What's new

Heavy firing exchanges on LoC,Three Pakistan Army soldiers injured

Just in, 3 Army persons died due to heavy firing at bhimbar sector by Indian forces.. :angry:
RIP
Is there a surprise?
Who care, if 2 more die next week!
I also pitty those 4 hungry Indian soldiers, who will soon die in retaliation.
Apparently, there is no respect of soldier's life among rulers of respective land.
At least in Pakistan soldiers are treated better by his superiors.
Why not just both Indian and Pakistan soldiers fix their politicians ,and in case of India their superiors too!

suicide attack in Lahore
IED blast in Quetta
and now unprovoked firing on LOC
keep connecting and the dots and a pattern will appear pointing out it was a well coordinated attack by our neighbors

Anymore trolling will result in an instant ban.

As for the deaths, rest in peace. That's the line of control for you. In a few days the Pakistani army will hit back.

same day the rats did terrorist attack in Lahore

Modi ki gand mein dard shadeed due to PSL and life returning to normal in Pakistan

Also the recent publication about Pakistan's improving economy was too much for the gaumutra chugging chutya qaum from across the border

In a few days the Pakistani army will hit back

hopefully its pure humiliation this time for them and a full coordinated attack on LOC, deep inside India and Afghanistan
besides Pakistan should pick training grounds and consulates in Afghanistan as a priority target
put some fear in the Indian and Afghanistan nexus.

hopefully its pure humiliation this time for them and a full coordinated attack on LOC, deep inside India and Afghanistan
besides Pakistan should pick training grounds and consulates in Afghanistan as a priority target
put some fear in the Indian and Afghanistan nexus.

Make no mistake about this, this was the "icing" on the cake for them. I'm not saying the blast in Lahore was their doing, as Pakistan has plenty of filth that will do that sort of stuff. The attack on the LOC was designed to heap misery on the nation. The army won't let this slide. Just wait a while.

Anymore trolling will result in an instant ban.

As for the deaths, rest in peace. That's the line of control for you. In a few days the Pakistani army will hit back.

How insensitive.... does line of control means, both sides make available monthly average 10 soldiers to die....and in case of Pakistan about 30 civilians as well, for rest of the centuries to come?
Every human life is holy, not only those who cry genocide.... even when they die of constipation.
RIP is too common... it has lost its value.

How insensitive.... does line of control means, both sides make available monthly average 10 soldiers to die....and in case of Pakistan about 30 civilians as well, for rest of the centuries to come?
Every human life is holy, not only those who cry genocide.... even when they die of constipation.
RIP is too common... it has lost its value.

Your post is stupid and pathetic! You really are beginning to get on my nerves.
Did you even try to decipher the post? Of course not, you carry some little grudge against me.

It's the LOC, casualties happen all the time there, it's practically a war-zone. It was a post highlighting the chaotic and futile nature of the region.

This madness should stop ... If Indians initiated then I literally condemn it ...hopefully we will learn to value life and this madness will stop ... its not one soldier who dies its whole family dies .

Rest In Peace brave souls

Why Not Do Something to Ruin IPL?????Hit Em' Where It Hurts The Most:devil:

badas* idea but IPL is away and that will be in reaction of sri lankan team attack. today's attack should be avenged in Afghanistan for providing manpower and training ground, India for funding and training and that too in top dollar.
Pakistan should have tit for tat policy you hit us we hit you back with more extreme strength

We should hit TTP safe heavens in Afghanistan, bomb Indian consulates who r sponsoring these elements, its best time to hit them with full force, we should not damn fuk about Americans, why to care about them this war is now in-between pak and india inside Afghanistan.. Now r never

This madness should stop ... If Indians initiated then I literally condemn it ...hopefully we will learn to value life and this madness will stop ... its not one soldier who dies its whole family dies .

Rest In Peace brave souls

Dear I Respect Your Feeling I Really Do But Multiple Terror Attacks And Then LoC Firing You Can Understand Our Anger

Aik Aur Baat Every Time Some Indian Troll Starts Quoting History And Questions Our Bloodline Just Tell Them About Their Bloodline

Jadunath Sarkar

Most Indian Trolls Who Say That Muslim Ancestors Were ***** By Foreign Invaders Are Themselves The Result of Some Dalit Woman Getting **** By Some Brahmin.They Are An Insecure Lot And Say Such Things Just To Comfort Themselves
Very true and kudos for the info.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom