What's new

Help in Editing my post

I tried to read your essay but it was difficult to read. The problem is not with the content but how it is being presented. The biggest hurdle for someone writing in a foreign language is to write like a native. The biggest mistake we make is when we THINK in our native language and then translate those ideas into the foreign language ( which in this case would be English).
For you to write an essay on Real Estate Development , you have to think in English. Now I realize that it is easier said than done, but what you have to do is to learn how to write in English, creatively.

The best advice I can give you in this regard is to do a lot of reading in English language. Read books written by native speakers of English language ( i.e. Americans, Canadians, Australians and English ). Avoid badly written English by non-native speakers and writers of English language because then you just pick up their bad habits.

Thank you very much for your nice ideas. But I was talking about technical glitches and the inability to "edit the post" like I wanted using my own choice of words. I would appreciate if you could look into that.

Yes, in my free time, I have to learn to write better.

Thank you very much for your nice ideas. But I was talking about technical glitches and the inability to "edit the post" like I wanted using my own choice of words. I would appreciate if you could look into that.

Yes, in my free time, I have to learn to write better.

Ahsan, there is an edit button on the left, like with all recent posts. Do you see it?

https://defence.pk/posts/5266502/edit

He has retracted his statement about Picture in his show and apologized. Don't remember the date, but you can check his last 2-3 shows, it's in start.

Even Dr Shahid Masood said it yesterday of Sethi being involved in Baluchistan

Ikram Sehgal the army man handled Baluchistan in that era and Dr Shaid said Ikram Sehgal can vouch for this

Najam sethi was in prison for 8 months and was freed after immensity by Zia ul haq but he was with baloch insurgents

here are the clips:

Shahid Masood says Nawaz framed treason case against Najam Sethi, IB caught Him but ISI saved him

Involved in Baloch insurgency

Saturday

15-02-2104

From 2:00 onwards

Zaid Hamid is in courts against Najam Sethi with proof that he was in London Comrade group and was Baloch insurgent

Najam Sethi was in prison for 8 months and was freed after Zia's amnesty

Saturday

15-02-2014

Sir i would like to ask you to request mods to reopen my thread which was locked at your request

I have shown you three sources one from Mubashir Lucman and other from Dr Shahid Masood and Zaid Hamid

my thread link is:

Najam Sethi's "memorable" picture as recruit of BLA terror group in 1973

Even Dr Shahid Masood said it yesterday of Sethi being involved in Baluchistan

Ikram Sehgal the army man handled Baluchistan in that era and Dr Shaid said Ikram Sehgal can vouch for this

Najam sethi was in prison for 8 months and was freed after immensity by Zia ul haq but he was with baloch insurgents

here are the clips:

Shahid Masood says Nawaz framed treason case against Najam Sethi, IB caught Him but ISI saved him

Saturday

15-02-2104

Zaid Hamid is in courts against Najam Sethi with proof that he was in London Comrade group and was Baloch insurgent

Saturday

15-02-2014

Sir i would like to ask you to request mods to reopen my thread which was locked at your request

I have shown you three sources one from Mubashir Lucman and other from Dr Shahid Masood and Zaid Hamid

my thread link is:

Thread was about alleged Picture of NS with BLA which is false. For rest you can start new thread or change the title and remove picture part, what's problem with it?

Thread was about alleged Picture of NS with BLA which is false. For rest you can start new thread or change the title and remove picture part, what's problem with it?

sir Mubashir Lucam did not said that Najam Sethi was not in the picture he said that he mis quoted one of the person in that photo and his name is Shero Muree and he was famous as General Sherov in 70's for baloch insurgency

now where did he mention Sethi in this correction and not an apology or retraction

see for your self in the clip below in the start:

Kharra Sach

Correction and not an apology or retraction

13th February 2014

Last edited:
sir Mubashir Lucam did not said that Najam Sethi was not in the picture he said that he mis quoted one of the person in that photo and his name is Shero Muree and he was famous as General Sherov in 70's for baloch insurgency

now where did he mention Sethi in this correction and not an apology or retraction

see for your self in the clip below in the start:

Kharra Sach

Correction and not a an apology or retraction

13th February 2014

You are clutching straws - In previous program he claimed that Picture is of NS and in next program he retracted it.

You are clutching straws - In previous program he claimed that Picture is of NS and in next program he retracted it.

no he said that one of the person name was Shero muree and did not even mention Najam sethi

i backed my claims that Najam Sethi is an insurgent by Dr Shahid Masood and Zaid Hamid (who is in courts with proofs)

How can anyone retract his claim but not even mention that person's name "Najam Sethi"

I will request mods myself

Request to MODs to reopen my thread

Thread Title:

Thread Link:

Reason of thread closing:

some user said that mubashir Lucam retracted his statement about pictures he shown of Najam Sethi as an BLA recruit and terrorist

This information was based on a misunderstanding

Here are the proofs to back my claims

1]

Mubashir Lucam did not said that Najam Sethi was not in the picture he said that he misquoted one of the person in that photo and his name is Shero Muree and he was famous as General Sherov in 70's for baloch insurgency

Now he did not mention Sethi in this correction and this was about another person in that group photo of BLA terrorists in which Najam Sethi was in the middle

This was more of a correction rather than an apology or retraction

see for your self in the clip below in the start of the program:

Kharra Sach

Correction and not an apology or retraction

13th February 2014

How can anyone retract his claim but not even mention that person's name "Najam Sethi"​

2]

More recent proofs to back Mubashir Lucman's claim of Najam Sethi being a BLA terrorist

Dr Shahid Masood said it yesterday in his program of Sethi being involved in Baluchistan terrorism

Major Rtd Ikram Sehgal handled Baluchistan in that era and Dr Shaid said Ikram Sehgal can vouch for Najam sethis terrorist activities

here is the clip:

Saturday

15-02-2104

3]

Saturday

15-02-2014

I would like to request you to reopen my thread which was locked at a users request based on misunderstanding

My thread's title and link is:

@Aeronaut @WebMaster

no he said that one of the person name was Shero muree and did not even mention Najam sethi

i backed my claims that Najam Sethi is an insurgent by Dr Shahid Masood and Zaid Hamid (who is in courts with proofs)

How can anyone retract his claim but not even mention that person's name "Najam Sethi"

I will request mods myself

Dude what you saying, he clearly showed & highlighted picture and claimed that he is NS, in next program he is saying that he misquoted name use little commonsense, No way i am saying that NS was not involved with BLA but the picture is not of him, and yeah yellow journalist who always talk big about accepting mistakes and appology in front of whole Pakistan didn't have courage to accept his blunder.

Back
Top Bottom