What's new

Queen Elizabeth the second has passed rest in peace.

I am in two minds, yes the monarchy stole a lot of money from the subcontinent and Pakistan would no doubt have been wealthier but we also learned how to be civilized otherwise Pakistanis would be wild baboons like the Afghans.
We are civilised? Really bro.
Look at our leaders ... u see civilisation?

You sound like a person willing to argue for the queen and crown ignoring facts and documented atrocities and genocides..

Im gonna make an effort for you and similar ignorant people to make sure world knows what this was about, not an individual hatred of a person or their offspring. Please take some time and read through some news below collected from varied sources across continents, countries, cultures, and generally antagonistic political beliefs, certainly that should trigger a thought of why this woman and what she represents triggers hatred. From Americas, to Africa, to Asia, that a whole lot of peoples laying hate on what she represented.

References-
England to begin with-
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DKAB6BAgHEAE&usg=AOvVaw1wLYEb6Dwc9Gw9HcHeiHvK

Usa, ex british colony kicked off the crown splendidly-

Iran, totally independent of western bootlicking-

Africa, the worst atrocities committed-

Tell all these "you" people how everyone of them is wrong and queen and the crown is an angel.

Again lack of history knowledge, she was forced, will you at least make an effort to learn and maybe you will understand thats what exactly happened, crown was forced and ran away even earlier than was negotiated, they did fight and quite a bit, but whenbthe repercussions came the british had no stomach for it.
Also do try to be objective and humane while using the atrocities in Africa to make a point, they got the worst of it, otherwise french were humiliated and made a mockery of in east asia.
Know your History!

Again start with a lol to make a point and you lose it right there. It would happen in our lifetime and I am willing to wait and be proven wrong about it, are you?

Who do you think you are trying to mock about migration and knowing my place? My people consider britain trash to immigrate, we immigrate on our skill and hard work as does every legal around the world. Your family has never emigrated ever, did you say the same to them about "knowing their place"? Have you never emigrated, do you know your place?

The issue with many westerns who think there educated enough in the history of our region is that they aren't. For example, one condition of the US entering World War II after Churchill's repeated requests was that after the conflict, the British would de-colonize; had that not been the condition, history would have been different. Just see after World War II how the French and Italians brutalized Northern Africans before the public found out what was happening.

The conflict weakened the British Empire, and it didn't have the necessary funds to rebuild and maintain due to US conditions placed. So in a way, we should be thankful to Hitler as he was the catalyst for many nations today getting freedom. So there should be "Hitler Mourning Day" rather than what Pakistan & Co. are doing.

Last edited:
She oversaw Kenyan concertration camps and Yemeni revolts where protesters were beaten to death. Do you sympathize with that?

Did I say I sympathize with her actions?
All I said is that she is dead, she will be held accountable for her actions. All we are doing is backbiting which is increasing our sins and decreasing hers.

You sound like a person willing to argue for the queen and crown ignoring facts and documented atrocities and genocides..

Im gonna make an effort for you and similar ignorant people to make sure world knows what this was about, not an individual hatred of a person or their offspring. Please take some time and read through some news below collected from varied sources across continents, countries, cultures, and generally antagonistic political beliefs, certainly that should trigger a thought of why this woman and what she represents triggers hatred. From Americas, to Africa, to Asia, that a whole lot of peoples laying hate on what she represented.

References-
England to begin with-
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DKAB6BAgHEAE&usg=AOvVaw1wLYEb6Dwc9Gw9HcHeiHvK

Usa, ex british colony kicked off the crown splendidly-

Iran, totally independent of western bootlicking-

Africa, the worst atrocities committed-

Tell all these "you" people how everyone of them is wrong and queen and the crown is an angel.

Again lack of history knowledge, she was forced, will you at least make an effort to learn and maybe you will understand thats what exactly happened, crown was forced and ran away even earlier than was negotiated, they did fight and quite a bit, but whenbthe repercussions came the british had no stomach for it.
Also do try to be objective and humane while using the atrocities in Africa to make a point, they got the worst of it, otherwise french were humiliated and made a mockery of in east asia.
Know your History!

Again start with a lol to make a point and you lose it right there. It would happen in our lifetime and I am willing to wait and be proven wrong about it, are you?

Who do you think you are trying to mock about migration and knowing my place? My people consider britain trash to immigrate, we immigrate on our skill and hard work as does every legal around the world. Your family has never emigrated ever, did you say the same to them about "knowing their place"? Have you never emigrated, do you know your place?
So what you effectively saying is people should bare their forefather sins, and they should be punished? Since you are saying I am arguing and defending the queen.

To start, as an AMERICAN, I never said the British Royal Family is an angel, but I am not the one that compare her, directly to the painter. I don't have any qualm whether or not British Royal disappear tomorrow, that does not take away my presentation and my respect for someone. And that would change according to position.

Say for example, I respect George W Bush as our President, compare to trump, he is, well, a Saint, in my book, but if you are Iraqi, you probably don't admire him the way I do, Same goes to Osama Bin Laden, if you are the Taliban, you probably see him as messiah status, for us American, he is the devil. So just because the Queen did something to you, that does not mean she cannot be respected by other people. Let alone what you are accusing is the British Throne, not directly the person behind the throne. Again, did the Queen personally order the death of millions of Indian? Like Hitler (No point keeps saying painter) Yes or No?

Secondly, forced, in English, at least, mean you have no other choice but to do that, and I had already said the Brits (not the Queen as she is merely ceremonial at the point she picks up the crown) can choose to fight the colony, an option that may or may not still leads to independence of their colony. An action she did not take (Or rather the Brits did not take) If you think a few assassinations or terrorist attack can change the mind of British People, then well, go ahead and think that. That's your own opinion. What you don't know is British have everything in short supplies BUT ARMED MEN in Uniform after demob from WW2. If British wants to fight you, there are more than enough men in uniform and equipment to do so, again, they may or may not win, but sure as hell that would break the colony up to the status of trash. Sure, if you believe British did not have stomach to fight for their colony, that's your call, but I will ask you to ask the Argentinian. They were thinking of the same thing too.

And finally, I have 4 passports (US, Australia, China SAR and Sweden), given I was born with 2 (US as I was born in Kansas, and Australia as my mother is Australian Permanent Resident) do you think I have ever immigrated? Or do you think my family had ever immigrated? My dad is an Mex-Am. at some point his family have to migrate to the US, and my mom was Vietnamese Chinese heritage, at some point she has to move to Australia. So, stop lecturing me about immigration.

I mean, you like to treat your host country like trash, that's your business, but when you ask why people don't respect your kind, you probably just have to look at that to know the answer. But hey, I am not here complaining about that.

LOL, that's because you sounded like a racial extremist, there are no way I can take you seriously, and this is my last post on this with you, because certainly I will not change your mind, and I am not gonna to, and this is hardly a place to debate the British Royality.

Did I say I sympathize with her actions?
All I said is that she is dead, she will be held accountable for her actions. All we are doing is backbiting which is increasing our sins and decreasing hers.

No one is backbiting anything and I am not here to bring out anyone's sins. But, you must remember, the Queen wasn't some ordinary figure. When the Kenyans and Yemenis were dying under the queen, why weren't they given the same level of respect as the queen? Are those two group lesser human beings? Why are people from the common wealth not waking up to these facts?

No one is backbiting anything and I am not here to bring out anyone's sins. But, you must remember, the Queen wasn't some ordinary figure. When the Kenyans and Yemenis were dying under the queen, why weren't they given the same level of respect as the queen? Are those two group lesser human beings? Why are people from the common wealth not waking up to these facts?

Everyone knows the facts. No one is saying to make dua of forgiveness for her. All I said was that she is dead and will be held accountable for her actions but we should act as muslims.

So what you effectively saying is people should bare their forefather sins, and they should be punished? Since you are saying I am arguing and defending the queen.

To start, as an AMERICAN, I never said the British Royal Family is an angel, but I am not the one that compare her, directly to the painter. I don't have any qualm whether or not British Royal disappear tomorrow, that does not take away my presentation and my respect for someone. And that would change according to position.

Say for example, I respect George W Bush as our President, compare to trump, he is, well, a Saint, in my book, but if you are Iraqi, you probably don't admire him the way I do, Same goes to Osama Bin Laden, if you are the Taliban, you probably see him as messiah status, for us American, he is the devil. So just because the Queen did something to you, that does not mean she cannot be respected by other people. Let alone what you are accusing is the British Throne, not directly the person behind the throne. Again, did the Queen personally order the death of millions of Indian? Like Hitler (No point keeps saying painter) Yes or No?

Secondly, forced, in English, at least, mean you have no other choice but to do that, and I had already said the Brits (not the Queen as she is merely ceremonial at the point she picks up the crown) can choose to fight the colony, an option that may or may not still leads to independence of their colony. An action she did not take (Or rather the Brits did not take) If you think a few assassinations or terrorist attack can change the mind of British People, then well, go ahead and think that. That's your own opinion. What you don't know is British have everything in short supplies BUT ARMED MEN in Uniform after demob from WW2. If British wants to fight you, there are more than enough men in uniform and equipment to do so, again, they may or may not win, but sure as hell that would break the colony up to the status of trash. Sure, if you believe British did not have stomach to fight for their colony, that's your call, but I will ask you to ask the Argentinian. They were thinking of the same thing too.

And finally, I have 4 passports (US, Australia, China SAR and Sweden), given I was born with 2 (US as I was born in Kansas, and Australia as my mother is Australian Permanent Resident) do you think I have ever immigrated? Or do you think my family had ever immigrated? My dad is an Mex-Am. at some point his family have to migrate to the US, and my mom was Vietnamese Chinese heritage, at some point she has to move to Australia. So, stop lecturing me about immigration.

I mean, you like to treat your host country like trash, that's your business, but when you ask why people don't respect your kind, you probably just have to look at that to know the answer. But hey, I am not here complaining about that.

LOL, that's because you sounded like a racial extremist, there are no way I can take you seriously, and this is my last post on this with you, because certainly I will not change your mind, and I am not gonna to, and this is hardly a place to debate the British Royality.

I have a limitation of 5 posts a day for some weird reason so pardon the delay.

You can certainly quit talking to me, but weird as **** you had to go through your family history to arrive at the point of quitting talking.

Have a good life man, no offense given or taken!🙂

For example, one condition of the US entering World War II after Churchill's repeated requests was that after the conflict, the British would de-colonize; had that not been the condition, history would have been different.

Exactly what I'd been saying to the above guy, but he just goes personal and wouldn't correct his ignorance that freedom wasnt "given" but forced upon the british. Just goes to show the lack of knowledge about history, but anyways feels right to point it out. Cheers!

Last edited:
The Queen's family was not sad, but her former slaves were.

IMG_20220914_102320.jpg

I have a limitation of 5 posts a day for some weird reason so pardon the delay.

You can certainly quit talking to me, but weird as **** you had to go through your family history to arrive at the point of quitting talking.

Have a good life man, no offense given or taken!🙂
No offence taken, I just think I have done all the talking and obviously you believe in what you believe in, and I believe in what I believe in, I stopped because I don't want to make 50 posts about the same stuff over and over again which I know you are not going to change, and I am not going to change with the 50 replies you sent.

I mean discussion only held up to a point where it's constructional, once we lock into that cycle then it just become a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom