What's new

How often do you eat meat?

Every other day

I like meat but i like to keep changing between meat dishes, veg dishes and daal dishes, western food

You have to keep balanced in your diet

I do alot of weight training and after is when meat is most important in my opinion

Pretty much every meal. If not meat, then fish. I also eat a lot of veggies.

arey they are rare incident which get all media hype and attention..there are dozen meat shops in every corners and not all of them selling donkey meat as beef abb itne donkey kidar se lahein ghey :D

muje kohe bata rha tha tha k wild donkey and horse is halal :what:

yes i enjoy all sorts of meat dishes specially fully cooked steaks, karai and afghani kebab.. ...And donkey/horse are haraam..

This is where suddenly Indian's will claim to be biggest meat eaters in the world .....
We all know Hinduism actively encourages people to eat meat ...
Why else do you think India has so many cows walking about?
They are the fresh evening meal on legs

Cause beef is the only meat in the world!

you dont feel smell? ..lamb meat is very tender and young consist of mostly bones and fat..

Marinate it and grill it, no smell.

Just fat and bone? Are you for real :woot:

lamb-chops.jpg

This is where suddenly Indian's will claim to be biggest meat eaters in the world .....
We all know Hinduism actively encourages people to eat meat ...
Why else do you think India has so many cows walking about?
They are the fresh evening meal on legs

lolzz well by reading all these replies from Indian members, I can only say that meat ban is a big injustice and "indian rights" violation

Marinate it and grill it, no smell.

Just fat and bone? Are you for real :woot:

lamb-chops.jpg

Hate you for posting the pic :/ i do not eat meat

once in a week or two weeks on weekends, mostly chicken biryani & kababs after which I get feeling that it will take 3 days to digest:undecided:.

Back
Top Bottom