What's new

Happy Hanukkah from Pakistan to Jewish people around the world

HAPPY HANUKKAH TO ALL JEWISH PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
There should not be any problem with any other religion and in our religion Islam it has been taught to respect other religions .Dirty Zionists are responsible for spreading hate for Jewish people around the world .Still there are good Jews who are not Zionists and oppose the existence of Israel. Similarly there are plenty of good Hindus as well but there are Zionist pro Israeli Hindus as well who don,t want to see Pakistan on a world map.So just like any other terrorist scum killing Zionists is 100 % justified.

Happy Hanukkah to all our Jewish friends out there. but correct me if i am wrong is int Hanukkah in the last week of dec?

maa sadkay!
^ don't you know it :)

Just want to leave this here for you:

When Muslims stone the devil at the end of the haj, is it true that many of them chant or think "Jew" or "Zionist"? link Is "Joyous and Festive" thus supposed to mean you're wishing I become the victim of mass violence and so give a sick sort of joy to such depraved Muslims?
-PDF's own Israeli ambassador Solomon2: https://defence.pk/threads/‘good-muslims-should-build-bridges-with-other-faiths’.283618/page-3#post-4878769

HappyHanukkah2012_freecomputerdesktopwallpaper_1920.jpg

Ahh twodii

Lets just clarify apart from individuals Neither Pakistan nor the majority of Pakistani people is wishing jews anything

except maybe death or something similar

Back
Top Bottom