Details:

Najam Sethi(London Group) BLA terror links:

In 70s Najam Sethi and like mindeds were brought to London for "studies"

On his return Najam Sethi fought along side BLA in Baluchistan

This was told by Asad Rehman in an interview

Asad Rehman is brother of Daily Time editor Rashid Rehman

Challenge Najam Sethi to go to courts against the accuser:

Mubashir Lucman invited Najam Sethi to sue Asad Reham in courts "If he can"

This has been told by Senior Journalist Talat Hussain as well.

Najam Sethi's (few) known assets in USA:

Najam Sethi has an appartment roughy account for 9 crore 80 lacks roughly 1 million $ today

Documents shown as evidence in video above source is Newyork department of finance and city registrar,attested by United states council,Attested by city registration office

Signatures of Najam Sethi his name and Robert Hawkins vice in US council signatures present and other designated agents.

Last edited:
If there are solid evidence, why wasnt he trialed or exposed? clearly qualifies as a traitor.

Najam Sethi probably joined terrorist group as a CIA agent against Pakistan Army... I dont think so he was ideologically driven. he was and he is State department's boy !!
Not everything is done by CIA RAW and MOSSAD.

--

I reserve my judgement until more info comes to light. A few pictures don't tell the whole story. If he really was a traitor, I can guarantee that the ISI would want to have a "word" with him.

Najam Sethi probably joined terrorist group as a CIA agent against Pakistan Army... I dont think so he was ideologically driven. he was and he is State department's boy !!

He was a Marxist at the time and Pakistan was at loggerheads with everything to do with Marx. The Baloch Insurgency was also supported by Soviet Union through Iraq, so Najam Sethi was more likely the KGB's home boy!

Not everything is done by CIA RAW and MOSSAD.

--

I reserve my judgement until more info comes to light. A few pictures don't tell the whole story. If he really was a traitor, I can guarantee that the ISI would want to have a "word" with him.

he was picked up by IB in 1997 but was released on foreign pressure. he is american agent there are no two opinions about it.

He was a Marxist at the time and Pakistan was at loggerheads with everything to do with Marx. The Baloch Insurgency was also supported by Soviet Union through Iraq, so Najam Sethi was more likely the KGB's home boy!

thats a long shot.

he was picked up by IB in 1997 but was released on foreign pressure. he is american agent there are no two opinions about it.

thats a long shot.

There were raids on Iraqi Consulate and Diplomatic Centers from where maps of Iranian and Pakistani Balochistan were discovered, arms and ammunition were also recovered. Let me try to find you a link.

If only I can find that book, it was a huge scandal, there's bound to be something on the net on it.

There were raids on Iraqi Consulate and Diplomatic Centers from where maps of Iranian and Pakistani Balochistan were discovered, arms and ammunition were also recovered. Let me try to find you a link.

If only I can find that book, it was a huge scandal, there's bound to be something on the net on it.

fair enough but my speculation is that Najam Sethi was a CIA agent back then too. he got inside to explore Soviet links maybe?

fair enough but my speculation is that Najam Sethi was a CIA agent back then too. he got inside to explore Soviet links maybe?

Najam Sethi is what we call "A thaali ka Baingan". He wrote against the Army extensively and was considered a danger to the state, he was picked up as you yourself have pointed out, yet when Musharraf took power, he and Jugnu Mohsin had a dance party at their place to celebrate.

Honestly, when I look at how many people's dirt I know, I think that there's little difference between an int officer and a girl who reads those gossip magazines.....lol

I don't know if he is BLA or not, one thing i know is that he is as corrupt as a person can get. Absolutely hate him, cant bear to watch him on TV, always wish the worst for him. :) Not joking, i am serious.

Personally i have never heard anything from him that can be accounted as pro-Pakistan. That was some time ago that i came across a few of his BRIGHT MIND INTELACTUAL ideas and since then i feel like breaking my TV when he is on it!!

Shit of a guy really

I don't know if he is BLA or not, one thing i know is that he is as corrupt as a person can get. Absolutely hate him, cant bear to watch him on TV, always wish the worst for him. :) Not joking, i am serious.

Personally i have never heard anything from him that can be accounted as pro-Pakistan. That was some time ago that i came across a few of his BRIGHT MIND INTELACTUAL ideas and since then i feel like breaking my TV when he is on it!!

Shit of a guy really

A scumbag he is but you have to hand it to him, the man is one of our few mainstream newsmen with a sense of analysis.

Najam Sethi is what we call "A thaali ka Baingan". He wrote against the Army extensively and was considered a danger to the state, he was picked up as you yourself have pointed out, yet when Musharraf took power, he and Jugnu Mohsin had a dance party at their place to celebrate.

Honestly, when I look at how many people's dirt I know, I think that there's little difference between an int officer and a girl who reads those gossip magazines.....lol

hahaha... a friend of mine is in NAB, he says the same !! :lol:

A scumbag he is but you have to hand it to him, the man is one of our few mainstream newsmen with a sense of analysis.

that I disagree. he speaks every word with an agenda given to him !

Back
Top Bottom