What's new

Do Indian men lack respect for women?

But yaar there should then be a serious problem in Pakistan and other Muslim countries. Because in most human societies, males are slightly more than females.

Now on top of that, you have official sanction for each of you to reserve 4 females for himself.

That further skews the ratio really badly.

So if there are 1000 men and 1000 women of sexual concordance, and 250 men take the 1000 women, what happens to the remaining 750?

Seriously?! Sometimes one really needs to stop and read what they write!

No - I saw the anti Islam websites much later. They are also often incorrect. See bro, I read the Koran when I was much younger. Let's keep that discussion for another thread. Here we should not discuss that in detail. We will be kicked out :D

Not at all...If you discuss bashing a religion you DEF will be kicked off...but if you are SAYING THAT THE QURAN said something AGAINST Women (and "QUOTE THE QURAN") Then you are still on topic...so kindly quote what you read...

I can claim I read each vedas, bible, talmud and whatever...doesnt prove anything

You are wrong ..... in the natural order of things for Humans, Women will always outnumber the men, but not by much. I personally think it will follow the golden ratio of 1.61, but that is just a hypothesis.

In Bangladesh it is 1.05-female and .95-male!

I addressed that issue indirectly in post#70....upto 4 wives are permitted(not encouraged) under very specific circumstances....The Arabs do take 4 wives because the Quran permits it..BUT,they almost never follow the restrictions set by the Quran!Islamic law explicitly says that the first wife must give permission freely(not followed by most Arabs).....must provide separate accomodation to all wives....must treat them equally....As long as the Quran agrees with the world view of men,men will follow it....when the Quran differs with the world view of men,men will reject....Religion does not shape a man's world view....Men's world view shapes his religion!
@doppelganger
And every human who ACTUALLY did their research got what is written in the Quran yet he (^^) had to explain it to you

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaar guys (and girl/s) please lets keep useless religious discussions out of this thread.

This thread is plain and simple.

Girls not putting out enough, thus driving boys to rape.

Please suggest solutions and workarounds instead of quoting scripture. PDF does not allow proselytizing incidentally @Talon.

You are wrong ..... in the natural order of things for Humans, Women will always outnumber the men, but not by much. I personally think it will follow the golden ratio of 1.61, but that is just a hypothesis.

Not much is Natural now is it?! But yea...

@doppelganger
And every human who ACTUALLY did their research got what is written in the Quran yet he (^^) had to explain it to you

Do you know how many non Muslim Indians convert to Islam simply because they want a legal workaround to getting a refresh of sex at home. Officially, without the hassle?

Another stupid thread. Its stupid to generalize some 600 Million Indian men. I for one respect women a lot, and am sure there are hundreds of millions of other Indian men like me.

Yaar guys (and girl/s) please lets keep useless religious discussions out of this thread.

This thread is plain and simple.

Girls not putting out enough, thus driving boys to rape.

Please suggest solutions and workarounds instead of quoting scripture. PDF does not allow proselytizing incidentally @Talon.

Another blame to show how true the thread is!! :rolleyes:

proselytizing :rofl: whose converting whom? However there are MORE than FEW threads where ppl are bashing the other for NOT BEING SECULAR :rofl:

@hinduguy even in cöncensual The fun only lasts for some time then it is just Guilt etc

Back
Top Bottom