What's new

Hasina says Bangladesh were made to lose World Cup quarterfinal to India

this Indian-labelled "Jamati" khair_ctg also agree with aazidane, the other Indian-labelled "Jamati" (although none of us i think happen to be politically affiliated with JeI)

I hope you take membership of JEI quickly. You are very much Jamaati. But you have some sense than Jamaatis. Let the truth be told. Maybe you can deprive jamaatis from moon sighting syndromes and not come out as hate cult. As you openly support Pakistan, I hope jamaatis also do the same instead of deceiving people to copy pakistani constitution.

Moderator, what are you going to do about the fascist statements made here?

I hope you take membership of JEI quickly. You are very much Jamaati. But you have some sense than Jamaatis. Let the truth be told. Maybe you can deprive jamaatis from moon sighting syndromes and not come out as hate cult. As you openly support Pakistan, I hope jamaatis also do the same instead of deceiving people to copy pakistani constitution.
i support Pakistan as the 'other' in our 1947 framework. if you hate the other contributor and the 1947 framework altogether, you have no right to belong to Bangladesh and you don't have any place out side Bay of Bengal. it is that simple unless you want to keeping fooling yourself

me not being JeI member does not mean i don't think JeI is the most ideal political party in Bangladesh. JeI is the only party which was principled through 1947, and through the 1971 tragedy. you make sense because only humans support JeI
O jamati, Arabs don't play cricket. Stick to Islam and women without burqa mmmm ok ?
at least these two "Arabs", khair_ctg and @aazidane don't support Bangladeshis bashing Indian cricket like this. so you stop copying these Arabs, and rather show some solidarity with your chamcha Hasina. stand with her and say India has undue control of ICC and cheated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom