What's new

Happy Hanukkah from Pakistan to Jewish people around the world

why are you being ignorant and why you mentioned half of my post and ommitted rest of it?

please try to ask @Twitter@Jew_Pakistani as he is now here that why does he want to register himself in israel defence force(IDF) why not pakistan army? why he wants to serve some force which has bad image and is controversial?

this specific guy is spreading hate in twitter i can definitely say that, if we have such people from religious minorities then we can't really blame the perception the majority muslims have about the jews in general
Dear I never hide my stance against Islam'ists on twitter and also on this forum I have shared that I mostly use twitter at @Jew_Pakistani
So its always been out in the open.

Yes dear I support Israel and it has my contribution for its well being.
And as many moslem and non-moslem criticize Islam'ist,,, so do I.

Dear I never hide my stance against Islam'ists on twitter and also on this forum I have shared that I mostly use twitter at @Jew_Pakistani

And as many moslem and non-moslem criticize Islam'ist,,, so do I.

if you call them islamists, then i call you zionist?

i asked different thing, why do you prefer joining israel defence force instead of pakistan army?

if you support israel more than pakistan, call your self a jew israeli not pakistani

just to be clear i have also met pakistani who wanted to join iranian army because they thought that iranian army is more islami than pakistan army, i gave the same reply to them

if some jew who claims to be a pakistani is not promoting love but hate than i don't blame people hating you andothers jews in general

and its muslim not moslem, please don't mis spell, you intentions are really clear you are hate promoter nothing else, being jew doesn't give you special significance because you are minority which needs to be pampered?

1) im not against jews

2) i think jew pakistanis need to be given open religious freedom

3) i don't think that if jew pakistanis support zionism, some people oppose wahabism here, zionism is in the same category also, they need to be cared and looked after and not hated?

4) if jews promote zionism and show their loyalties to israel more than pakistan, just like people displaying loyalties to iran, saudiarabia, america, india(hindu pakistanis) etc i ask them call themselves americans, iranians, indians, saudiarabians etc

Last edited:
why are you being ignorant and why you mentioned half of my post and ommitted rest of it?

please try to ask @Twitter@Jew_Pakistani as he is now here that why does he want to register himself in israel defence force(IDF) why not pakistan army? why he wants to serve some force which has bad image and is controversial?

this specific guy is spreading hate in twitter i can definitely say that, if we have such people from religious minorities then we can't really blame the perception the majority muslims have about the jews in general

And as many moslem and non-moslem criticize Islam'ist so do I
i asked different thing, why do you prefer joining israel defence force instead of pakistan army?

if you support israel more than pakistan, call your self a jew israeli not pakistani

just to be clear i have also met pakistani who wanted to join iranian army because they thought that iranian army is more islami than pakistan army, i gave the same reply to them

if some jew who claims to be a pakistani is not promoting love but hate than i don't blame people hating you andothers jews in general

and its muslim not moslem, please don't mis spell, you intentions are really clear you are hate promoter nothing else, being jew doesn't give you special significance because you are minority which needs to be pampered?

Dear Sir you have freedom of your views, and I have mine.
I only request you not to abuse/curse, in my email notification you used this sentence "u r a stupid guy"
Dear you can argue and oppose my views/stance but again no abuse.

Thanks

Dear Sir you have freedom of your views, and I have mine.
I only request you not to abuse/curse, in my email notification you used this sentence "u r a stupid guy"
Dear you can argue and oppose my views/stance but again no abuse.

Thanks

show me the proof you are a pakistani, calling yourself one is not the proof enough..

you may well not be a jew, not even a pakistani, a fake account operated by a troll

you are not very credible guy

show me the proof you are a pakistani, calling yourself one is not the proof enough..

you may well not be a jew, not even a pakistani, a fake account operated by a troll

you are not very credible guy

Sir your doubts are solid in nature, as I said in earlier post that on internet and twitter anyone can pretend to be anything. For example people hide behind 'fake avatars and funny names'

You have all the reason to not accept my identity and religion.

Therefore what left beside being interested on personal issues, is a constructive discussion/debate on topics is recommended and as far as I understand this forum is about discussion of ideas, and is not a personal dating site.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom