What's new

In new playground Dubai, Israelis find parties, Jewish rites

Stay on topic, Don’t justify your “Chumma chummi” for the jews by giving non related example of Muslims and Talibans and etc etc.

Jews even civilians, Hate muslims (Arabs even more) by core of their heart, As if it is engraved in their DNA.

You can go chill out with jibby scum and chant all you can in favor of Jews, I have no problem.

I would rather support a Christian as they are seldom extremist
What's non related? A loss of life is a loss of life. Muslims have taken far more lives than Jews.

But of course you will never admit that because it challenges your view of Muslim good non Muslim bad.

I don't need to justify my view. Pakistan will be accepting Israel eventually. No one cares what you support because you are irrelevant. The world moves to the tunes of technology and economy not religion and dogma.

Thats nice ! they planned something as special as their own wedding in Dubai. Great news.

Also, there is quite a variety of Palestinian products sold in the UAE. I usually always go for it even though its over-priced compared to other similar products from Europe such as olives , olive oil , honey , different kinds of cream cheeses mixed with spices and pickles .....etc

The UAE welcomes everyone. Just be nice to others while you are on our soil.

@waz @blain2 @WebMaster Please clean up this thread, delete the blasphemous posts and punish the users that have intentionally insulted religions and spewed hate filled anti religion and anti religious figure propaganda.

@waz @blain2 @WebMaster Please clean up this thread, delete the blasphemous posts and punish the users that have intentionally insulted religions and spewed hate filled anti religion and anti religious figure propaganda.
puur mods seem to ignore that parsi fk for some reason!

What's non related? A loss of life is a loss of life. Muslims have taken far more lives than Jews.

But of course you will never admit that because it challenges your view of Muslim good non Muslim bad.

I don't need to justify my view. Pakistan will be accepting Israel eventually. No one cares what you support because you are irrelevant. The world moves to the tunes of technology and economy not religion and dogma.
No one raised the point of “Muslim killing muslim”, Check your OP and then talk with some wit. You are intentionally dodging my view by inducing non sense in replies.

As for Pak accepting Israel, Most probably Not, But even if “Yes”, I wouldn’t be surprised. What matters is the “Satisfaction”, We can never be satisfied by accepting these morons.

One thing I learnt from Star Wars is that, When there is a small light of hope, The journey isn’t over yet.

Back
Top Bottom