What's new

How often do you eat meat?

It's a personal thing. Hindus worship cows because they benefit us in many ways. Not because it's an obligation. :disagree:

Do you eat meat or saving Hinduism on that front also.

On topic I eat it only in KFC with my friends nowhere else that too chupke chupke. My mother's side don't eat meat hence rest of us suffers. :cry:

Mate, popcorns irritate my throat like hell. Could never eat them since I was a kid. Maybe I'll just eat a bowl of fruit yoghurt, but the problem with that is then I get this craving for coffee, and it's sort of late for that. Hmmmmm........ wifey is asleep and so is the help, let me fry some chips for myself.........

Try caramel popcorns with ice cream.

:lol: Suddenly you are an expert on Hinduism? What exactly would Indians get by falslely claiming to eat meat? I would like to hear your logic behind it, other than the usual "Hinduon ki zehniyat hi aisi hoti hai , like chameleons and :blah:"

Yes, I am like you freaking guys are expert on Muslims and Pakistan.

Saturday Dinner - Pork, Sunday Lunch - Mutton (Goat), Monday to Sunday - Fish once in a day, Monday to Sunday - Chicken 2 times...sometimes during week - Goat Head, Mince Mutton, Goat Trotters, Goat Brains, Goat or
Chicken Lever...

Yes, I am like you freaking guys are expert on Muslims and Pakistan.

OK then!

Whats up with the Iranian flag? Were you able to finally convince the Iranians to consider your kind as one of their own? :lol:

On topic I eat it only in KFC with my friends nowhere else that too chupke chupke. My mother's side don't eat meat hence rest of us suffers. :cry:
I was a voracious meat eater. Many goats, lambs, chicken, fish sacrificed themselves to be my food. :D
But then have switched to eggs alone now. :) No particular reason. Just like that.

KFC chicks are good.

Err, I mean chicken. :tup:

Saturday Dinner - Pork, Sunday Lunch - Mutton (Goat), Monday to Sunday - Fish once in a day, Monday to Sunday - Chicken 2 times...sometimes during week - Goat Head, Mince Mutton, Goat Trotters, Goat Brains, Goat or
Chicken Lever...
Tried pepperoni and pork sausages ... utterly tasteless. :hitwall: Never tried it again. I guess pork is pretty neutral in taste. You need to develop a taste for it, or use ketchup(?)

But this is typical Indian trait I see. Change like Chameleons according to the circumstances.

Fully agree with that one!

Just yesterday on a thread about banning meat/beef everyone was vigorously supporting the ban.

And now all of a sudden everyone of them is the biggest meat eater!

Quite strange, these folks!

but there are many animals who benefit us in same way as cows especially buffalo
Now, what can I say? If you want to respect go ahead. :enjoy:

Fully agree with that one!

Just yesterday on a thread about banning meat/beef everyone was vigorously supporting the ban.

And now all of a sudden everyone of them is the biggest meat eater!

Quite strange, these folks!
We take the bagal mein churi thing very seriously. :agree:

It's a personal thing. Hindus worship cows because they benefit us in many ways. Not because it's an obligation. :disagree:
Exactly ppl lack maturity to see things in a 360 degree view. Cows were/are an economic necessity in indian agrarian based economy. They were the most usefull animals right from ploughing fields , giving milk and using dried dung as fuel. As time passes ppl get emotionally attached to these animals like dogs and treat them as family members.

Most of the time when ppl raise an animal they will be in a moral dilemma whether to kill or not. Wonder why ppl dont think enough to ask the question why only cows but not dogs ?

Back
Top Bottom