What's new

Hindu Extremist Organisations EXPOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at how they do their analysis, it's based on media reporting.
And as we all know, right know the favorite Target of the Media is Pakistan.
Non of their people are actually in Pakistan assessing the situation so that brings to doubt the credibility of their index.
But you don't really care, because you just need a reason to Hate.

And I don't think you understand what trolling means, so let me enlighten you.
Pointing out deep rooted hatred and bias in people is not trolling.
Pointing out a swastika in your avatar is.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

sure tell me

a report from US in cooperation with pakistani NGO. very recent

http://www.dawn.com/2011/11/09/%E2%80%98pakistan-schools-teach-hindu-hatred%E2%80%99.html

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

If you look at how they do their analysis, it's based on media reporting.
And as we all know, right know the favorite Target of the Media is Pakistan.
Non of their people are actually in Pakistan assessing the situation so that brings to doubt the credibility of their index.
But you don't really care, because you just need a reason to Hate.

And I don't think you understand what trolling means, so let me enlighten you.
Pointing out deep rooted hatred and bias in people is not trolling.
Pointing out a swastika in your avatar is.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

sure tell me

a report from US in cooperation with pakistani NGO. very recent

http://www.dawn.com/2011/11/09/%E2%80%98pakistan-schools-teach-hindu-hatred%E2%80%99.html

my request to posters is don't go off-topic, discuss the topic , if you have to say some thing other then topic then make separate thread.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

not my concern on how they did it...they did it....now raise the issue with them..not with me...

By that same logic I can say that All Hindus are murderous people who cant stand minorities and they always destroy religous sites because of reporting in the media. and hey I am not saying you people are worse then Hitler, the media is, so take it up with them

India is a progressive developing secular democratic state recognized by World providing equal opportunities and rights to her citizens. Few pakistani trolls can't change the reality :rofl:

By that same logic I can say that All Hindus are murderous people who cant stand minorities and they always destroy religous sites because of reporting in the media. and hey I am not saying you people are worse then Hitler, the media is, so take it up with them

pakistani media cant be called the paragon of truth...hell they just invented fake wikileaks for the sake of humiliating india..but got the humiliation themselves......india is not called a failed state or a terrorist state by anyone except the jingo pak media...

so we dont care what pak media writes about us...coz the hate is inborn and cant be cured...

i also know why this hate for hindus...because ur country was born on the hate for hindus and without it there is no reason for its existence...so keep hating us....

pakistani media cant be called the paragon of truth...hell they just invented fake wikileaks for the sake of humiliating india..but got the humiliation themselves......india is not called a failed state or a terrorist state by anyone except the jingo pak media...

so we dont care what pak media writes about us...coz the hate is inborn and cant be cured...

Your logic is still flawed no matter how much you try to change the topic. :)

Your logic is still flawed no matter how much you try to change the topic. :)

who cares wht u think..

i also know why this hate for hindus...because ur country was born on the hate for hindus and without it there is no reason for its existence...so keep hating us....because w/o that hate..there is no pakistan...

i also know why this hate for hindus...because ur country was born on the hate for hindus and without it there is no reason for its existence...so keep hating us....

what the heck , we are not discussing common Hindus , we have many respected hindu ppl in Pakistan , we are talking about some terrorist organization.

Kazhugu said:
who cares wht u think..

i also know why this hate for hindus...because ur country was born on the hate for hindus and without it there is no reason for its existence...so keep hating us....because w/o that hate..there is no pakistan...

disagreed , read thread title carefully , do you have comprehension problem ?

what the heck , we are not discussing common Hindus , we have many respected hindu ppl in Pakistan , we are talking about some terrorist organization.

There is no hindu terrorist organistaion in the world. Hindus are the most peaceful people in the world. India has never attacked any country in last 5000 years.

There is no hindu terrorist organistaion in the world. Hindus are the most peaceful people in the world. India has never attacked any country in last 5000 years.

all these massacres , killing are fake ?
and this slavery of 5000 year ?

Shift to reality mode instead of denial mode.

who cares wht u think..

And now we come to the temper tantrum of someone who just lost an internet battle.:woot:

don't worry bro, the internet is not real life :cheers:

all these massacres , killing are fake ?
and this slavery of 5000 year ?

Shift to reality mode instead of denial mode.

There is no organised crime against Muslim in India unlike pakistan where hatred has been institutionalied.

Its not us calling u a failed state or a terror state.Its majority of the world.

Thread starter must be like:
"WTF WTF evry1 calling us a failed state and wat not.Lemme do something about it............cant find Shiite on usa and uk,no target kiilngs nothing..............wat to do ,wat to do,time for some mental masturbation*............ahh lets discuss something tats got nothing to do with pakistan ,just to satify my fragile ego..................ahh hindu bashing will do the trick,who the F*^ck cares if i havent been to india and know nothing about it."
:rofl: you are big time pissed off .....shame shame shame
you are out of bullets thats why you gone mad

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

There is no organised crime against Muslim in India unlike pakistan where hatred has been institutionalied.
hate against Pakistan and Muslims is in your blood .... Gujrat incident was an organized crime ... wake up dear

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

India is a progressive developing secular democratic state recognized by World providing equal opportunities and rights to her citizens. Few pakistani trolls can't change the reality :rofl:
look who is trolling here .. you are avoiding to discuss the topic rather you go off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom