What's new

Offensive signatures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay then it might not be offensive to you if I say I am kicking your @$$ since last 2 years???

"Kicking ***" is a commonly used idiom - that means it is not meant to be taken literally, in the sense that his feet is touching your posterior. Here, check out what it means idiomatically:

kick *** - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Sure man, it is not offensive. would probably make for a good *** kicking on the forums though. So you best be prepared.

Rest assured i wont be crying or opening a thread to groan.

:D
Thats a forlorn attempt!!!
I saw a signature which is offensive and i opened up a thread on it.
Meri marzi!!!

Now do me a favor and stay away from this thread.

meh! good intentions.. deaf ears.. yet another day on defence.pk.. @levina, move on...

sister you need to calm your nerve and increase tolerance, if you find any scope to give sweet revenge taste, do not leave it and give treatment with kill joy just like me :sarcastic:
Hehehe I remember you going apeshit on me a year back when I equated bong writing script with the anunaki. You sure have come a long way, TROLL

"Kicking ***" is a commonly used idiom - that means it is not meant to be taken literally, in the sense that his feet is touching your posterior. Here, check out what it means idiomatically:

kick *** - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
As if I didnt know.
But then isnt the F word just as commonly used these days???
Then why is it that the word has to be morphed and why is it that the word is not allowed on forums??

Thats a forlorn attempt!!!
I saw a signature which is offensive and i opened up a thread on it.
Meri marzi!!!

Now do me a favor and stay away from this thread.

Free forum, hain? Chaaaaal phuttttt!

No the sig is not offensive.

This is an offensive sig:

sig_sauer_silencer_F.jpg

In the previous forum layout mods could change avatars/signatures of other members.. dont know about this format though. Better wait for admin.

In your own signature you are calling out 3 members. How is this no different?

YES @Manticore

@levina is calling names & degrading 3 very Good & respectful members on PDF. :cray:

As if I didnt know.
But then isnt the F word just as commonly used these days???
Then why is it that the word has to be morphed and why is it that the word is not allowed on forums??

Now should we allow F word openly??? :woot:

Than why not A, B, C & other words??? Why?

:disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom