What's new

How often do you eat meat?

All the same 70% of Indians do eat meat and the proportion is probably much higher among those with access to the internet.
Actually, meat consumption is coming down due to the Internet. The hip crowd takes to meat for a few years and then turn total veg. See around yourself. :D Same with the middle class. Prices also play a role.

i am muslim :partay: i can marry 4 :lol:
:hitwall: Reasoning dekho... :suicide:

then how do you suggest we deal with them dastardly chandal kerela nairs ? :D
Aapna culture beta. :enjoy: Hinduism can tolerate multiple cultures within the same Dharma. :D
We Kashmiris never had beef in our dishes... :D

They do. Blood cakes. Never liked. They have similar stuff for lamb etc...

I like Beer and drink every day :-) ...not too much used to of Sausages but some times buy it from malls....With Beer, I like fresh pork boiled with salt, ginger-garlic, black paper and little bit of turmeric power ... Or Fish/Chicken Fry with very less oil!
You go to Goa? The sausages are a speciality there. They have little brown/ black pigs running around in peoples back yards which I guess gets converted into sausages somewhere down the line

Perfect evening is chilled beer, Goan sausages, chilli mussels on the beach hearing the surf roll in. Add some moonlight and music from one of those shacks and people dancing. .....

Do they really add pork blood in it to make the gravy thick and red ?
:eek:

Didnt like it much.

I cant stand vinegar.
I don't know about pork blood. I think its paprika - lots of it. Sorry you don't like it. :cray:

Actually, meat consumption is coming down due to the Internet. The hip crowd takes to meat for a few years and then turn total veg. See around yourself. :D Same with the middle class. Prices also play a role.

Oh really is it? Maybe so..,,but most of south west india, people eat meat with every meal including breakfast. No dosa idili like Tamils or aloo poori like northerners.

Anyway, this is a free country, people can eat whatever they want....within reason....China on the other hand....less said .....

I eat meat 3 or 4 times per month. I like mutton, mutton ginger, mutton biryani, mutton kababs

So Almost 99.9% indians eat meat twice or thrice a day - 6-7 days a week...

Yet the ones I met didn't... And the ones who did even considered eggs "non veg"... Apart from indian members who celebrate ban on meat in india?:undecided:

And indias per capita meat consumption is the lowest in the developing world?:lol:

I used to eat meat everyday ... I did that for years... And ended up with minor health issues .. Like itching on my palms (rings would appear) .. Than I cut the consumption a bit... Worked fine..

Although I still eat meat everyday (atleast 5-6 days a week - atleast once a day.. ) .. But lately I'm trying to add more veggies in my diet... (I like spinach with chicken + cheese and eggplant with butter )..

Now coming to Pak we love meat (a lot)...You won't find a single veggie here ... And even our veg dishes aren't really "veg" .. They contain meat.. Be it "karelay with minced meat,spinach with meat,mixed veg with meat .. Even lentils with meat...:)

Even the poorest or the poor (Who can't afford it)buys meat whenever he gets the chance ... Hence we have a big per capita/ meat consumption (developing countries)...

P.S: chicken isn't really "meat".

Everyday .

Maghaz ,Kaleji ,Paye , Batereh ,Choozah ,Gosht (Goat,Sheep,Beef) .Machi mmmmmm

I dont eat Lobster ,Crab nor baby Chicken nor Lamb as i think its wrong to eat these .

Eat Veg but never on its own i especially like Karela tied up with string with keema filling yum yum .

Dhaal I Love especially the red one with white rice & warm milk mmmmmmm my favourite

Almost every other day. Lamb, chicken, fish... & ya..a big brunch on Sundays for breakfast!

Back
Top Bottom