What's new

How often do you eat meat?

It's a personal thing. Hindus worship cows because they benefit us in many ways. Not because it's an obligation. :disagree:
so why u quote me..i respect his opinion..and urzzz u worship monkey, snake, elephant etcc its upto u i respect u its u r believes u have free will giving u by God the creator who am i to object you i am nothing but a believer Of almighty who creates every thing u and me and rest of the world..

Tried pepperoni and pork sausages ... utterly tasteless. :hitwall: Never tried it again. I guess pork is pretty neutral in taste. You need to develop a taste for it, or use ketchup(?)
pork's actually pretty good, you never bacon ? even cured sausage or salami is pretty good and flavourfull.

pork's actually pretty good, you never bacon ? even cured sausage or salami is pretty good and flavourfull.
Yeah, had slices, that was good. But it does not go with every meal. :D Chicken or lamb for example can go with almost anything. :D

Anyway. Now I have paneer. :omghaha:

Tried pepperoni and pork sausages ... utterly tasteless. :hitwall: Never tried it again. I guess pork is pretty neutral in taste. You need to develop a taste for it, or use ketchup(?)

buy a fresh Pork Ribs or Leg without fat if you don't want to experiment too much with the meat, I promise you will love its taste...

As far as accepting Pork Skin/fat is concerned, you really need to acquire that taste!

The most imp, Pork meat doesn't release too much of its own juices like Goat or Beef, so when you cook Pork, ensure you dont pour too much of water and you let it cook in pressure cooker for good amount of time (at least 6 vessels)

buy a fresh Pork Ribs or Leg without fat if you don't want to experiment too much with the meat, I promise you will love its taste...

As far as accepting Pork Skin/fat is concerned, you really need to acquire that taste!

The most imp, Pork meat doesn't release too much of its own juices like Goat or Beef, so when you cook Pork, ensure you dont pour too much of water and you let it cook in pressure cooker for good amount of time (at least 6 vessels)

Add sage while marinating pork.

You will like it for sure :)

Yeah, had slices, that was good. But it does not go with every meal. :D Chicken or lamb for example can go with almost anything. :D

Anyway. Now I have paneer. :omghaha:
true, nothing beats a good desi chicken/mutton but our pork vindaloo and beef fry/porottas are still must trys, even if only once.so maybe if you're not feeling too dharmically handicapped someday.. :partay:

and lucky for you we even have cooking paneer down to an art form here,

tandoori-paneer-tikka.jpg

even KFC got crispy paneer goodness,
Bj3x21lCIAAGjw0.jpg

Look at them Master chefs ...
Ye dalo .... wo dalo .... :lol:

zsdxftgxcxxcv
Add sage while marinating pork.

You will like it for sure :)
never used it before and not sure if available in Mumbai....I usually prefer the way my mother cooks it....lots of Ginger Garlic, Black Paper, Onions, Tomatoes and Potatoes ..all together in pressure cooker

true, nothing beats a good desi chicken/mutton but our pork vindaloo and beef fry/porottas are still must trys, even if only once.so maybe if you're not feeling too dharmically handicapped someday.. :partay:

and lucky for you we even have cooking paneer down to an art form here,

tandoori-paneer-tikka.jpg

even KFC got crispy paneer goodness,
Bj3x21lCIAAGjw0.jpg
Hmm. Nice. :D
But I will never touch cow meat and never allow anyone in my vicinity to even smell it. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom