What's new

Heavy firing exchanges on LoC,Three Pakistan Army soldiers injured

Fc personal killed
Lahore blast
Quetta blast
3 soldiers dead

Seems isi needs help.....
ISI is doing their job and you should do yours.

ISI has protected Pakistan from God knows how many incidents which would've proven as worst acts of terrorism so we can all sleep peacefully at our homes and then there's people like you who do nothing but criticise our Armed Forces.

We should hit TTP safe heavens in Afghanistan, bomb Indian consulates who r sponsoring these elements, its best time to hit them with full force, we should not damn fuk about Americans, why to care about them this war is now in-between pak and india inside Afghanistan.. Now r never

at least try to talk with sense... hitting consulates with bombs good idea.. lol

I am human being can understand how it feels , I argued here with a lot of Pakistani on this forum but can never support the killings on any side and by any one
Dear I Respect Your Feeling I Really Do But Multiple Terror Attacks And Then LoC Firing You Can Understand Our Anger

RIP to soldiers and my solidarity with there families

This madness should stop ... If Indians initiated then I literally condemn it ...hopefully we will learn to value life and this madness will stop ... its not one soldier who dies its whole family dies .

Rest In Peace brave souls

At least you understand, what i'm trying to say in this thread from my very first post.
Your commrade also tried to troll, which was replied in even manner.
So comming back to it... not from this incidence... actually from some time, i'm sick of this regular killing.
It's humans dying on our side and now i also feel sorry for yours too... if they were not lying on youtube videos.
This lip service of RIP... in no way can replace a human being.

Shaheed zinda hai.. Just wait Hindustan(shitistan) you will pay what you did.

We reported 2 army casualties in the terrorist attack few days back so find some other point to console yourself
India has suffered causalities an entire bunker has been taken out in retaliation. NDTV will report soon. Latest.

India has suffered causalities an entire bunker has been taken out in retaliation. NDTV will report soon. Latest.

Bunkers are usually above ground with living quarters under ground. That is the reason both India and Pakistan report a lot of casualties on the other side after destroying bunkers when the reality is that soldiers are safe underground. That being said, I'm sure Pakistan will retaliate and exact their pound of flesh from India.

If mody wants a fight at Loc... we shud give it to him...

Time to shut them up for a while

Indians are coward and always do back stabs and kill the innocents. Indians are the real terrorists

At least you understand, what i'm trying to say in this thread from my very first post.
Your commrade also tried to troll, which was replied in even manner.
So comming back to it... not from this incidence... actually from some time, i'm sick of this regular killing.
It's humans dying on our side and now i also feel sorry for yours too... if they were not lying on youtube videos.
This lip service of RIP... in no way can replace a human being.
thats how these threads go, one side mourns and seeks revenge, other side gloats... and a few RIP thrown in here and there....
nothing much can be done about regular killing on both sides. Neither side willing to compromise(if they do they will be called traitor by their voters, so why try?)

RIP.

Three Indian soldiers reported killed in an encounter today. Most likely they were the victims of firing exchange between Pakistan and Indian forces in the last 2 days.

We reported 2 army casualties in the terrorist attack few days back so find some other point to console yourself
That was an encounter with local freedom fighters, today three more of your soldiers were killed allegedly in another encounter, however last night through radio intercepts it became apparent that at least seven Indian soldiers died in exchange of fire with the Pakistani troops.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/596293/militant-3-soldiers-killed-encounter.html

C4lWCFqWEAAkY_Z.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom