What's new

[Request] Source of Sprartly Islands Belonging to China

No,just some information is embellished as time goes on ie Yuechang,Jizi Chaoxian etc.

Fabrication is fabrication ...

Lie is again, just lie ...

Same thing with the FACT that China's ship chased and sank Vietnamese boat and yet BROADCASTING she did not etc ....

Fabrication is fabrication ...

Lie is again, just lie ...

Same thing with the FACT that China's ship chased and sank Vietnamese boat and yet BROADCASTING she did not etc ....
What does Han era texts have to do with modern day events?

I'm afraid the title of the biggest liar has to go to the Nationalistic PDF Vietnamese.

What does Han era texts have to do with modern day events?

Han era text and later other Chinese's dynasties pointed out that Yuechang is Vietnam nowadays and if you said China's history is nothing but fabrication then what is the point of debating this matter ... :lol:

I'm afraid the title of the biggest liar has to go to the Nationalistic PDF Vietnamese.

I think both PDF's Vietnamese and Chinese members are somewhat lying too ...

her Chinese's dynasties pointed out that Yuechang is Vietnam nowadays and if you said China's history is nothing but fabrication then what is the point of debating this matter ...
When have I stated all of Chinese history is fabrication?

I said some later day additions cannot be proven.

When have I stated all of Chinese history is fabrication?

I said some later day additions cannot be proven.

First of all, you said "Han era fabrication" then later dynasties's books said Yuechang is now Vietnam but you still said that "later day additions cannot be proven" ... So, what is your point - either all of Chinese history is fabrication or you're just selected what you think it's right rather than based on your OWN HISTORY? :enjoy:

First of all, you said "Han era fabrication" then later dynasties's books said Yuechang is now Vietnam but you still said that "later day additions cannot be proven" ... So, what is your point - either all of Chinese history is fabrication or you're just selected what you think it's right rather than based on your OWN HISTORY? :enjoy:
How does a Han era embellishment make all of Chinese history fake?

Again the earliest text never states where they are from,so how are you going to prove or disprove this event?

Save for a time machine it is impossible to determine if the Yuechang that visited the Zhou court is from modern day Vietnam.

Scholars select what is right by combining archaeological and anthropological evidence ie why Shang is recognized but Xia is not.

The veracity of recorded Vietnamese history is sorely lacking.

Back
Top Bottom