What's new

Heavy firing exchanges on LoC,Three Pakistan Army soldiers injured

Their has to be a swift and appropriate response to this unprovoked firing from Gangadeshi forces, it has to be made crystal clear that their will be harsh consequences for these acts of random aggression. Pak Fauj Zindabad!

The Indian have themselves said Bajwa is an expert on the LOC, and made their army aware of it.
Just watch.
Its not just india ... its overall situation ... three major incident in a day ... bomb blast in lahore and quetta and 3 jawans shaheed ... if no concrete a ction in next 48 hour it means bajwa has no spine ...

Maybe Coincidence , but i smell Hindi ki Gindi Sajish ..
RS we miss you, Bajwa has now a chance to prove his worth .. or he is another tattooo like Kiyani :(

16708610_10154639018367663_5643857902264813349_n.jpg

Indian unprovoked firing on LOC in Thoob ( تھوب) sector near Bhimber. Responded effectively. 3 Pakistani soldiers critically injured. Reports of Indian casualties as well in exchange of fire.

16708246_10154639159827663_1252175160531802717_n.png

They are using artillery again I think . Our Sniper will take care of these Indian pussies . Inshallah Casualties samne ayenge Indian side par bhe .

Does PA have deployed 0.50 Bretta sniper Rifles??

إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

I don't care about Generals but average Pakistani soldiers are sacrificing their lives for Pakistan. May Allah give steadfastness to their families.

But they're half-fed, aren't they? So it's understandable lol

But how come the Mard-e-momeen are dying? Too much love for 72 goats?
Don't worry you can through a party for the next two days but eventually your time will come I know you Indians from the inside out you celebrate when our soldiers are martyred but when death reaches your throat you are going to disappear for a good while not to reply ever again mate

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom