what we "choose" to be.
Choose to be better and that's your defining factor and what can make you better. But again, not "different".

no he is a doctor and some other people also said this that's why ....aik ke kehne pe thori pochna thori tha mainy pr woh doctor hain

how?

And how do those people know whats hidden inside you? Did they get some dream or an X ray ffs?

Anyways, go here and convince yourself.

Take this test and make sure to answer all questions with complete honesty. Not what you think you are, but actually who you are.

This will show you your psychological profile of your sub conscious.

https://similarminds.com/enneagram-test.html

After that, take this test, it will tell your personality type based on MBTI

https://www.16personalities.com/

Once you are done with both, post your results here and tag me.

But some people are more talented than others and learn new things faster

That does not mean they have anything "hidden" inside them. That only means they "choose" to use their mind in a certain way.
Some are intuitive and others are not. But everyone has an ability which the other lacks. But yet everyone can choose to evolve to being a complete human.
And yet again nothing "hidden" or "different".

I've been training for Ninjutsu for over 5 years now.

wtf is this, another kind of some bs? The only thing I respect is MMA, boxing or muay thai.

tai chi, ding dong, lip loop whatever you call it, are all bs.... please don't preach bullshido...

wtf is this, another kind of some bs? The only thing I respect is MMA, boxing or muay thai.

tai chi, ding dong, lip loop whatever you call it, are all bs.... please don't preach bullshido...

And who the **** you are for me to even care what your tiny brain respects?

Back
Top Bottom