What's new

How often do you eat meat?

Marinate it and grill it, no smell.

Just fat and bone? Are you for real :woot:

lamb-chops.jpg
Is this pork or lamb? you hardly get bonless meat in lamb lol

Is this pork or lamb? you hardly get bonless meat in lamb lol

Dude that's lamb. You can get lamb chops or lamb steaks, chunky bits and hardly any fat.

I personally don't like lamb curry, and the curried peices of lamb that you can usually get from halal butcher shops are no good.

3-4 times a week. Mostly chicken and lamb. I hardly ever eat red meat.

Dude that's lamb. You can get lamb chops or lamb steaks, chunky bits and hardly any fat.

I personally don't like lamb curry, and the curried peices of lamb that you can usually get from halal butcher shops are no good.
I also dont like lamb curry simply because its meat too tender and smell because its meat of a sheep less than year old . Advantage of lamb is that you can cook it quickly but for me beef curry with vegetables, beef biryani and beef mince taste much better but i have no option in here but to rely on sheep meat and chicken ..hardly get good meat of goat or beef in uk as english eat pork as we eat beef in Pakistan. there is irish beef in shops but i heard its not fresh and stayed in freezers for months

Cause beef is the only meat in the world!

No, I do know that Hinduism looks down at meat of any kind with greater emphasis on beef. So let's not kid ourselves. Much as Islam looks down at alcohol the fact is Hinduism encorages vegetarianism. I meant foe gawds sakes this is well known fact all over the world. Of course many Muslims drink and I myself drank when I was younger.

But this is typical Indian trait I see. Change like Chameleons according to the circumstances.

lolzz well by reading all these replies from Indian members, I can only say that meat ban is a big injustice and "indian rights" violation

Hate you for posting the pic :/ i do not eat meat

So far you are the only person to have clearly stated your not a meat eater and your Pakistani. That billion plus dall eaters next door to us with world famous Hindu link with vegetarianism have suddenly become the biggest meat eaters in the world. I find this type of fraudy behaviour by Indian's applies to many things. This fake Chameleon behavious extends to everything. Much of what you call "India" is full of "bull"shit".

* Apparently all Indians look like Bollywood - Never mind most of leading Bollywood is product of Peshawar test tube cloning. These Peshawar "Test Tubes" are used to paint all of India.

The Truth > Most Indian's are hideously ugly. This fact. Generally the farther they get from Pakistani border the more ugly they get. You could even draw a mathematical "ugly coefficient factor" which would be distance in proportion to ugliness. More miles.More ugly. Make error allowance for exceptions and anomalies.

* Apparently most Indian's cultural dress is Shalwar Kameez prounounced as "Salwar Kamej" or "Jhalwar Kamej".

The Truth > When I was younger any Indian females I saw either in real life or on TV wore Saree. The guy's wore those tight legging things and the women were half naked with bit of cloth wrapped around their torso. You can even now see this if you look at older images of India like pre 1995. The only exceptions were Indian Punjabi mostly Sikhs. I recal a English guy talking about visiting Bombay in the navy and noticing that all the local women worse the Saree in contrast to seeing Pakistani women he had seen in Manchester.

* Apparently there are NO Indian illegal migrants. Only Muslims can be migrants. Only Muslims are going to swamp Europe. Which is why Indian's join in with racist French in voicing concern about Europe bing under threat.

The Truth > There are more Indian immigrants in UK than any other group in UK. Te largest ethnic minority is Indian by far. There are large numbers of Indian illegal migrants in Europe and Australia. Of course because of the Islamaphobia the Muslim's get the media coverage.

* Apparently is "India is happening place". They are on Mars. They are largest numbers in Silicon Valley. They are largest numbers of graduates in USA.

The Truth > India is land of stunning poverty. However because they have shot out like a Gatling gun shoots out bullets there is 1,270 million of them. With that many even if a tiny fraction turn out smart and go on to higher education you will have amazing numbers.What is ignored is that India has more than starving than even Black Africa. Yes, Black Africa. India has people starving to death. India has slums that would drown some smaller countries.

Now you had better eat your meat before the prices rises and you can't afford to eat meat anymore. What with 1,270,000,000 Indians eating meat every day.

Last edited:
No, I do know that Hinduism looks down at meat of any kind with greater emphasis on beef. So let's not kid ourselves. Much as Islam looks down at alcohol the fact is Hinduism encorages vegetarianism. I meant foe gawds sakes this is well known fact all over the world. Of course many Muslims drink and I myself drank when I was younger.

But this is typical Indian trait I see. Change like Chameleons according to the circumstances.

:lol: Suddenly you are an expert on Hinduism? What exactly would Indians get by falslely claiming to eat meat? I would like to hear your logic behind it, other than the usual "Hinduon ki zehniyat hi aisi hoti hai , like chameleons and :blah:"

No...it's not like I worship cows or buffaloes... but I feel like puking even thinking about it....just a cultural thing.
Really glad to see some indians like you with such sensible and modern thoughts.Only people like you can save india from modi and his backward hindutva supporters.

Three times a day. At least. Hmmmm...... I'm hungry again......... make it four for today. o_O

Back
Top Bottom