What's new

Heavy firing exchanges on LoC,Three Pakistan Army soldiers injured

Military firstly and there names are at the hand of the Civilian Govt.
I am not here to count the casualities of our jawans.

There are the reasons that we all are here. You are not to here to count Indian casualties but validates a point that how much do you know through media or reported count? Your source/informed count will also help to understand how Military hides casualties and delays the same deliberately to disclose later and mostly through other incidents rather than the actual place of casualty.

cowards indians never admit their deaths of soldiers.

disgusting for the soldiers who lay their life for the country

The Indians have also suffered casualties, but they never reveal their losses instantly.

And it is called psychopathic way of reporting, Pakistan should not even give it a response to these psychopaths.

Well what do you expect, we are enemies are afterall. :lol:

Both Pakistan and India are enemies.

There are the reasons that we all are here. You are not to here to count Indian casualties but validates a point that how much do you know through media or reported count? Your source/informed count will also help to understand how Military hides casualties and delays the same deliberately to disclose later and mostly through other incidents rather than the actual place of casualty.

Military wont earn anything if they hide casuality .Sacrificing their lives at LoC made them respectable .
We dont have that kind of hesitation to say that they become martyr due to LoC firing .

This is not some kind of scoreboard to count the casualities .
Death of one soldier is unacceptable in our nation .That is why I said ,I am not here to count the casualities .

Yea and a big LoL to your comprehension skills.
we are not talking about some individual but five Indian soldiers, all rescued one day and next day they all die.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/five-indian-soldiers-rescued-jk-avalanche-die-714132

Hanumanthappa was also rescued but died the next day .
And that next day they pronounced his death .

Military wont earn anything if they hide casuality .Sacrificing their lives at LoC made them respectable .
We dont have that kind of hesitation to say that they become martyr due to LoC firing .

This is not some kind of scoreboard to count the casualities .
Death of one soldier is unacceptable in our nation .That is why I said ,I am not here to count the casualities .

Nothing about scoreboard at all..........
The point was not made for the count of soldiers casualties or single casualty is respected or not. I repeat again, I asked for the official reported count so the observation be proved right or wrong in-case Military is hiding/use to hide the casualties or not?

Nothing about scoreboard at all..........
The point was not made for the count of soldiers casualties or single casualty is respected or not. I repeat again, I asked for the official reported count so the observation be proved right or wrong in-case Military is hiding/use to hide the casualties or not?

Military wont hide any casualities .
That wont happen here because this is India .
I have already been told ,I am not here to count the scoreboard

Military wont hide any casualities .
That wont happen here because this is India .
I have already been told ,I am not here to count the scoreboard

You believe that because it is India so does everyone, should believe that too, NO...
If Military does not hide anything, can you share the official statement/data at all to prove that true numbers are reported.

The scoreboard thing is mentioned by you and I have no intention to disrespect any soldier like this despite flags. So no need to bring the same into topic like this.

You believe that because it is India so does everyone, should believe that too, NO...
If Military does not hide anything, can you share the official statement/data at all to prove that true numbers are reported.

The scoreboard thing is mentioned by you and I have no intention to disrespect any soldier like this despite flags. So no need to bring the same into topic like this.

We dont care whether others believes it or not .But for us ,military verified by civilian govt will quickly disclose the official statement to media if there is any casualities.
Then do not ask me the count of our casualities

We dont care whether others believes it or not .But for us ,military verified by civilian govt will quickly disclose the official statement to media if there is any casualities.
Then do not ask me the count of our casualities

I did not ask you to count but saying again, share the data/official statement disclosing number of Indian casualties that every country use to do so. We should not hear selectively but must pay attention to the facts as well rather than being feed hence, the mere claim less or close to zero Indian casualties doesn't make any sense or share the data while challenging any first hand personal source.

Would you like to share the data with official statement disclosing the real number of casualties?

Sir, you called it a lie in undermentioned quote...and there from, discussion diverted towards hiding or not....

Source?

This is India and medias will scruitinise each and every thing happened in border .

So dont lie here without any shame.

and then another post... (all discussed that border intercepted chatter through first hand account to be taken as credit or source must be shared to rebut)

But you should have back up your claims with solid links

I did not ask you to count but saying again, share the data/official statement disclosing number of Indian casualties that every country use to do so. We should not hear selectively but must pay attention to the facts as well rather than being feed hence, the mere claim less or close to zero Indian casualties doesn't make any sense or share the data while challenging any first hand personal source.

Would you like to share the data with official statement disclosing the real number of casualties?

Sir, you called it a lie in undermentioned quote...and there from, discussion diverted towards hiding or not....

and then another post... (all discussed that border intercepted chatter through first hand account to be taken as credit or source must be shared to rebut)

Read my previous post again .
Official statement will be handed over to medias after necessary approval from GoI .
Just google it and you will get it .

Or you will get links .
Can they provide links of these imaginary claims.

Read my previous post again .
Official statement will be handed over to medias after necessary approval from GoI .
Just google it and you will get it .

Or you will get links .
Can they provide links of these imaginary claims.
In the so called surgical strikes, not a single scratch on the Indian soldiers, hell that even puts US to shame with their OBL raid, and lately Pakistan was once again accused of ceasefire violations, the unsuspecting Indian soldiers going about their routine didn't suffer a single injury but still they managed to kill three Pakistani soldiers....wonder what makes you people tick.

Back
Top Bottom