What's new

In new playground Dubai, Israelis find parties, Jewish rites

Since when did monotheism bind in a kumbaya embrace?

The maximum blood in the world has been spilled between warring monotheists.

Cheers, Doc
idiots from india they think they know everything lols

Your a worse enemy to the arabs then the jews so stop faking and stop the crocodile tears and mind your own business. Atleast the Arabs consider the jews monotheists not herectic iran. This shit is not gonna work nor are you gonna gather sympathies with stuff like this. The Arabs are clear enemy to you as you are to them there is nothing to talk about that part is over and settled and you know it. Don't waste your time
Jews killed millions arabs by their US proxy and occupy and expand occupation of Arab lands and started the western right wing Islamophobic trend by their think tanks (Gatestone Institute for example). They had 3 direct wars against almost arabs in past century and executed hundreds of key Arab scientists (for example Sameera Moussa) and also targeted their key industries. In Deir Yassin jews shot pregnant Palestinian women and cut open their stomach. Their Irgun terrorism against Palestinians started long before their "world war 2 trauma", we can say they invented modern day terrorism. You dont know these devil child killers yet or are you a Muslim-Zionist as well?

Meanwhile Iran has ties with Iraq, Syria, Lebanon (our future transit route to mediterranean), Palestine, Oman, Yemen, Algeria, large part of Bahraini population. I don't see them considering Iran heretics except some Isis Salafi terrorists.

Last edited:
Jews killed millions arabs by their US proxy and occupy and expand occupation of Arab lands and started the western right wing Islamophobic trend by their think tanks (Gatestone Institute for example). They had 3 direct wars against almost arabs in past century and executed hundreds of key Arab scientists (for example Sameera Moussa) and also targeted their key industries. In Deir Yassin jews shot pregnant Palestinian women and cut open their stomach. Their Irgun terrorism against Palestinians started well before their "world war 2 trauma", we can say they invented modern day terrorism. You dont know these devil child killers yet or are you a Muslim-Zionist as well?

Meanwhile Iran has ties with Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Oman, Yemen, Algeria, large part of Bahraini population. I don't see them considering Iran heretics except some Isis Salafi terrorists.

First of all Al-aqsa have been in Muslim hands since forever and the Jews hold the otherside of the town which means the Mosque have always been in muslim costudian because they don't desire it as long as they have their wall this is the main peacemaker in the area.

Main while you seek what the Arabs have of territories which is viewed very negative and the jews are a small people population wise who don't pose any threat beyond the territories they hold so a peace deal with them and mutual beneficial for both is logical and but as for you the Arabs will never give you what they have because that is what you seek making you the bigger enemy easily. It is better Al-Aqsa remains under Palestinian territories and gets Israel protection then under you. There is compromise here and mutual beneficial deal

Last edited:
let me told you in simple ?

tumhary pichwary main itna dum kabhi nhi tha ke tum laro :lol:

sab log baja ker chaly jaty thy

Dekh kaun batiya raha hai batteesi phaad ke!😁

The black hole of the subcontinent.

Permanent mehman nawazi dwaar aur red carpet bichaye Hindu Kush se Thar tak.

Cheers, Doc

Your hadith is already 1400 years past.

It's time for the tables to be righted.

Cheers, Doc

It is not past but it is to come. These are sahih hadiths which is under the future category. All his major 5 campaigns is documented. Even prelude events have emerged that makes it striking resemblance to today

Titanium bro, 99% of Islam is a copy of Zoroastrianism.

The 1% that's different, and causing all the strife in the world, is tribal Arab lore.

Let me tell you that who you call Mahdi is foretold in Zoroastrianism 5000 years before Muhammad was born.

His name is Saoshyant.

And he will come from us.

Stay tuned ....

Cheers, Doc

Lmao. Believe in whatever you want. Your hindu or zorostrainism why you in this thread again? you lost addresse I guess

Lmao. Believe in whatever you want. Your hindu or zorostrainism why you in this thread again? you lost addresse I guess

Everything in the middle East has been foretold 5000 years before Muhammad and Islam were born.

Including this thread.

Jews and Arabs coming together.

Cheers, Doc

First of all Al-aqsa have been in Muslim hands since forever and the Jews hold the otherside of the town which means the Mosque have always been in muslim costudian because they don't desire it as long as they have their wall this is the main peacemaker in the area.

Main while you seek what Arab have of territories which is viewed very negative and the jews are a small people population who don't pose any threat beyond the territories they hold so a peace deal with them and mutual beneficial for both is logical and but as for you the Arabs will never give you what they have because that is what you seek making you the bigger enemy easily. It is better Al-Aqsa remains under Palestinian territories and gets Israel protection then under you. There is compromise here and mutual beneficial deal
What nonsense are you talking about ignoring my arguments about zionist crimes. What peace deal:lol: this is utter humiliation deal in such a way that UAE is forced to import zionist goods from occupied lands and accepting occupation of whole Jerusalem by zionists. Meanwhile soon they have to import Israeli weapons and will have to pay the bill for bending down. In addition if any mistake is made by the jews or their backers, Iran will burn that place down and their 1 million "vatanis" will become victim of their Arab-Zionist ideology.

Opiate of the masses. Each crowd with their own bonfire story.

Or "bonfire" has been around since the begining of time.

Older than Hinduism.

And is currently devouring the middle East.

A hungry fire.

A vengeful fire.

Cheers, Doc

What nonsense are you talking about ignoring my arguments about zionist crimes. What peace deal:lol: this is utter humiliation deal in such a way that UAE is forced to import zionist goods from occupied lands and accepting occupation of whole Jerusalem by zionists. Meanwhile soon they have to import Israeli weapons and will have to pay the bill for bending down. In addition if any mistake is made by the jews or their backers, Iran will burn that place down and their 1 million "vatanis" will become victim of their Arab-Zionist ideology.

Go ahead and burn it. We can go tit and for tat. To go cut short to the case You ain't getting nothing from the Arabs or Jews except war if you seek it you should seek it and go ahead. But you shouldn't try empty faint on their alliances. You will meet nothing but wars and fire and collapse. It is what it is!

You say that as if Muslims have not done anything wrong.

More Muslims have killed Muslims in the Middle East than Jews have killed Muslims. 80,000 Pakistani Muslim lives were lost in the Taliban insurgency but you're still bitter about the Palestinian Nakba of 1948.

This is why you never go full Jihadi.

Which Persians? Do you consider the Khomeinis your own?
Stay on topic, Don’t justify your “Chumma chummi” for the jews by giving non related example of Muslims and Talibans and etc etc.

Jews even civilians, Hate muslims (Arabs even more) by core of their heart, As if it is engraved in their DNA.

You can go chill out with jibby scum and chant all you can in favor of Jews, I have no problem.

I would rather support a Christian as they are seldom extremist

Back
Top Bottom