What's new

HINDUS VERY UPSET at comparison of villain Apocalypse with Lord KRISHNAin X-Men trailer

I'm a Batman fan, well, not actually. I'm the fan of the villains. Each one of the character is a psychological case study. Be it the inferiority complex of Penguin, Over righteousness of Two Face, physical suffering of Bane, split personality of Riddler, or the 'grand scheme of pattern among chaos' of Joker.

I love each and every villain of Batman.
I loved the way Nolan presented the Joker. He is a villain who killed for fun and didn't had any personal greed of money or power.
But Bane in the dark night rises was portrayed very different from the original. The actual bane is full masked fellow who is don't speak at all but is immensely powerful (he is only villain who lifted the Batman up and broke his back)
Dragon ball Super 2015 is the new DBZ series which is ongoing . Do U Know ?
Nope I didn't watched the previous serious how did you except me to watch this one.

I loved the way Nolan presented the Joker. He is a villain who killed for fun and didn't had any personal greed of money or power.
But Bane in the dark night rises was portrayed very different from the original. The actual bane is full masked fellow who is don't speak at all but is immensely powerful (he is only villain who lifted the Batman up and broke his back).

If you search for 'Hush', he's one of the most darkest character in the Batman series.

Then there's Mr. Freeze, who deserves utmost sympathy.

started downloading after seeing your comments....looking forward to enjoying a 'masterpiece'...

If you have a nagging wife/girlfriend, please lock them up in a room before starting this movie. And please listen to the dialogues very carefully. I got goosebumps by listening to their intellectual discourse.

I personally don't like Krishna because of his shrewd tactics in Mahabharat.....but, since he is a Hindu God, I would like to see him pounding all humanity and those mutants to oblivion in that movie..

:(:(:( There were 2 new Movies also :pop:
I watched one of them it was nothing compared to the animated series.
Then there's Mr. Freeze, who deserves utmost sympathy.
Mr Freeze was best presented in the Batman- Animated Series and the New Batman Adventures. He is a sad guy turned villain for the love of his wife.
started downloading after seeing your comments....looking forward to enjoying a 'masterpiece'...:D
Have you watched House of Cards.:D

Mr Freeze was best presented in the Batman- Animated Series and the New Batman Adventures. He is a sad guy turned villain for the love of his wife.

If I remember correctly, one of the Detective Comics early edition had a backstory on Joker. It was pretty sad too. He used to work in a chemical factory that used to make explosives for mining industry, once his son fell ill and he didn't had money for his treatment. So he sold some of those explosives to a local gang to pay for the hospital bill. During the process, one security guard saw him stealing those explosives, and tried to stop him, and he killed the security guard by mistake. Hearing gunshots, Batman arrives at the factory, and while attempting to run away from him, Joker stumbles and falls on a big container of chemicals. That bleaches his skin and hair permanently.

He was then arrested, while on the other hand, his son dies because of non availability of proper treatment, and because of that, his wife became mentally unstable. The scars on his face, and the cut on his mouth was done my the inmates in the jail. Upon release, he vowed revenge against Batman, and the city of Gotham.

Have you watched House of Cards.:D
Haven't watched but That's a TV series...will have to download season wise...I'll give it a try ofcourse...

I like watching Sci-fi films...have watched most of them...somehow missed "The Man From Earth"......so, if you have any other suggestion please tell....

Haven't watched but That's a TV series...will have to download season wise...I'll give it a try ofcourse...

I like watching Sci-fi films...have watched most of them...somehow missed "The Man From Earth"......so, if you have any other suggestion please tell....

K-PAX

Hmm.....I read the plot before downloading.....also check the ratings...it has got good rating in IMDB but not so good in others but the the plot seems interesting.....so, downloading.....thanks!

These are some movies that will make you think about the subject deeply.

Hope hindus know after this that these white people are no good for our people they want havoc in our countries

I oppose X men director everyone who worked in it no right to hurt anyone on its faith and believe

What nonsense?? Who writes up these articles.. We are not going to call for beheadings and other stuff.. Going to enjoy the movie..

started downloading after seeing your comments....looking forward to enjoying a 'masterpiece'...:D
Good. Watch whole movie even if you feel bored initially.... And listen things he says carefully...Hehe

Lord krishna is a mythical character and not a real life religious figure.

Nobody cares what hindus feel like. lol

Back
Top Bottom