What's new

How often do you eat meat?

zsdxftgxcxxcv

never used it before and not sure if available in Mumbai....I usually prefer the way my mother cooks it....lots of Ginger Garlic, Black Paper, Onions, Tomatoes and Potatoes ..all together in pressure cooker
You like Goan pork sausages? Little chewy like chorizo. But nice with beer on the beach in the evening with the gf.

Everyday! If i don't eat meat every day, i have to punch a hole in the wall to feel manly again.

zsdxftgxcxxcv

never used it before and not sure if available in Mumbai....I usually prefer the way my mother cooks it....lots of Ginger Garlic, Black Paper, Onions, Tomatoes and Potatoes ..all together in pressure cooker

You can easily get it in any of the super markets

Kanpur me to mil jata hai bhai lol

Take fresh ones if possible :)

You like Goan pork sausages? Little chewy like chorizo. But nice with beer on the beach in the evening with the gf.
The more pork gets mentioned, lesser the number of guests from the other side of the border stay... :(
After the pic of pork chips or something, there are hardly any left... :what:

No, I do know that Hinduism looks down at meat of any kind with greater emphasis on beef. So let's not kid ourselves. Much as Islam looks down at alcohol the fact is Hinduism encorages vegetarianism. I meant foe gawds sakes this is well known fact all over the world. Of course many Muslims drink and I myself drank when I was younger.

All the same 70% of Indians do eat meat and the proportion is probably much higher among those with access to the internet.

I like Beer and drink every day :-) ...not too much used to of Sausages but some times buy it from malls....With Beer, I like fresh pork boiled with salt, ginger-garlic, black paper and little bit of turmeric power ... Or Fish/Chicken Fry with very less oil!

Back
Top Bottom