What's new

Happy Hanukkah from Pakistan to Jewish people around the world

Amen bro

and peace to Israelis and Saudi Arabia too.

Merry Christmas

i see what you are doing there :bunny:

peace to saudi arabia and occupied palestine .

death to mass murderes , racists and killers .

and again , i'm a muslim and i dont give damn thing about christmas , stop quoting my posts partially ;)

Yes am Baghdadi Jew, my Jewish grandparents migrated from Iran to Pakistan during the British rule.
And stayed even after 1948 when Israel was established cus ex-homeland Iran was nearby and was convenient to visit relatives.

That's awesome.

The term Baghdadi off course is based on the city of Baghdad in modern day Iraq.

Baghdadi Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any idea when your forefathers migrated from Iraq to Iran? like how many generations ago?

On another note

your family cuisine must be an awesome combo of all the goodness from Dajla, Farat (two rivers in Iraq) through Iran and then to valley of Sindh.

I can just imagine.

Peace

i dunno wht it is:enjoy: but

images

please see my prev post for a link to Baghdadi jews page on wiki.

p.s.

Any plans for temporarily replacing your Avatar from beating the cr@p out of @Alpha1 to perhaps the one that gives him hugs? or may be a Christmas new year gift? :lol:

i see what you are doing there :bunny:

peace to saudi arabia and occupied palestine .

death to mass murderes , racists and killers .

and again , i'm a muslim and i dont give damn thing about christmas , stop quoting my posts partially ;)

Well this is obviously not a thread meant for an extremist Muslim.

if you are constipated with hateful $hit you are more than welcome to leave and dump that $hit somewhere else.

no need to stankup every damn thread with petty Islamism.

Thank you.

Hanukkah is over, more positive posts for the Christmas thread please. :)

Absolutely bro

Here is the link

Christmas in Pakistan | Page 2

Well this is obviously not a thread meant for an extremist Muslim.

if you are constipated with hateful $hit you are more than welcome to leave and dump that $hit somewhere else.

no need to stankup every damn thread with petty Islamism.

Thank you.

eh , this actually is another insulting post from a TTA . dont know how can i report your posts !! :lol:

my post was hateful cause i used "occupied palestine" instead of "israeli regime" ??

did that burn you ?

That's awesome.

The term Baghdadi off course is based on the city of Baghdad in modern day Iraq.

Baghdadi Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any idea when your forefathers migrated from Iraq to Iran? like how many generations ago?

On another note

your family cuisine must be an awesome combo of all the goodness from Dajla, Farat (two rivers in Iraq) through Iran and then to valley of Sindh.

I can just imagine.

Peace

please see my prev post for a link to Baghdadi jews page on wiki.

p.s.

Any plans for temporarily replacing your Avatar from beating the cr@p out of @Alpha1 to perhaps the one that gives him hugs? or may be a Christmas new year gift? :lol:
yep ill replace it wid @Armstrong :tongue: soon in avtar

hanuuka is like their chrismax

Happy belated Chanukah to all.

Also to tidy up Jewish graveyard in Karachi Pakistan, need volunteers

Volunteers are need with young elbow grease equipped with spade.
The graveyard is at Karachi Mewa Shah and is neglected by Govt.

Bhenkhald
Twitter: @Jew_Pakistani

I dont live in karachi or anything... but how about creating some sort of a fund or something to help the community? and even trying to seek help from the incompetent ... govt?

Damn bro... :D

Probably the first time im actually conversing with a Pakistani guy of Jewish faith... shalom and God bless you. :tup:

Bhai DF

there are quiet a few jewish families in Karachi area.

Perhaps not much remains in Northren cities like Lahore.

But I may be wrong.

Bro @Twitter@Jew_Pakistani probably would know.

Right?

Back
Top Bottom