What's new

Do Indian men lack respect for women?

Do you know how many non Muslim Indians convert to Islam simply because they want a legal workaround to getting a refresh of sex at home. Officially, without the hassle?

Wow another point to add:

women or in this case wife = sex

Some people need hormone checks and therapies!

So just coz some lunatic does this...lets blame the religion instead of the "TRANSGRESSOR" ...yup thats what we call them and then you wonder why we dont believe in SOME labeled Muslims...

That is similar to terrorists they say ALLAH HU AKHBAR...and suddenly Islam is a religion for terrorist :rofl:

When will we learn to blame the person responsible or more like the TRANSGRESSOR??

@hinduguy even in cöncensual The fun only lasts for some time then it is just Guilt etc

That's the point you need to move to the next one.

Like you take a double large in the morning to cure a bad hangover.

Wow another point to add:

women or in this case wife = sex

Some people need hormone checks and therapies!

So just coz some lunatic does this...lets blame the religion instead of the "TRANSGRESSOR" ...yup thats what we call them and then you wonder why we dont believe in SOME labeled Muslims...

That is similar to terrorists they say ALLAH HU AKHBAR...and suddenly Islam is a religion for terrorist :rofl:

When will we learn to blame the person responsible or more like the TRANSGRESSOR??

Again you are dragging useless religious discussions into a sex thread baaji.

Who is blaming Islam? I was pointing out to you how Islamic allowances sanction skewing of gender ratios in a world where Muslim men are not marching off to war and dying, leaving multitudes of women to fend for themselves.

But try telling that to the tharkis?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know how many non Muslim Indians convert to Islam simply because they want a legal workaround to getting a refresh of sex at home. Officially, without the hassle?

Show the stats......Why would you need change your religion to change your partner?You can divorce and marry someone else.

I don't mean to intrude but I think India needs to get rid of people like Asaram Bipu the things I heard about him were shocking.

you said women are used as tissue paper. I dont understand the context....
I am a proud virgin so cant realy tell about "sex" topic
but anyways dont/cant discuss in detail!

Show the stats......Why would you need change your religion to change your partner?You can divorce and marry someone else.

Its very common in India. Many high profile cases as well. Divorce in India is heavily favoring the woman. And takes ages and money. Not as simple as in Islamic sharia. This is a convenient bypass.

I don't mean to intrude but I think India needs to get rid of people like Asaram Bipu the things I heard about him were shocking.
lolz.... people dont commit crime because he did.. his followers are stupid not demented..
anyway.. govt will take action. and he will probably lose some followers..

Its very common in India. Many high profile cases as well. Divorce in India is heavily favoring the woman. And takes ages and money. Not as simple as in Islamic sharia. This is a convenient bypass.

not very common... dont exaggerate... some people did.. thats all...

Again you are dragging useless religious discussions into a sex thread baaji.

Who is blaming Islam? I was pointing out to you how Islamic allowances sanction skewing of gender ratios in a world where Muslim men are not marching off to war and dying, leaving multitudes of women to fend for themselves.

But try telling that to the tharkis?

:blink: sex thread?! :blink:

Back
Top Bottom