What's new

Hindu Extremist Organisations EXPOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
@doctor ... can you show me any link which says RSS and Bajrang dal are terrorist organisations and have been indulged in terrorists activities ? Are they banned by UN

------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------

@doctor ... can you show me any link which says RSS and Bajrang dal are terrorist organisations and have been indulged in terrorists activities ? Are they banned by UN
you still think they are not involved in terrorist activities ? thats strange ? i just provided one or two international sources

Uh! I am totally fed up of all these useless threads and posts about "minorities getting killed/raped etc etc" and about "Hindu Taliban"...

and all this is backed by what "PROOFS"??? some videos of sum stupid guys talking anti-muslim or whatever.. and yes, if they have no option left then that dumbfu&k Rahul gandhi's statements are always there!!!

and moreover, to reestablish the "facts" these guys will use "samjhauta express blasts" ! what year had that happened? and of course, the 2002 Godhra riots! so what if so many hindus were burnt alive! if that point is even mentioned by any Indian, he's immediately termed a sympathiser of the HINDU TALIBAN!!

Guys, get a life!!!

Doctor u seriously need to log off, and sit on ur balcony and watch 2-3 live bomb blasts to freshen up your mind!!!

and no, I am not off-topic!!! A pakistani guy sitting in some hole crying about Indian minorities by searching 2-3 links of some stupid guys talking anti-muslim or whatever!!! What sense does that make?? Who are u?? Secretary General of UNO??? I doubt that u won't even be a doctor!!!!
So you also have nothing to say and you started personal attacks... pathetic

you still think they are not involved in terrorist activities ? thats strange ? i just provided one or two international sources

they are not banned and there is no evidence against them. Few anti social elements are there who works on the behalf for their political masters. There are no organised crime against them. Indian constitution provides full security to each and every individual.

they are not banned and there is no evidence against them. Few anti social elements are there who works on the behalf for their political masters. There are no organised crime against them. Indian constitution provides full security to each and every individual.
i did not said that your constitution did not provide security to minorities i just raised a point about extremism in your society and check this link Attacks On Christians Worry India - CBS News
http://globalvoicesonline.org/2008/10/07/india-attacks-on-christians-challenging-the-secular-state/

i did not said that your constitution did not provide security to minorities i just raised a point about extremism in your society and check this link Attacks On Christians Worry India - CBS News

That is the difference between India and Pakistan. We do not provide the legal backing to the prosecution of minorities. Your books teach hated against Minorities especially Hindus. Blasphemy Law is the blatant violation of the Natural human law. why there is no law which protect the blasphemy of other religions ? why Islam is so special ?

That is the difference between India and Pakistan. We do not provide the legal backing to the prosecution of minorities. Your books teach hated against Minorities especially Hindus. Blasphemy Law is the blatant violation of the Natural human law. why there is no law which protect the blasphemy of other religions ? why Islam is so special ?
but you still did not banned those organizations it means you supported them

but you still did not banned those organizations it means you supported them

they are fringe elements like criminals and you have the audacity to talk about when in pakistan every political party has a militant arm to kill others. :rofl: how many of them you have banned.

There is no evidence against them involving in any terror activities inside or outside of India. There are vry few anti social elements who work on behalf of their political master nothing religious about it.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

DO you know who is Yuvraj ? This is just political gimmick because his party is in center why can't take the action ? Pakistan lacks in diplomacy and politics no doubt about it :rofl:

i think the uploaded videos are from Mars not from India and people were talking in those videos are aliens and the bomb blasts and killing of minorities by Hindu terrorist is just a conspiracy theory and in reality no such blasts and killing happens:blah:
dil behlanay ko khayal acha hai ghalib:wave:

Aik urdu ki Khawat ha " apni gali me to kuta b sher hota ha " in english " in his own street a dog also behaves like a lion "

they are fringe elements like criminals and you have the audacity to talk about when in pakistan every political party has a militant arm to kill others. :rofl: how many of them you have banned.

There is no evidence against them involving in any terror activities inside or outside of India. There are vry few anti social elements who work on behalf of their political master nothing religious about it.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

DO you know who is Yuvraj ? This is just political gimmick because his party is in center why can't take the action ? Pakistan lacks in diplomacy and politics no doubt about it :rofl:
your support to these terrorist organizations is well appreciated .... keep it up .... good for India :tup: but bad for poor minorities :tdown:
sorry to say but Gujarat incident was more religious type and check the video in which they using name of your religion which is bad thing ( every religion is peaceful and repectful but these people using the name )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom