What's new

Happy Birthday your majesty Queen Elizabeth the second.

waz

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Thank you for all you have done for the country, and we are all in awe at how you continue your duties at the age of 90. Your love for the country and the commonwealth have bought millions together.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36093306

1433292688086_Queen-Elizabeth-official-photo.jpg

1433292481848_Baby-elizabeth-with-her-parents.jpg

1460965282213_Queen-Elizabeth-Birthday-FILLER-amry-BEFORE-MECHANIC-SLIDE.jpg

1433292547697_the-queen-corination.jpg

v2-Queen-elizabeth.jpg

"All hail the Queen, all hail the Queen".

happy b'day to elizabeth the second..
not sure her contribution to commonwealth, but I admire her for able to chat with people who she has no interest in.. it must be exhausting to be the queen. :)

Souce:
http://www.therussophile.org/putin-sends-birthday-greetings-to-british-queen-elizabeth-ii.html/

A message congratulating Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom on her 90th birthday will be sent on behalf of Russian President Vladimir Putin, Kremlin press secretary Dmitry Peskov has said.

"Relevant congratulatory messages are usually sent by diplomatic mail. As a rule, we make a report after it [a message] has been sent by diplomatic channels. So, I do not know whether it has been delivered yet or not," Peskov told reporters on April 21, answering a related question.

"Of course, relevant congratulations are sent," Peskov said, adding that the Russian president would not personally call the Queen of the United Kingdom on the phone.

"To my knowledge, no personal contacts are planned," Peskov said

60923960.jpg

True that.To much inbreeding on that little island,they could have used a successfull invasion or two.

I have known hundreds of beautiful English women over my lifetime. Although today's girls do need some tips regarding style and sense i.e. binge drinking is not attractive.
As for invasion, wasn't going to happen, considering it was the UK knocking Europe and most of the world about lol.

Could the rest of the poster stay on topic. If you want to talk about the beauty of women from different nations, make a thread about it.

Happy Birthday Your Majesty. May you continue to reign with Justice and Peace. May God bless you with greater health and vigor to fulfill your rights to the nation.

Sorry I am late to the party. Was originally intending to open a similar thread. Good work @waz bhai.:tup:

The monarchy need to be abolished. They are just a burden on tax payers money

The monarchy need to be abolished. They are just a burden on tax payers money

They are not a burden, on the contrary, they bring in three times than what the taxpayer puts in. That's excluding the PR the family drum for the UK around the world.

Some figures below.

Brand Finance’s calculations show that tourism revenue connected to the monarchy and its heritage has been valued at £535 million for 2015.

the total value of the monarchy to the UK’s economy is an estimated £1.155 billion for 2015, according to their research.

Campaign group Republic, which calls for the abolition of the monarchy, claims that it’s own research shows the monarchy costs the UK £334 million a year,

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...ribution-to-the-british-economy-10491277.html

Happy Birthday Your Majesty. May you continue to reign with Justice and Peace. May God bless you with greater health and vigor to fulfill your rights to the nation.

Sorry I am late to the party. Was originally intending to open a similar thread. Good work @waz bhai.:tup:

Thanks for the post comrade.

Back
Top Bottom