What's new

Hasina says Bangladesh were made to lose World Cup quarterfinal to India

Do you even know what the Dennis episode all about? Don't know bout whining as sub continent attitude but chutiyapanti is typical jamaati attitude. My jamati razakar brother. :coffee:
Speak english, Dalit.

Oleleley...

India never whined like Bangladesh.

Never. Period.

Nobody ever in the history of cricket ever whined like Bangladeshis did. Period.

It was unprecedented whining.

India always had classy players. Umpiring decisions when taken to extreme were appealed against in proper manner, without whining.

Just because Bangladeshis are starting to play cricket doesn't mean the rest of "south Asia" is doing the same.

It is neither the first time Bangladeshis are doing this whining thing as well.

It is not south Asian, it is Bangladeshi.

Thank you my ex dalit convert brother.

The Indians have also tried to fire an umpire who pointed out the racism in India. That umpire's effigy was also burnt, it appears the Indians are the worst whiners in South Asia.

India issues ultimatum to ICC - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

THAT is the department of your native land. :coffee:

Still is nooooooowhere near the amount of crying, bitching, huffing, puffing, breaking down, cry again, wailing of the whole state of Bangladesh from PM to icc president to every lil lungi on earth.

We took the legal route. If lil lungis have balls, to lodge a formal complaint. No, you will not do that, you will whine on the internet. :sarcastic:
Lets get real here, Indians barely know how to use the internet. You can see by the comments made by the Indians by the Indians on this forum.

well i really enjoyed their match which we had against them in T 20 i think

First, Play like Indians. Secondly, Sacrifice 1000 lungis and ask dowa for a captain like dhoni.

Who knows maybe the cricketing God will look at you with favor. Good luck again and bye bye, my ex Hindu convert brother. This is a waste of time like wailing Bangladeshis waste their time.

Dhoni is a thug, he should be banned from cricket. Indians are blatant cheats...

India went through a similar phase, I remember the Mike Dennis incident where the umpire was made to retire eventually. Whining is a South Asian culture, my dalit brother.

Thats the thing,

India can do something about Shitty umpires, mainly account of being one of the Big 3

Thats not the same with Bangladesh,

Back
Top Bottom