What's new

How often do you eat meat?

You go to Goa? The sausages are a speciality there. They have little brown/ black pigs running around in peoples back yards which I guess gets converted into sausages somewhere down the line

Perfect evening is chilled beer, Goan sausages, chilli mussels on the beach hearing the surf roll in. Add some moonlight and music from one of those shacks and people dancing. .....
I have been to Goa only once, but next time if I visit it, will surely get hold of Sausages from market...I guess Goan sausages are also available for sell in stalls during Bandra fair.

I have been to Goa only once, but next time if I visit it, will surely get hold of Sausages from market...I guess Goan sausages are also available for sell in stalls during Bandra fair.
You are from Mumbai ? Have you tried Bade-Miyan ? It's Bade Miyan, right ? I have tried it once.

I eat meat only 3days a week. Meat of various animals, chiken, mutton, pork, deer, tortoise, etc etc . lamb is favourite though!

You are from Mumbai ? Have you tried Bade-Miyan ? It's Bade Miyan, right ? I have tried it once.
yes from Mumbai...its Bademiya...been there couple of times with my dad when I was in school...dont remember the taste anymore but its quite famous..I mostly prefer home cooked food.and specially cooked by me or under my guidance.:-)

I eat 3 to 4 times a week, generally for dinner...I like chicken fry..I also love chicken biryani and bagara kaana with mutton..I don't much like veg apart from dalcha(I don't know whether it is made in Pakistan and north..it is like sambar with lentils and vegetables like bottle gourd),potato fry and okra fry...I can't go 3 days without mutton or chicken..somehow I don't feel that I am eating non veg when I eat fish...
egg daily. chicken 3-4 times a week. fish/sea food twice a week. mutton : 1 ce a week.

b9b793c322a05582fda34fc9877b79cd.jpg

So if a teacher corrects the mistake of a stupid kid , does that mean he is getting mad at him ? Pakistani logic:enjoy:

Chicken is as much meat as beef , mutton fish or ham sir

All this butthurt over nothing... indian butthurt logic?

Back
Top Bottom