What's new

How to deal with growing Sindhi Nationalism?

You do realize that the group of people that opposed Pakistan the most were "fundamentalist Muslims".

But is that not an entirely internal affair?

In the end all communities are run on consensus. Pakistan became a reality based on consensus of all not just the geographical entity it finds itself in right now.

Record number of Sindhis both rural and urban are serving in the Armed Forces, the vast majority of Pakistanis of all striped are patriotic.

People can express all views, even of sub nationalism if done peacefully. Even Sindhi nationalist love Pakistan.

Record number of Sindhis both rural and urban are serving in the Armed Forces, the vast majority of Pakistanis of all striped are patriotic.

People can express all views, even of sub nationalism if done peacefully. Even Sindhi nationalist love Pakistan.
I strongly disagree. Love is self manifested.
Look CJ remarks about state of Karachi and Sindh. Sindh centered PPP has utterly devoured and hollowed Karachi.
MQM was a big culprit but PPP of Sindh is a MONSTROUS EVIL. Did you see any Sindhi intellectual raising voice against the sheer evil of PPP? Sindhis is benefited by PPP's trickle down corruption and keep quiet.
My in law went to Sindh Secreteriat for some work. Every desk was occupied by a Sindhi!
Reaction will be from Karachi until and unless SC and Army start a drive to cleanse Karachi and Sindh from the cancerous disease of corruption by PPP and its oligarch bosses.

LMAO stupid thread...baharia town example is even more hilarious ...equating political acts with nationalism is nonsensical ....every kid knows in Pakistan that PTI govt will never go along with PMLN and PPP ....In Punjab PTI has power but in Sindh they have not but significant vote bank in Karachi hence tussle was bound to happen with Sindh Govt....JQSM wouldn't hard dared to do anything had not they got green signal from PPP

You do realize that the group of people that opposed Pakistan the most were "fundamentalist Muslims".
And don't you know many of the fundamentalists also gave their lives for the creation of Pakistan?

This is called diversity of opinion and it is the basic principle of democracy.

Selective truth most of the time is utter lie.

Wrong, virtually all of us are nationalists in our own way. I live and breath in Sindh every day. Being Muslim has nothing to do with our nationalist tendencies. When push comes to shove we'll always chose Sindh over Pakistan. Much as Bengalis did.

There is no question about Sindh's division. That is plane unacceptable to us. No matter what rationale you can conjure up.

We don't want wadera shahi bs either. But that's our problem to handle. Ironically, the nationalists most of you are trying to target are pro-soliciams, anti-PPP and anti-wadera groups.

I have used my words wisely and I have not transgressed. I speak for my land and my people. No outsider has any rights in this regard.
Thats good i want same sentiments in Punjab and punjabis.
I just got a like from an Indian on one of my comments. Generally I like the "likes." But Indians, keep out. What goes inside Pakistan and between Pakistanis is our own business.
i like your comments too.its opening my eyes.
we nationalist people like you in punjab.

When exactly will it dawn upon you guys that Pakistan exists because of its provinces and provinces do not exist because of Pakistan? But then again if you did not learn in 1971 why would you learn now?

Here's the thing. Virtually every Sindhi is a nationalist, including those of us who favour being part of Pakistan. However, when you lay hands on the hardcore nationalists you also risk alienating those who strongly support being part of Pakistan. Make no mistake, when it comes to choosing between Sindh & Pakistan we'll always chose Sindh. We have always opposed the separatist nationalism but that does not mean we'll abandon our nationalists, even if we resent their politics from the bottom of our hearts. My suggestion is simple: hands off. Let us deal with our own people.

He no longer has any credibility in Sindh or amongst Sindhis. I was once a big supporter. I believed in his cause and thought he would be a great alternative to all the scums in and outside of Sindh. But today I and other Sindhis like me who were willing to support him do not view him with friendliness. Imagine, people of Thar refusing to listen to their own murshad SMQ and voting against him. Reason is simple, the PTI & GDA members in Sindh are far worse than PPP members.
IK has failed probably on all counts that I agree with you. But I was of the view that this is a continued process and whoever the PM may be should move his headquarters to interior Sindh and Balochistan for period of 1 week, if not this regime than in the new regime it would help bring change.

Last edited:
Create jobs and make sure Jahilyat doesn't become widespread. Being Pakistani is supposed become an incentive for ordinary people rather than a rhetoric. We also have to dissolve provencial system and reintroduce unitary government with a new capital city somewhere in the south.

Hello, Chaps.

Weather here in Karachi is quite good. Rains are expected.

--- We usually talk about Karachi and her problems - No one even bother to look at what's happening in Interior Sindh for 14 years straight.

You need to believe that PPP is allowed to rule province for damn 13 YEARS straight without any progress and governance...Would you believe this?

Whenever I have observed fighting b/w Urdu guys and Sindhi chaps on social media - One thing that came into my notice is apart from trolling each other, both communities feel they have been ditched by their representatives (MQM and PPP) and also got ditched by PAKISTAN. The loss was mutual and both got played. There were shouts on both sides to have RESPECT and CARE for each other as BOTH GOT ONLY ONE HOME aka Sindh Province to live and die in. There is a realization growing among EDUCATED Urdu Youth and Sindhi Youth that ESTABLISHMENT divided them through her puppets and did great damage to Karachi/Sindh. Funny thing is From Karachi to Larkana - Anti Establishment Feelings are gaining traction and popularity.

In 21st century, People are smart and fooling youth is quite difficult as they can interpret things better than their ancestors did.

What does this tell you? It tells you that People ON THE GROUND are realizing that the other side is not much different from the other and there are chances of Friendship and BROTHERHOOD. Urdu guys have dropped their support for MQM to quite an extent and Sindhis also complain to Urdu Chaps that PPP and MQM both ruined us.

May be you guys DON'T realize/know that Altaf Hussain has JOINED the ranks of SINDHI Nationalists. This is what he said in recent Bahria Town Saga. A segment of Urdu Speaking community which follows Altaf Hussain has realized and SENSED this divide and rule game and criminal negligence of establishment....PPP's behavior with Urban Sindh was also instrumental in realization of that. PPP surely told us that look depending on Establishment is BIG BAD JOKE for you.

No governance, rampant corruption and NO WILL at all in PPP government to deliver the people. If anyone thinks - this can continue without any consequences - He needs to be ADMITTED in hospital.

Time cares about no one and certainly WON'T wait for establishment.

If PPP again wins in 2023 election with establishment support - Then PINDI will get exposed BIG TIME and FED UP united Sindh youth will/may/should try to BRING change themselves and those youth will be equipped with modern education and won't have any soft corner for Pindi at all.

In nutshell - RULE OF PPP in SINDH province NEEDS to be ENDED once and for all. The longer she rules, the more harder to safeguard Pakistan's internal security calculus.

A New Honest Patriotic Government/Alternative is need of hour in Sindh Province.

Good day,
Regards.

This is sadly the work of 18th amendment allowed by the establishment.

We can create complicated strategic doctrines for Afghanistan and india but we cannot figure out what to do with Sindh and Karachi. Its sad indeed.

The only thing stopping you being thrown into the Arabia Sea is the "Pindi" boys. And Karachi has sizeable Punjabi, Pakhtun and other groups. Get used to it because those numbers will CONTINUE going up. Stop always blaming everything on the army. And you referance that Indian RAW agent Altaf?

That says it all!

The only thing stopping you being thrown into the Arabia Sea is the "Pindi" boys. And Karachi has sizeable Punjabi, Pakhtun and other groups. Get used to it because those numbers will CONTINUE going up. Stop always blaming everything on the army. And you referance that Indian RAW agent Altaf?

That says it all!
Ager chezon k bary main pta na ho to bila wajah tabsara mat Kia karain.. Pindi boys aik dafa apna hath Sindhi qom paraston pe se utha ker daikhain. Phir aap khud daikhlyna keh kon samander main girta Hai.

That says it all!
Karachi is for everyone be it sindhi balochi or pukhtun. I am still waiting for your reply regarding the new settlers of gwadar and gilgit baltistan? Do You want to thrown out urdu speakers in the Arabian sea but what about the new settlers which I mentioned? As per your policy I hope balochis and gilgitis should thrown them out.

This is sadly the work of 18th amendment allowed by the establishment.

We can create complicated strategic doctrines for Afghanistan and india but we cannot figure out what to do with Sindh and Karachi. Its sad indeed.

They can definitely forge a solution w.r.t Karachi but I am feeling ABSENCE OF WILL here.

But we should all wait and see how long this goes !!!

That says it all!

Still angry on losing your title on this forum because of racism?

Ager chezon k bary main pta na ho to bila wajah tabsara mat Kia karain.. Pindi boys aik dafa apna hath Sindhi qom paraston pe se utha ker daikhain. Phir aap khud daikhlyna keh kon samander main girta Hai.

We usually don't carry weapons hence everyone takes us for granted.

We are hardworking tax paying citizens of Pakistan. We will raise our voice and we will will/should fight for our rights.

Back
Top Bottom