What's new

How to deal with growing Sindhi Nationalism?

Founding fathers were fundamentalist Muslims
Like this one?

1623873135028.png

I want to ask, Sindhi youths have all the jobs thru quota system and additional jobs in urban Sindh thru fake domiciles!
PPP and nationalists still cry wolf and use Sindh card to blackmail rest of the Pakistan.
1. Any scientific patent by a sindhi despite all the quota system help?
2. Any notable philanthropic and social work founded by Sindhi?
3. Anyone from Sindhi speaking people who is even remotely like Edhi, Dr. Adeeb Rizvi of Kidney Institute, amjad Saqib of Akhuwwat?
4. People of Karachi had setup wells in thar. Alkhidmat and banh beli of Javed Jabbar.
4. Any Sindhi wadera, politician or even a so called youth has setup a free school for poor Sindhis?
5. Any scientific discovery by any Sindhi youth?

All they do is use Sindh card and blackmail.
They are intellectually killing themselves.

Look at the level and depth of corruption in Sindh by sindhi rulers which they do using Sindh card.
Allah does not change the state of a people of they dont change themselves.

Pakistan had two urdu speaking army chiefs

One was born in Azamgarh. Other one was born in Delhi

Pakistan had two urdu speaking air chiefs

One was born in Farrukhabad. Other one was born in Bombay

Pakistan had two urdu speaking Naval chiefs

One was born in Hyderabad. Other was born in Karachi to a family that migrated to Pakistan from Hyderabad

These people came from India and managed to get to the top positions because of merit

No one born in Nawabshah, Larkana, Sukkar, Khairpur managed to become chief of any of the tri services despite having several prime ministers and presidents

Ever wondered why???

Because you can't pay bribe to become chief of any of the force. You can't become chief on fake domiciles. You can't become chief on fake degrees. There is no quota for these positions. It was just meritocracy working
Okay Panagir.

So called successfully panagir's ruled this country

While you are crying for "alienation" of sons of the soil despite having fake domiciles and quota system :lol:

Last edited:
Must be being fuelled by RAW! Identify the leaders, and take them out in the most brutal manner!! Don't make the same mistake as done with Mujib and his cohorts....

Whoever goes against a Muslim state becomes a Murted! The Katl of the Murtedin is Vejip...

Whoever goes against a Muslim state becomes a Murted! The Katl of the Murtedin is Vejip...
where have I seen this before......? last time the Momens went for the kill against the Murtards who dared to rebel against a Muslim state, it didn't end well for the Momens.
and blaming the people for their own backwardness also doesn't help a lot, and hasn't ended well either.

Educate them improve the literacy rate
Make better infrastructure
Give them jobs

Improve their living standards

Above all end PPP From Sindh

Impossible. The fuedals control Sindh. Sindh has very little future.

A growing threat is the rapid feeling of alienation among the educated Sindhi youth. There exists a wide wedge between them and the state. The recent Bahria Town fiaso has only exasperated these feelings of alienation. Additional factors are...
1) PPP governance
2) No credible alternative to PPP ( PTI had a chance to capitalize on the Bahria Town incident but it only chose to highlight the violence of the protestors and not the land grab by Malik Riaz)
3) Urdu Media Racism ( Sindhi youth feel strongly about racist depictions in mainstream Urdu Media)
4) Karachi politics ( Sindhi youth feel strongly about voices coming from Karachi demanding a separate province)
5) No visible mainstream representation in the national media, sports teams.
6) Unease about demographic change in Sindh ( previously limited to Urdu Speakers but now increasingly hostile to Pushtun presence in Sindh).
7) Water Shortage ( Many believe Punjab is stealing water from them)

Some of the people who have these concerns believe solving these issues within the federation of Pakistan. However, a Sindhudesh idea, as prepostorous and impractical as it may sound, is also gaining traction.

A lot of these concerns can be dismissed as they lay in falsehoods. Demographic change in a multi-ethnic country like Pakistan is a given especially in the 21st century. However, we need to engage them on other issues to bridge the divide.

a) provide a mainstream alternative to PPP ( Due to its corruption and misgovernance, PPP can longer provide a buffer against Sindhi separatism)

b) Bridge rural/urban divide ( Urdu speakers need to join their voices with educated Sindhis and own Sindh.....expressions of hate against Sindh and Sindhi people will not help any community).

c) Solve water issues ( the only long-term solution is the provision of desalination plants for communities in the Sindh delta).

d) Take a stand against reported forced conversions ( Sindhi youth are more progressive as compared to other ethnic groups when it comes to religious liberties hence a stand by the state of Pakistan against this practise will earn us their trust and goodwill).

In terms of numbers, Sindhis are the third largest ethnic group and not sure we can afford another disaffected group. We have to tackle these issues before they blow up in our face and before they become too complicated.

Other ideas are welcome on this thread.

make it a new country!

A growing threat is the rapid feeling of alienation among the educated Sindhi youth. There exists a wide wedge between them and the state. The recent Bahria Town fiaso has only exasperated these feelings of alienation. Additional factors are...
1) PPP governance
2) No credible alternative to PPP ( PTI had a chance to capitalize on the Bahria Town incident but it only chose to highlight the violence of the protestors and not the land grab by Malik Riaz)
3) Urdu Media Racism ( Sindhi youth feel strongly about racist depictions in mainstream Urdu Media)
4) Karachi politics ( Sindhi youth feel strongly about voices coming from Karachi demanding a separate province)
5) No visible mainstream representation in the national media, sports teams.
6) Unease about demographic change in Sindh ( previously limited to Urdu Speakers but now increasingly hostile to Pushtun presence in Sindh).
7) Water Shortage ( Many believe Punjab is stealing water from them)

Some of the people who have these concerns believe solving these issues within the federation of Pakistan. However, a Sindhudesh idea, as prepostorous and impractical as it may sound, is also gaining traction.

A lot of these concerns can be dismissed as they lay in falsehoods. Demographic change in a multi-ethnic country like Pakistan is a given especially in the 21st century. However, we need to engage them on other issues to bridge the divide.

a) provide a mainstream alternative to PPP ( Due to its corruption and misgovernance, PPP can longer provide a buffer against Sindhi separatism)

b) Bridge rural/urban divide ( Urdu speakers need to join their voices with educated Sindhis and own Sindh.....expressions of hate against Sindh and Sindhi people will not help any community).

c) Solve water issues ( the only long-term solution is the provision of desalination plants for communities in the Sindh delta).

d) Take a stand against reported forced conversions ( Sindhi youth are more progressive as compared to other ethnic groups when it comes to religious liberties hence a stand by the state of Pakistan against this practise will earn us their trust and goodwill).

In terms of numbers, Sindhis are the third largest ethnic group and not sure we can afford another disaffected group. We have to tackle these issues before they blow up in our face and before they become too complicated.

Other ideas are welcome on this thread.
I have urged my relatives to leave Sindh(I already did). I am partially successful. And by next 10 years, I will try my level best that none of immediate family members live anywhere in Sindh(Punjab and Punjabis are the best part of Pakistan, after Urdu speaker community).
What Sindhi thinks, what they want? I don't want to think about it. Really. When I came out of Sindh, I saw a welcoming atmosphere. For me, Sindh is a shit, and if Sindhi youth don't realise what makes it shit, then they should buy a mirror. Sindh is a shit hole filled with hatred, curruption and tales, the tales who are tools for again, hate and curruption.
If I chose a single word for Sindh and its sons of soil that would be : shit.
Mera Jotay marnay ka dil chahta un non Sindhi logon ko Jo Sindh chorhnay ko tayyar nai horahy. Basically they don't realise that Sindh and Sindhi is here to make your life and their own life miserable. So be it. Kab tak qurbani ka Baqra banty rahogy. I am proud that I took action and alhamdolillah, ab sukoon main hon. Allah na Kary mujhe Sindh wapas Jana pary.

Remove ppp cancer from sindh and wadera system and everything will be fine

Cut the bullshit

Our home is Pakistan. Not one province

My ancestors didn't leave their perfectly well settled homes in India to settle in Sindh. They left them for Pakistan

If Sindh is our home then why we have quota system only in Sindh? Why no muhajir can become Chief Minister of Sindh?

We had army chiefs who were born in India but never a chief minister who was born in Karachi

Instead of pleasing those who hate us question their racism

Sindhi racism needs to be called out

To an extent, I agree with you, bro.

I do know about their racist tendencies but for sake of Average Sindhi dude, who is common guy like you and me....We need to work together with him.

Remove ppp cancer from sindh and wadera system and everything will be fine

You kill the wadera system you free the Sindhi people --
In all honesty this should've been done ages ago, this system is completely against our beliefs.

I feel vast majority of Sindhi's would benefit if we get rid of the above and bring them into the system. On top their brainwashing by feudal' s need to be cleaned out by reeducation camps -- nationalization.

You kill the wadera system you free the Sindhi people --
In all honesty this should've been done ages ago, this system is completely against our beliefs.

I feel vast majority of Sindhi's would benefit if we get rid of the above and bring them into the system. On top their brainwashing by feudal' s need to be cleaned out by reeducation camps -- nationalization.

Totally agree with you
Wadera system is cancer for sindh!
My family is from interior sindh from mirpur khas and sanghar they till me biggest threat to sindh is ppp and wadera system.

I agree. We should break down to 100+ administrative units with autonomous local governments to manage healthcare, education, and local infrastructure. Let the units decide their lingua franca, priorities, by-laws, etc (if Sindhis want to live as Sindhis, let them). Give the units lots of flexibility, e.g., if they want to pool resources, then allow it, but if others want to be hyper-independent from the rest, then allow it too.

That said...policing, postal, telecom, defence, and inter-district affairs (highways, dams, etc) should be federal responsibilities.

Japan has 47 prefectures.

where have I seen this before......? last time the Momens went for the kill against the Murtards who dared to rebel against a Muslim state, it didn't end well for the Momens.
and blaming the people for their own backwardness also doesn't help a lot, and hasn't ended well either.
The poster is Turkish national based in USA
Seems like an advocation for suicide, considering some overzealous Bigoted chaps may consider those taking refugee in the land of "Great Satan" a murtad

Referance for this?
From the book 'Choudary Rehmat Ali and his political imaginations' by Tahir Kamran, there are many great excerpts from that book, unfortunately the author is somewhat biased against him.

1623883901072.png

Bazm i Shibli was the first organization to begin espousing the concept of a separate state.

The four signatories of the Pakistan declaration, announcing the Pakistan movement and the need for the creation of Pakistan. Two are Punjabis while two are Pashtuns.

1623885071301.png

The core membership of the original Pakistan movement consisted exclusively of students from Punjab and NWFP, while Bengali and Hindustani Muslims vehemently opposed the creation of Pakistan (at this point).

1623885366570.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom