What's new

Heavy firing exchanges on LoC,Three Pakistan Army soldiers injured

That was an encounter with local freedom fighters, today three more of your soldiers were killed allegedly in another encounter, however last night through radio intercepts it became apparent that at least seven Indian soldiers died in exchange of fire with the Pakistani troops.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/596293/militant-3-soldiers-killed-encounter.html

Exactly my point the casualties are reported even today and for the Loc firing u can claim even 70 for satisfying ur ego like you always do with the 4500 figure . But my point is u guys took 3700+ casualties in WOT which u always choose to ignore when u talk abt the 4500 figure

Exactly my point the casualties are reported even today and for the Loc firing u can claim even 70 for satisfying ur ego like you always do with the 4500 figure . But my point is u guys took 3700+ casualties in WOT which u always choose to ignore when u talk abt the 4500 figure
Don't blabber just for the sake of it.
What has WOT got to do with situation on LOC, the 4500 figure is revealed by your own MOD attributing it to the LOC firing....it's you who is trying to find comfort by dragging in WOT.....did i talk about the Indian casualties in the red corridor or those they suffer with Kashmiri millitants...get your facts right.

So now that clears thing up...First India does the terrorist attack in Lahore and then starts firing on the LOC.

They want International Media to look into other side....and forget about this blast in Lahore they are trying to divert the people's attention...........any sane person can understand the pattern.........

divert the people's attention

Diversion from what????

Funny the moment there is a blast, the blame is put on RAW....... And when you provide hard evidence, it is not enough...... God bless us.....

Funny the moment there is a blast, the blame is put on RAW.......

raw-1.jpg

Lol..... And what happened to the proof which you were supposed to present to UN????? Did anyone Buy it??? You should listen to your minister's word on this "so called proof's"....... But then this is for your consumption and you have been consuming it without asking any questions.....If one goes by what you guys say, terrorism was brought to Pakistan by India....... Either you guys have short memory or history is not a strong point for you.. What is happenign today is, your agencies are hiding their in inefficiencies and you guys are happy blaming india ...... We used to do this before, every attack in Indian soil was attributed to ISI..... But over a period of time we realised our mistakes and have found out our own version of terrorists...... I do not beleive that we are saints.... This is a proxy war started by Pakistan with their thousand cut policy.......

Last edited:
Lol..... And what happened to the proof which you were supposed to present to UN????? Did anyone Buy it??? You should listen to your minister's word on this "so called proof's"....... But then this is for your consumption and you have been consuming it without asking any questions.....If one goes by what you guys say, terrorism was brought to Pakistan by India....... Either you guys have short memory or you history is not a strong point for you.. What is happenign today is, your agencies are hiding their in inefficiencies and you guys are happy blaming india ...... We used to do this before, every attack in Indian soil was attributed to ISI..... But over a period of time we realised our mistakes and have found out our own version of terrorists...... I do not beleive that we are saints.... This is a proxy war started by Pakistan with their thousand cut policy.......

The current proof with available details, is submitted to the UN yet to be discussed on time. There is no such thing as buying it but would be discussed as per the contents. The Minister words you are pointing were not as so-called but it was submitted in detail that, relevant department did not submit the proof (till that time of his speech in Parliament) which was misquoted by Geo and went viral through Indian Media. The terrorism is brought in Pakistan by our enemies which includes the rival as well which is not new nor a propaganda by ISI but existed since 71 or way before that as well. Before the thousand cuts etc theory, Indian officials were dreaming that Pakistan wouldn't exist for a year or so after independence yet to be proved.

Agencies cannot hide their inefficiencies in these times when people too have access to different sources of new and information and can differentiate a propaganda and truth. ISI is still a famous quote and a cover story for GoI even that Indian Politicians never misses a chance to mention ISI/Pakistan during political campaigns. Most of Indian Election Campaigns are based upon Pakistan-Phobia and ISI to play with populace and divert the focus from real issues. You wouldn't find that type of obsession in Pakistan especially Political Elite that none every mentioned R&AW or India in internal politics or for political point scoring let alone terrorism. Very few or couple of politicians spoke about Kulbashan that too once or twice but totally silence then after and it is true that we lack that type of warfare. Saying the start of proxy war so Mukti Bahni will be a midterm reference here and such approach of proxy goes back to 1947 or so. ISI did not exist when Indian Officials were dreaming of undone Pakistan right after 1947. The fake PA soldiers and those atrocities in Bangladesh that crime continues even after PA surrender, for many days and there was no ISI but IA/Mukti Bahni used PA uniform initially to ignite rage against PA.

However, it is true that the game will be continued like this till who knows what but depends upon planning and patient. India still attribute everything to Pakistan whether a pigeon, the so-called terrorist dog or that Cow found near LoC with bomb inside or it is a balloon. Remember the Pathankot Attack that even Op was undergoing but as soon as news came out, within half hour Pakistan/ISI was blamed for everything. Kashmiris resist everyday but the blame is put on ISI everyday and there are unlimited examples that GoI do not miss to blame it on ISI and Pakistan which seems like the most needed ingredient for Indian Politicians to gain vote and support through misleading the people by ISI/Pakistan-Phobia.

Lol..... And what happened to the proof which you were supposed to present to UN????? Did anyone Buy it??? You should listen to your minister's word on this "so called proof's"....... But then this is for your consumption and you have been consuming it without asking any questions.....If one goes by what you guys say, terrorism was brought to Pakistan by India....... Either you guys have short memory or history is not a strong point for you.. What is happenign today is, your agencies are hiding their in inefficiencies and you guys are happy blaming india ...... We used to do this before, every attack in Indian soil was attributed to ISI..... But over a period of time we realised our mistakes and have found out our own version of terrorists...... I do not beleive that we are saints.... This is a proxy war started by Pakistan with their thousand cut policy.......

Local consumption?
Check this out https://tribune.com.pk/story/144892/gopal-das-returns-to-india/

Check out what this German Diplomat is saying about your monkey Yadav :p
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2016/04/03/458805/taliban-spy-india-pakistan

Remember the Pathankot Attack that even Op was undergoing but as soon as news came out, within half hour Pakistan/ISI was blamed for everything

Really ?

Pak was blamed from the beginning ??

https://defence.pk/threads/indian-air-base-at-pathankot-under-attack-by-gunmen.416040/

right from the beginning

page one . . see who was inserting the name of ISI and pak in their sarcastic posts ?

none other than irfan baloch . .pakistani and a senior moderator.

Page two . . .Donatello . .another pakistani and a think tank

and then countless posts from other pakistanis sarcastically inserting ISI and Pak in every other line . .while Indians didnt even mention it till they could take their unwarranted sarcasm.

now lets take a look at another thread . .

Last Night's lahore Blast . .

https://defence.pk/threads/blast-in-lahores-mall-road.477734/

Page one . .post number four . .and the blame is on RAW and India . . By a senior Pakistani member.

thats like head i win . .tail you loose.

Hypocrisy at its best.

@nair

Really ?

https://defence.pk/threads/indian-air-base-at-pathankot-under-attack-by-gunmen.416040/

right from the beginning

page one . . see who was inserting the name of ISI and pak in their sarcastic posts ?

and then countless posts from other pakistanis sarcastically inserting ISI and Pak in every other line . .while Indians didnt even mention it till they could take their unwarranted sarcasm.

Page one . .post number four . .and the blame is on RAW and India . . By a senior Pakistani member.

Hypocrisy at its best.

@nair

Your world may be evolving around PDF alone which is not the Indian voice here ... Remember Arnab with all those shouts..... and what was that red highlighted for..... You need to realize that we can continue without calling names here and also, the blame game was referred to India and Pakistan Official stance/News not PDF. Pakistan has been blamed for everything in India even during Op and subject is not Indian PDF Members. URI Attack, claims made as Pakistani marking on weapons etc by your DGMO then soon, your own official rebutted the same so the blame game is not new.

Remember Arnab

For every arnab goswami . .there is a Mubasher lucman . . .Shahid masood . . Orya Maqbool jan . .Amir liaquat.

the Kind of conspiracies they stir against RAW and India is not even a secret.

recent FB page cases . .according to your media those admins were in India. Amir liaquat had traced them down in new delhi. what happened to that brain fart ?

thats just one example. . .there are hundred others if you want me to post i can post.

for the terrorist animals. . here is one such example from your side

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...-india-border/2011/12/05/gIQABMBmWO_blog.html

"Pakistan ‘arrests’ monkey for crossing India border"

and i am quoting a neutral source coz i dont want u to say its bias

So dont paint it as a one sided story.

, claims made as Pakistani marking on weapons etc by your DGMO then soon

and i dont even have to remind you about the so called Indian made weapons found during the Karachi airport attack or Factor 8 injections . . . which Pakistani medicos import legally . . .so stop with the moral high grounds.

both countries have their share of nutcases.

so the blame game is not new.

Indeed . .the blame game is nothing new.

Last edited:
Really ?

right from the beginning

Hypocrisy at its best.

@nair

They forget Indian govt trusted Pakistani govt to the level that they allowed a investigation team to its own air base..... Oh yeah and the same so called "ISI" was also a part of the investigation team...... They went back and did what???? Indian investigation team was supposed to visit Pakistan to collect further evidence to make the case a proof tight.... By that time big Daddy china told not to bother we will shield Masood Azhar...... and the circle repeats.....

Yes there are certain trigger happy news channels who blame everything on others and they also have some experts singing to the tune of the editorial board..... But GOI is not influenced by that which is evident from the case mentioned above.....

both countries have their share of nutcases.

That was the case I emphasized that India too avail opportunity to blame Pakistan and never miss to do so..... the following quote as reference... which is still the case and not before only. I did not deny Pakistan side at all, did I? and there is difference between blames and proofs hence all that UN evidences reference in my post. You just misread it and you can reread my subjected post. However, our politicians don't do that in fashion as compare to India in every election campaign and gathering.

We used to do this before, every attack in Indian soil was attributed to ISI..... But over a period of time we realised our mistakes and have found out our own version of terrorists

Indian investigation team was supposed to visit Pakistan to collect further evidence to make the case a proof tight

but you already have the CNIC , Super Cookie packs , and other Pakistan made food packs as proves what else you need ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom