What's new

Happy Hanukkah from Pakistan to Jewish people around the world

Say hello to the Holtzbergs!

gavriel_rivka_holtzberg.jpg

Here's their wedding:
gal-moshe8-jpg.jpg

And here's their funeral:

02funerals-600.jpg

Who are the Holtzbergs? Maybe you once knew the answer? Rabbi Holtzberg and wife were the hosts of Chabad's Nariman House in Mumbai. On November 26, 2008, they were deliberately sought out and slain with torture or mutilation by terrorists trained by the Pakistani military, supplied by Pakistani "agencies", and controlled from Pakistan.

It wasn't enough to eliminate the Jews from public view in Pakistan; evil hands had to reach out to eliminate Jews elsewhere, too.

How many Pakistanis will declare that their countrymen who plotted the Holtzbergs' demise should be prosecuted as criminals and will work to make that a reality?
'Our agencies killed them',or 'it is our grand plan'?
Is this your own narration or you really have proof for this?Name us of that so called 'agents' who have killed this couple,or else we will consider it as your 'brain fart' only.
Please names,which we would like to hear with proves of killing them.

No need to bring Palistine in this thread. Why are you hell bent on doing so?

My good friend Solomon2 often does this. I've come to understand him very well now.
He is an extremely knowledgeable member but with some very stern views.

He has often bought irrelevant topics in, random tangents and ad hominem.
One minute we would be debating the Middle East, specifically Palestine and the Middle East, the next Solomon will talk about Pakistanis, Pakistanis are so and so and they such and such.

...we are going through Islamist civil war in the region...every institution is stretched to the limit.
I beg to differ. Are you sure your muscles aren't flabby and need exercise? Perhaps you need to take a real moral stand - not a fake one - as loudly and publicly as possible.

It is like living in Israel next to Ghaza border. Yes one can have the finest police, courts, and military in the world. But the citizens live in constant fear. People ordinary or high officials die with pathetic regularity.

"It just raises an exceptional fear in them. Children immediately imagine a terrorist jumping out of a hole and shooting everywhere. It is an indescribable fear, worse than when a siren is heard. The element of surprise is even scarier. When a Qassam is fired there are 20 seconds to run for shelter, but a tunnel – who knows when a terrorist might jump out of it?"

Which is why the Israelis suppressed the rockets with a military campaign and seek now to destroy the terror tunnels. To lessen that fear. But it seems fear of confrontation paralyzes you more. Life isn't going to get with that approach, is it?

I don't think you know that we have 1000 times the Gazha border in the form of Afghanistan with 40 years long war.
Israel tries to befriend its hostile neighbors while defending itself. Pakistan tries to conquer or dominate, creating hostile neighbors who are compelled to defend themselves in return. If Pakistan tried the Israeli approach maybe things would be 1,000 times better?

p.s. I hate to see Happy Hanukkah thread turned into political discussion by none other than an American of Jewish faith.
I never planned it that way. It just happened. I wanted to share my feelings; how I perceived your best wishes and the thoughts it evoked. I'm sorry you find it so alienating.

Name us of that so called 'agents' who have killed this couple,or else we will consider it as your 'brain fart' only.
Please names,which we would like to hear with proves of killing them.
Yes, that's the problem! "Your fellow Jew was killed by one of us? You do the investigation and show us the evidence - doing so is not our concern."

Last edited:
I beg to differ. Are you sure your muscles aren't flabby and need exercise? Perhaps you need to take a real moral stand - not a fake one - as loudly and publicly as possible.

"It just raises an exceptional fear in them. Children immediately imagine a terrorist jumping out of a hole and shooting everywhere. It is an indescribable fear, worse than when a siren is heard. The element of surprise is even scarier. When a Qassam is fired there are 20 seconds to run for shelter, but a tunnel – who knows when a terrorist might jump out of it?"

Which is why the Israelis suppressed the rockets with a military campaign and seek now to destroy the terror tunnels. To lessen that fear. But it seems fear of confrontation paralyzes you more. Life isn't going to get with that approach, is it?

Israel tries to befriend its hostile neighbors while defending itself. Pakistan tries to conquer or dominate, creating hostile neighbors who are compelled to defend themselves in return. If Pakistan tried the Israeli approach maybe things would be 1,000 times better?

I never planned it that way. It just happened. I wanted to share my feelings; how I perceived your best wishes and the thoughts it evoked. I'm sorry you find it so alienating.

Yes, that's the problem! "Your fellow Jew was killed by one of us? You do the investigation and show us the evidence - doing so is not our concern."

Why should we Mr.Solomon,when they were hosting Chahbad's Nariman house in 'Mumbai'? this is another 'abrupt' article which lacks in providing complete information. It first explains their wedding and later on shows 'date of their murder,not the place where they were killed or in another words it does not states that they are killed 'in Pakistan',infact it accuses without any evidence 'by terrorist'
Your eye sight seems weak to me,that you are misreading 'by' as 'in',or your grammer seems to have issue-no offence meant.
Again let me explain,the article provided only one location 'mumbai' then 'date of their murder' then pathetic accusation,however it does not provide 'where' they were killed.
So,this article lacks the place where they were murdered.
Following your legacy,I can assume after reading your above article that they were hosting house in mumbai,which means that Indian authortites must investigate their murder:laugh:
Now,names please:D.

Last edited:

Yeap. I have read that.

And me and my family are living through 100 times more fear.

No 20 second notice.

A Talibarbarian comes and detonates in the middle of the market.

That too is fear. and exceptional fear.

my family (with police officer cousins, and military officer close relatives) have lost in fight against Islamists,

If your or someon elses twisted logic says that some how my family supports Mullahs or murder of Innocents,

Well then he she must get his/her head examined by some competent shrink.

Thank you.

p.s. And I again say.

Dont cr@p in a happy thread. Open a new one and get your grievances out.

You are not presenting a good image of a jewish person.

My good friend Solomon2 often does this. I've come to understand him very well now.
He is an extremely knowledgeable member but with some very stern views.

He has often bought irrelevant topics in, random tangents and ad hominem.
One minute we would be debating the Middle East, specifically Palestine and the Middle East, the next Solomon will talk about Pakistanis, Pakistanis are so and so and they such and such.

He probably has never realized how he will feel if any of us goes over to Israeli defense forums and uses the same language.

Heck Indians will kick him out if he talked on one of their forums like the $tupid arguments he uses on PDF.

But Pakistanis have big hearts, so Mr. Solomon will be treated as a nice guest always.

IN fact who knows one day we see him next to Krait as a TT. :lol:

Thanks guys.

How's your celebration. What are the festivities like?

Peace

Last edited:
Fauji bahi, you know i respect you for being a balanced individual, .
Same here. Admiration is mutual 110% :lol:

i have been to Auschwitz during my university years and studied about the holocaust at the british library holocaust recordings (because one of my family members great grand chacha was sent to Italy as part of RIASC 4 Ind Div Troop Transport Coy..

This is really valid point.

Poor Solomon bro perhaps has no idea that many of the modern day Pakistani generals are sons of WW2 veterans, who fought against the Nazis in the Middle Eastern and European fronts.

That same blood lines and same traditions still survive.

But people like Solomon are so prejudiced that they can't tolerate even a happy Hanukkah thread and cr@p it with pathetic arguments. Sadly

Peace

p.s. Sometimes I suspect (Ihope I am wrong) that Solomon bro is just another Indian extremist with king solomon's avatar (no offense to INdians)

Last edited:
Yeap. I have read that.

And me and my family are living through 100 times more fear.

No 20 second notice.

A Talibarbarian comes and detonates in the middle of the market.

That too is fear. and exceptional fear.

my family (with police officer cousins, and military officer close relatives) have lost in fight against Islamists,
All of that is Pakistani's own fault Fauji. You cant expect a lot of sympathy from others.
Pakistan bred Taliban, Pakistan bred terrorists, Pakistan bred LeT among numerous others so that they create issues in Afghanistan and India.

Dont complain when they target your own country today.

India did not create LeT or Taliban.

You breed a snake in your backyard hoping it will only bite the neighbors, its only a matter of time when it starts biting in your own house.

We didnt ask your society to become jihad sympathising, neither did Israel. We were not the ones who built madrassah's in your land and ask every jummah to kill kafirs/shias/ahmadis. You did it yourself. Stop asking others to excuse you for the pain that you are suffering from your own cause.

Last edited:
you say happy hanukkah and then cr@p about zionists in the same sentence.

It is like

some non-Muslim wishing you

Happy Eid to all Muslims, screw the extremist Pakistanis, extremist Pakistanis can kiss my white ***.

Now is that what you learned to say on Christmas too? :lol:

please go easy on hateful $hit against normal everyday people. Don't paint them all with the same extremist brush please.

There is a tiny minority, but most of the Jews in the subcontinent have slowly been moving to Israel for better economic opportunities, easy immigration to Israel and further immigration to USA.

However it doesn't mean we the Pakistanis have any kind of good record on tolerance and care for the minorities.

However it is the festival of lights.

Happy Hanukkah.
not all israelis are zionists just so you know.
i see nothing wrong with people saying screw extremist pakistanis.
i say screw extremists pakistanis and liberal fascist pakistanis.

And FYI, no one is asking for your sympathy your lordship, so kindly dismount from that high horse of yours and come down to earth like the rest of us.
Yes, US was involved.
If the US asks you to jump in a well, would you do it?
The onus for the act lies on Pakistan, not US.

Secondly did the US built the madrassas and trained the mullah's which today ask Pakistani's to kill Ahmadis or Shias?

You have terrorism because of your own doing. Lets not pretend otherwise.

Offtopic: And I like it here on Mars :D

Back
Top Bottom