What's new

Offensive signatures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod says wait for admin.
And I am waiting...
ok here is free non offensive troll signature for you = they said Kashmir belongs to Pakistan.. Lolz
it will surelly piss off some pakistani members here

:enjoy:

change your current signature sis, that is very offensive one.

sorry pak bros, just for fun to calm down @levina didi

Indians are acting CHILDISH on this forum these days...........

Opening threads on minor issues like negative ratings or offensive signatures............. :disagree:

@Spring Onion u rightly said, some Indians are indeed RONDUS!!!

Thuu thuu karke phir chaatna bhi? :D

Opening threads on minor issues like negative ratings or offensive signatures............. :disagree:

I believe today is a special day, normally we are equally rotus but today Indians took the cake. And ate all of it.

Last edited:
Thuu thuu karke phir chaatna bhi? :D

I believe today is a special day, normally we are equally rotus but today Indians took the cake. And ate all of it.

Speak of OFFENSIVE SIGNATURES!!!! :rofl:

Are you educated peoples here ,,, Dumping heaps of bad word on other,, Thats why its nature is not remind suitable for both gander.
Har waqi Commando mat bana karo...:taz:

Lately there has been quite some threads started by Indian's complaining about one thing or other,But have you ever considered how low some you people go in other threads...I mean in every second thread which is supposed to be Pakistan specific and then Indian's start to invade the thread and start stupid comparisons and totally ruin the essence of the thread..In other's there are insulting slogans like ****'s,72 virgins and what not..so you people yourself are responsible and yet you come here whining all the time...
If you visit pre 2010 forum threads,when Indian's were not so many there used be very Polite discussions...So please quit the whining and improve your standard..

Are you educated peoples here ,,, Dumping heaps of bad word on other,, Thats why its nature is not remind suitable for both gander.
Har waqi Commando mat bana karo...:taz:
dobara-aisi-post-daali-to....jpg

Lately there has been quite some threads started by Indian's complaining about one thing or other,But have you ever considered how low some you people go in other threads...I mean in every second thread which is supposed to be Pakistan specific and then Indian's start to invade the thread and start stupid comparisons and totally ruin the essence of the thread..In other's there are insulting slogans like ****'s,72 virgins and what not..so you people yourself are responsible and yet you come here whining all the time...
If you visit pre 2010 forum threads,when Indian's were not so many there used be very Polite discussions...So please quit the whining and improve your standard..

then before flaying that specific indian u would be wise to look what he said.
majority have nothing to do with those inflammable posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom