What's new

Hasina says Bangladesh were made to lose World Cup quarterfinal to India

Dalit posing as a rajput on the internet :lol:

Many of the Dalits are Martial Race according to the British Govt, that is they are good fighter. Many Dalits have made outstanding contribution to modern day life.

Now look at you small skinny black body. I think when you woke up in the morning you hate your own face after all night wet dreams about being a Tall fair tight turkish guy. :rofl:

These low life loser always mock about Dalit and other backward classes while they themselves have nothing.

Many of the Dalits are Martial Race according to the British Govt, that is they are good fighter. Many Dalits have made outstanding contribution to modern day life.

Now look at you small skinny black body. I think when you woke up in the morning you hate your own face after all night wet dreams about being a Tall fair tight turkish guy. :rofl:

These low life loser always mock about Dalit and other backward classes while they themselves have nothing.

aaaand do you know that martial race tag was given to those who were acceptionally good at licking british *** ?

aaaand do you know that martial race tag was given to those who were acceptionally good at licking british *** ?

its true that British played divide and rule strategy but STILL no, they were given mostly because of after wars with them British found them difficult to win. Example Maharas, a dalit community in Maharashtra. They are one of the fierce fighters in history.

Idiot lady trying to impress domestic audience. She is talking as if BD is No 1 team. We were much stronger and hence not only we won but we defeated BD vary miserably by over 100 runs. Had our wickets not gone in initial overs. we would have defeated BD by ober 150 runs. She is talking as if BD lost in a close encounter.

Dedicated to India's faithful and loyal servant- Sheikh Hasina

its true that British played divide and rule strategy but STILL no, they were given mostly because of after wars with them British found them difficult to win. Example Maharas, a dalit community in Maharashtra. They are one of the fierce fighters in history.
uhh no. its divide and conquer strategy.

dont believe me ? just look at the arabs. centuries they were traders. then their motivation changed . and boom conquered half the know world

its all about motivation. who wants to do what . how much they want to put at stake

Fock you India how could you do this to our honourable didi Hasina. Hasina nai mane ge

download.jpg

Fock you India how could you do this to our honourable didi Hasina. Hasina nai mane ge

View attachment 206250
but the funny side is they forgot they are BD! lol

uhh no. its divide and conquer strategy.

dont believe me ? just look at the arabs. centuries they were traders. then their motivation changed . and boom conquered half the know world

its all about motivation. who wants to do what . how much they want to put at stake

For every martial race given to the community there is a reason. Everyone will admit that the listed communities have better warrior history than others. But they sucks in science and knowledge though.

Seeking approval from your colonial masters? :lol:

but the funny side is they forgot they are BD! lol

For every martial race given to the community there is a reason. Everyone will admit that the listed communities have better warrior history than others. But they sucks in science and knowledge though.
ya because they need to be warriors. others needed to be better at science and tech.

its all about who needs what and who wants what

The only meaningful game that this lot has won was the one against England, and England aren't world beaters. Lets get real here, the errors made by the umpire may or may not have changed the result of the match. This Bangladesh team has been shit for the past few years and a single game against a joke England and this shower of shit are acting like they are Australia or South Africa.

I wonder how long this team will carry this on this 'world champion' tag and milk on it...

I never thought I will give an honest thanks to a post by a jamati brother like aazidane.

Bangladeshis are now the Official whiners of the cricketing world.

Congrats Bangladeshis.... :cheers:
this Indian-labelled "Jamati" khair_ctg also agree with aazidane, the other Indian-labelled "Jamati" (although none of us i think happen to be politically affiliated with JeI)

Back
Top Bottom