What's new

Christianizing Bharatanatyam

Status
Not open for further replies.
but not that's not the case with Bharata natyam .. .......

Bharata Natyam - Melatur style (just an e.g )

Muslim Bharata Natyam arangetram

The second video was not Muslim Bharatanatyam but Muslim's performing Bharatanatyam. They did it the right way.

As I told earlier, a few modern exponents have taken artistic liberties and developed little variations in the dance-form. But it isn't like the Gharana system. For example, to learn the Melattur style, one might probably have to go to a particular dance school, whereas most Hindustani singers belong to a particular gharana by default.

Bharata Natyam dance schools, should follow a traditional style , that's why I stressed tradition cannot be tampered.

Melathur is not a dance school but a village in Tamilandu from where the Melathur style of Bharata Natyam originated, (its also the home to Kuchipudi dance tradition) , Padanallur style , another village is the home to the Padanallur style.

The revivalist of Padanallur style are the Kalashetra, Sri Dewi Nrityalaya are the revivalist of Melathur style

Last edited:
one more funny thing ..... Take this lightly .

Surya Namaskar converted into Yesu(Jesus) Namaskar .

yeshu-namaskaaram.jpg

Jesus Namaskaram, Jesus Bharatanatyum ? are they even serious ? ... this isn't the medieval times were they can simply steal art forms and get away with it . Its being exposed before even they can propagate it....

Jesus Namaskaram, Jesus Bharatanatyum ? are they even serious ? ... this isn't the medieval times were they can simply steal art forms and get away with it . Its being exposed before even they can propagate it....

First they said our civilization is not ours. It came from the Aryans who were blue eyed, blonds. Then they said Hinduism was born somewhere in Russia or Central Asia. Now they are saying all the art forms are Christian art forms.

Some churches are also working towards claiming Vedanta was originally by Christians too.

They do get away with it because the moment you start talking about it you become Hindu Fanatic. This character assassination and branding is enough to keep most spineless hindus in line.

The second video was not Muslim Bharatanatyam but Muslim's performing Bharatanatyam. They did it the right way.

And strangely enough they continue to be muslims despite this :cheesy:

Although I cannot verify this ..... I had heard that there was one church where it was written that 'asathoma sadgamaya' and claims it actually means 'St.Thomas came here' ...... :lol:

First they said our civilization is not ours. It came from the Aryans who were blue eyed, blonds. Then they said Hinduism was born somewhere in Russia or Central Asia. Now they are saying all the art forms are Christian art forms.

Some churches are also working towards claiming Vedanta was originally by Christians too.

And its all being blown to pieces , thats my point .. Aryan invasions has been proved false and everyone knows it , the truth is coming out slowly and steadily, Christianity as a religion is dying Buddhism and Hinduism is gaining ground, this is nothing but an act of desperation....in fact...in the western world the govt. has been trying to attack Religion there as well..

Christmas controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although I cannot verify this ..... I had heard that there was one church where it was written that 'asathoma sadgamaya' and claims it actually means 'St.Thomas came here' ...... :lol:

lol...... WTf...

They say St. Thomas taught Thiruvallur and out of Bible came Thirukkural.

Last edited:
And its all being blown to pieces , thats my point .. Aryan invasions has been proved false and everyone knows it , the truth is coming out slowly and steadily, Christianity as a religion is dying Buddhism and Hinduism is gaining ground, this is nothing but an act of desperation....in fact...in the western world the govt. has been trying to attack Religion there as well..

This is not true in USA. If you saw the coverage given to the new Pope in all major newspapers you wont say they are shying away from religion. Huge grants are given to Christian organization to do the NGO work all over the world. The religious freedom index is also monitored by the Church!!! They are the ones who rate India as a country dangerous and intolerant of other religions year after year. All this funded by their govt.

And its all being blown to pieces , thats my point .. Aryan invasions has been proved false and everyone knows it , the truth is coming out slowly and steadily,..

debatable, but there was a migration into India and assimilation with Dravidian, and Hinduism practised today is mix, Dravidian and Aryan , Aryans homeland should be Persia - Iran

Either way..its not going to work... there is a Revival of Hinduism going on ..
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar was to win a Nobel peace prize but Sonia Gandhi asked the pope to use his influence not to give him the prize as this would mean the death of Christianity in India

This is not true in USA. If you saw the coverage given to the new Pope in all major newspapers you wont say they are shying away from religion. Huge grants are given to Christian organization to do the NGO work all over the world. The religious freedom index is also monitored by the Church!!! They are the ones who rate India as a country dangerous and intolerant of other religions year after year. All this funded by their govt.

That is less to do with actual Christianity and more to do with dividing a nation , they know too well without Hinduism there is no India... If you actually check how many are actually believe in Christianity there , its actually less..more and more people are going towards Atheism . Dharma , Karma and Reincarnation are being widly believed as well ... as i said, its last Ditch effort of a dying religion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom