What's new

How often do you eat meat?

Weekly twice (wednesday and sunday) non-veg but used to take in cyclic like mutton , seafoods(crab my favorite) ,birds(chicken ,dove ,quail ,Kowthari). Goat's blood fry for snacks.

Daily.

Mutton,Fish, Beef, Chicken, Turkey, quail and other delicacies which are available locally.

My diet plan:
Red meat on Sundays and white meat or fish in the middle of the week. Rest of the days are for different varieties of veggie dishes.

What the heck is that mate?

Yeah ,during goat sacrifice they collect blood and fried with ginger. Its common dish in Tamilnadu..........

blood%2Bcuts-nice.JPG

Kitchen Secrets and Snippets: Goat Blood Poriyal

This is where suddenly Indian's will claim to be biggest meat eaters in the world .....
We all know Hinduism actively encourages people to eat meat ...
Why else do you think India has so many cows walking about?
They are the fresh evening meal on legs

I eat plenty..mostly its kebab chapal/seekh/shami etc as well as ,mince meat or mixture of green peas/bitter gourd with mince or Cauliflower with beef meat(Goubi ghosht) or palak ghosht(spinach with meat)..very healthy and delicious if cook nicely :D

stopped eating mutton after recent incidents..

I eat plenty..mostly its kebab chapal/seekh/shami etc as well as ,mince meat or mixture of green peas/bitter gourd with mince or Cauliflower with beef meat(Goubi ghosht) or palak ghosht(spinach with meat)..very healthy and delicious if cook nicely :D
palak ghost.. mine fav

aray bhai...wohi donkey and dog stuff..
arey they are rare incident which get all media hype and attention..there are dozen meat shops in every corners and not all of them selling donkey meat as beef abb itne donkey kidar se lahein ghey :D

muje kohe bata rha tha tha k wild donkey and horse is halal :what:

Back
Top Bottom