What's new

Heavy firing exchanges on LoC,Three Pakistan Army soldiers injured

RIP to the jawans, your blood will be avenged, Gen Bajwa needs to step up, I have got another bad feeling he is turning out to be another Kiyani in the making.

In regards to your DP, that is what you call a patriot, respect to Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale.Kudos yaar.

Thank you sir, last time some bhaiyyas called me Khalistani because I said something about Hindutva. So now I put up his display pic, let them be damned :p: Sant ji was a special person, we need him again in this day and age.

Thank you sir, last time some bhaiyyas called me Khalistani because I said something about Hindutva. So now I put up his display pic, let them be damned :p: Sant ji was a special person, we need him again in this day and age.
So do you only support this killer or also those who butchered innocent sikhs in delhi ?

Agreed.
Dont get so easily manipulated by Pakistanis. They are not our wellwishers.

I've no ill will against any religion or nationality and no agenda for being on this forum. I just honor my cultural icons, please respect that and don't call him a killer. His actions were complicated in a complicated time.

The Indians have also suffered casualties, but they never reveal their losses instantly.

Source?

This is India and medias will scruitinise each and every thing happened in border .

So dont lie here without any shame.

Source?

This is India and medias will scruitinise each and every thing happened in border .

So dont lie here without any shame.
The only shameless creatures here are your kind, Indian media only shows what self centred Indians want to hear and see.
It's ironic that Pakistan is always blamed for ceasefire violations like the latest episode, yet the unsuspecting side never suffered a single loss.....but only the Indian psyche is programmed to accept as such.

Back
Top Bottom