What's new

How often do you eat meat?

So Almost 99.9% indians eat meat twice or thrice a day - 6-7 days a week...

Yet the ones I met didn't... And the ones who did even considered eggs "non veg"... Apart from indian members who celebrate ban on meat in india?:undecided:

And indias per capita meat consumption is the lowest in the developing world?:lol:

I used to eat meat everyday ... I did that for years... And ended up with minor health issues .. Like itching on my palms (rings would appear) .. Than I cut the consumption a bit... Worked fine..

Although I still eat meat everyday (atleast 5-6 days a week - atleast once a day.. ) .. But lately I'm trying to add more veggies in my diet... (I like spinach with chicken + cheese and eggplant with butter )..

Now coming to Pak we love meat (a lot)...You won't find a single veggie here ... And even our veg dishes aren't really "veg" .. They contain meat.. Be it "karelay with minced meat,spinach with meat,mixed veg with meat .. Even lentils with meat...:)

Even the poorest or the poor (Who can't afford it)buys meat whenever he gets the chance ... Hence we have a big per capita/ meat consumption (developing countries)...

P.S: chicken isn't really "meat".
If chicken isn't really meat then I can say I eat meat only once every two or three moths because I don't eat mutton much.

As far as no veggies in pak,I find it difficult to believe..I know some Muslim girls in India who are strict vegetarians even though their families are big consumers of meat..you would find people who don't like certain foods in every community.

If chicken isn't really meat then I can say I eat meat only once every two or three moths because I don't eat mutton much.
yeah chicken isn't "meat" and it's not really healthy either nor does it have as much proteins n stuff like meat.

As far as no veggies in pak,I find it difficult to believe..I know some Muslim girls in India who are strict vegetarians even though their families are big consumers of meat..you would find people who don't like certain foods in every community.
in a country of 185 million.. We probably have a few... But in 25 years I've yet to meat w "veggggggie" till date...

As for indian muslims... We don't have any similarity with them expect religion... No cultural or ethnic similarities ... So a comparison is futile to say the least.

All halal meat is fine for me and eat 3/4 weekly, in morning Nehari Paya etc impossible for me wonder how people take it in morning breakfast;)

i am muslim :partay: i can marry 4 :lol:
Ek nahi bhukat rahi char se kese:confused:

thank you, now would you please also explain that to our resident muhajir @haviZsultan too ? 8-)
Muslims of Pakistan as it is now and muslims of Lucknow are one and the same. We sacrificed much for Pakistan. All muslims by the way have a link as we are and were one ummah. Pakistan is the only hope for Lucknowi and other oppressed muslims

Muslims of Pakistan as it is now and muslims of Lucknow are one and the same. We sacrificed much for Pakistan. All muslims by the way have a link as we are and were one ummah. Pakistan is the only hope for Lucknowi and other oppressed muslims

For the benefit of the uninitiated could you please explain what is implied by Ummah, what should a Muslim expect from a fellow Muslim due to Ummah ?

You may like to cite examples of help rendered in the past thanks to Ummah.

Muslims from Africa & West Asia are moving to Europe, no Ummah for them in fellow Muslim countries across the globe ?

yeah chicken isn't "meat" and it's not really healthy either nor does it have as much proteins n stuff like meat.

In which school did they teach you that ?
Selection_001.png

Don't tell me you got mad over my dislike for chicken .. :lol:
No, I'm amazed at your desperation to poke Indians with beef-eating, up to such a level that you have now resorted to lying.

Try to follow this thumb-rule buddy - Don't talk about something unless you have complete idea of what you are talking about.

Once people catch your lie, people stop taking you seriously. You may try to show some smartness by saying you don't care what Indians think about you, but then again, that is a basic rule.

Back
Top Bottom