What's new

Happy Hanukkah from Pakistan to Jewish people around the world

but then, what can one say, instead of propagating peace, some jews are hell bent on spreading hate? can you win hearts by spreading hate, i dont think so

there are sikh pakistani soldiers, why is he eager to fight for a IDF?

sikh-cadet-female-cadet.jpg

PMA really sucks the life outta people...

Here is he after passing out (And now a Captain) :

download.jpg

On topic.. Happy belated Hanukkah! Hope u enjoyed ..!

Happy birthday, juice.
:rofl:

festival of lights ....

hmm ! palestinians should also celebrate .... they probably never forget the light emitted from white phosphorus ......

festival of lights .....

MY A$$

Yes am Baghdadi Jew, my Jewish grandparents migrated from Iran to Pakistan during the British rule.
And stayed even after 1948 when Israel was established cus ex-homeland Iran was nearby and was convenient to visit relatives.

EH ....

NO PROB with jews , our problem is with zionism .

50000 jews are living in peace and love in iran today , u are welcomed at your arrival . unless u share sth with israel

فارسی بلدی کلک ؟

When Ayatullahs grabbed Iran
Many Bahais and Jewish Iranians came and stayed in Pakistan for many many years. Married their kids into Pakistani Muslim families.

i wonder if they have survived bombings ..... since you brought iran to your discussion again .

why are u so obsessed ? :lol:

Last edited:
Yes am Baghdadi Jew, my Jewish grandparents migrated from Iran to Pakistan during the British rule.
And stayed even after 1948 when Israel was established cus ex-homeland Iran was nearby and was convenient to visit relatives.

Shalom dear, it's a pleasant surprise to have Pakistani Jew here, Happy Hanukkah!

Hanukkah is over.

Time to wish Merry Christmas.

So my dear hamam

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Time for celebrating the achievement of Hazrat Isa alaihe Salam.

peace to you

Peace on earth.

hmm , pro peace TTA suddenly !!

yep mate , peace on earth , peace for all humans including palestinians .

but we muslims dont celebrate christmas . and also the real christmas is on december 21st . saint constantine felt the need to change it .

and p.s :

i am haman (an iranian legend) hamam means shower .

Back
Top Bottom