What's new

Happy Hanukkah from Pakistan to Jewish people around the world

Happy belated Chanukah to all.

Also to tidy up Jewish graveyard in Karachi Pakistan, need volunteers

Volunteers are need with young elbow grease equipped with spade.
The graveyard is at Karachi Mewa Shah and is neglected by Govt.

Bhenkhald
Twitter: @Jew_Pakistani

you are so right.

We the Paks are generally pathetic when it comes to maintaining graveyards.

including the Muslim ones.

during my visit to the Western countries, I see graveyards that are like finely maintained gardens.

But in Pakistan most of our graveyards are no go areas that usually become hangouts for drug edicts.

Bhai DF

there are quiet a few jewish families in Karachi area.

Perhaps not much remains in Northren cities like Lahore.

But I may be wrong.

Bro @Twitter@Jew_Pakistani probably would know.

Right?

Its a shame...

As for the Pak nation... u have probably read/heard the story abt .. "A king and his chitars?"

I love my country.. but i hate the people... (just the retarded ones... :) )

Happy Hanukkah to all the Jewish people in the world.........:partay:
Jewish people in India celebrating Hakkunah aka The Festival of Light.
bnei-menashe2_wa.jpg

Bnei Menashe celebrate Hanukkah

ORT India nursery students celebrating Chanukah
jews4.jpg

The Jewish community in Kochi celebrates the Hanukkah festival
800px-Bnei_Menashe01_Jusmine.JPG

Bnei Manashe children celebrating Hanukkah
P.S. Long live the Indo-Jewish Friendship..........
india+and+israel.jpg

Happy Hanukkah to all the Jewish people in the world.........:partay:
Jewish people in India celebrating Hakkunah aka The Festival of Light.
bnei-menashe2_wa.jpg

Bnei Menashe celebrate Hanukkah

ORT India nursery students celebrating Chanukah
jews4.jpg

The Jewish community in Kochi celebrates the Hanukkah festival
800px-Bnei_Menashe01_Jusmine.JPG

Bnei Manashe children celebrating Hanukkah
P.S.Long live the Indo-Jewish Friendship..........
thy just light candles?:what: no food or gifts like in christmax n eid?:what:

Shalom dear, it's a pleasant surprise to have Pakistani Jew here, Happy Hanukkah!
Thank u bro, actually the format of this forum is new for me, as I am only using twitter social media and thats why didnt saw ur post.

i dunno wht it is:enjoy: but

images
Thank u bro.
Sorry I didnt saw ur reply as I am only use to using twitter as social media for out reach.

Yes am Baghdadi Jew, my Jewish grandparents migrated from Iran to Pakistan during the British rule.
And stayed even after 1948 when Israel was established cus ex-homeland Iran was nearby and was convenient to visit relatives.
stay safe if you are still in Pakistan. most of the Jews we know migrated to Israel some with heavy hearts and still remember Karachi very fondly.

I hope you are not pulling our leg by claiming to be Jewish that too with a very high definition picture in a very narrow minded country like Pakistan.

but then, what can one say, instead of propagating peace, some jews are hell bent on spreading hate? can you win hearts by spreading hate, i dont think
when talking about Pakistan lets replace the word Jews with Muslims..
lets do a count .. how many Jews have beheaded the fellow Jews lately?

lets keep the thread clean and not drag political nonsense into it.

stay safe if you are still in Pakistan. most of the Jews we know migrated to Israel some with heavy hearts and still remember Karachi very fondly.

I hope you are not pulling our leg by claiming to be Jewish that too with a very high definition picture in a very narrow minded country like Pakistan.

I agree that on over the internet anyone can pose as anything.
I mostly use twitter at @Jew_Pakistani and am followed by many respectable Indian, Pakistani, Jewish & Israeli journalists and two Jewish/Israeli news outlets.

And as on twitter putting real personal picture is considered as a person who is not fake or trying to hiding his real identity. I even use my real name Bhenkhald on twitter and all other places.

And yes you are correct that its not a safe practice to be known as Jewish in Pakistan, but I mostly live abroad.

Over twitter I tweet for Jews political and religious equal right in Pakistan and I am pro Israel and anti-antisemitism.

I met a Pakistani Jew women from Karachi, not so long ago.
This was my first encounter with Pakistani Jew.
Anyway, have fun enjoy the fest.

I have shared some of the comments in this thread with some of my Jewish friends who had no clue there was ever a Pakistani Jewish community. Amazing what one can learn if one opens their mind and doesn't assume they know all there is to know about a country.

I agree that on over the internet anyone can pose as anything.
I mostly use twitter at @Jew_Pakistani and am followed by many respectable Indian, Pakistani, Jewish & Israeli journalists and two Jewish/Israeli news outlets.

And as on twitter putting real personal picture is considered as a person who is not fake or trying to hiding his real identity. I even use my real name Bhenkhald on twitter and all other places.

And yes you are correct that its not a safe practice to be known as Jewish in Pakistan, but I mostly live abroad.

Over twitter I tweet for Jews political and religious equal right in Pakistan and I am pro Israel &anti #antisemitism.
I have shared some of the comments in this thread with some of my Jewish friends who had no clue there was ever a Pakistani Jewish community. Amazing what one can learn if one opens their mind and doesn't assume they know all there is to know about a country.
I agree openness of mind to new ides and information which may refute or change the old ones is process of learning.

Process of opening close doors

-Reaching to where we cant be
-Searching for what cant see
-Lets go much higher
-Where blindness can see

why are you being ignorant and why you mentioned half of my post and ommitted rest of it?

please try to ask @Twitter@Jew_Pakistani as he is now here that why does he want to register himself in israel defence force(IDF) why not pakistan army? why he wants to serve some force which has bad image and is controversial?

this specific guy is spreading hate in twitter i can definitely say that, if we have such people from religious minorities then we can't really blame the perception the majority muslims have about the jews in general

Back
Top Bottom