What's new

Queen Elizabeth the second has passed rest in peace.

Any more such posts and you will be banned from this thread.

What make Queen Elisabeth 2 special is that she was the witness of the fall of an Empire. In 19 Century, British Empire was the strongest country in the world. But after the Queen was born, it went down from the sole Superpower of the world into today. A country that is a mere shadow of another Superpower.

What make Queen Elisabeth 2 special is that she was the witness of the fall of an Empire. In 19 Century, British Empire was the strongest country in the world. But after the Queen was born, it went down from the sole Superpower of the world into today. A country that is a mere shadow of another Superpower.

If you think about it, they are really still the superpower and ruling the world. US, Canada and Australia are pretty much all British people, they might be carrying different passports, but still the same people, US maybe to a much lesser extent due to lots of immigration from Germany, ireland, Italy, Mexico, Africa etc over the centuries, but still, you get my drift. Together these countries still easily account for tha largest land area in the world, the most prosperous and easily the biggest economy combined together. The empire really fucked up the world, from a little tiny island, they captured a massive land area, wiped out natives in NZ, Aus, US, Canada and ensure domination of the British race for centuries to come, they are pretty much the worst thing to happen to the world, the second being the Spanish Inquisition.

While most of expect to retire in our late 60's, she was still doing work commitments and engagements until 2 days before her passing at the age of 96. And she did her last engagement whilst in physical pain from what possibly ended her life in the end : Doctor pinpoints the tell-tale sign at the Queen's final royal appointment that death was near: 'She was putting on a brave face'
Well if i was 97 fuckin years old, i would probaby know my death is near as well, nothing brave or smart in that 🤣,even at 57 i would know odds are pretty high, let alone 97.

Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 12.21.31 AM.png

If people have nothing good to say, stay quiet. A person is dead, you have nothing good to add, just use her death to remember we all will go someday.

She oversaw Kenyan concertration camps and Yemeni revolts where protesters were beaten to death. Do you sympathize with that?

Sorry, just because she was a monarch over them, through no choice of their own, doesnt mean they should blindly follow her and love her. What would be logical is for Pakistan to kindly leave the defunct commonwealth, not simply disappear as a nation.

Agreed!

That was post monarchy, Pakistan and global influences.

Imagine if the British empire never landed in the subcontinent.

Pakistan would never have existed for sure. Jinnah and co and their experience in England gave birth to the idea.

So good for us, bad for India. I think the money stolen was worth the end result.

The Brits fought control of the subcontinent from the Islamic Mughals.

Personally I have no sympathy for the Queen of England.

She was a party to the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. She can go to hell for all we care.

RIP, Queen Elizabeth was a legend, even tho I am not British (weirdly enough I did have a British Passport and possible British Citizenship on my connection to Hong Kong) I still see her as a strong lady and an important world figure.

For those who express ill will to this lady. Love her or hate her, she serves HER people, it may not be you, or her people go against your own interest, but this hate is probably just too much, she was doing her job, ignore what it benefits, that's what anyone in her position would expect to, and she carry out her duty as a public servant with grace and honor. I don't remember who told me this, but if we channel this hate into improving oneself, improving your family, improving your country, then the world would be a better place.....
There was another famous guy who served his people by killing another set of peoples.
He did his job exceptionally well too, and was a great painter as well.

We should celebrate him with the same token...

There was another famous guy who served his people by killing another set of peoples.

The only different is, you people are blaming QE, who actually released most of the Colony from British Rule for the stuff that the same British Empire reign terror on said colony, to a painter who actually order all those other set of people to die.

He did an excellent job while it lasted and then left it to the Brits to screw it up in the Middle East; the Arabs also gave a significant fault. Others don’t understand how the fabric of society was ripped away due to British involvement in the region; it’s too long to list and complicated for others to understand.

Last edited:
The only different is, you people are blaming QE, who actually released most of the Colony from British Rule for the stuff that the same British Empire reign terror on said colony, to a painter who actually order all those other set of people to die.
You seem to be missing history quite a bit, she was forced to give up colonies because the colonies forced her to. Made it untenable for the Raj to continue, it wasnt some largesse her crown granted.
Wait till we complete the task by ripping that big diamond stolen from us from the english crown, that would be the day british crown is shred symbolically.

Also, stop making excuses about who ordered the murders, it was crowns agents acting in crowns name if you read up history, we even had to go over to england and kill some of those agents to force her to see the truth, and similar terror being brought to their tiny island to open their eyes they cant leech off colonies anymore.

So satisfying to watch England being relegated to a nobody on the world stage. Know your place.

He did an excellent job while it lasted and then left it to the Brits to screw it up in the Middle East; the Arabs also gave a significant fault. Others don’t understand how the fabric of society was ripped away due to British involvement in the region; it’s too long to list and complicated for others to understand.

Lol wtf bro wasnt supposed to be a compliment!!!

I agree its too complicated for regular simpleton to understand.
British do not even teach about colonialism in their schools to hide their crowns genocides in the colonies. Thats why we see these guys defending the crown and her for lack of knowledge.
Maybe forgive them fir not knowing enough is easier here.

Last edited:
You seem to be missing history quite a bit, she was forced to give up colonies because the colonies forced her to. Made it untenable for the Raj to continue, it wasnt some largesse her crown granted.
Wait till we complete the task by ripping that big diamond stolen from us from the english crown, that would be the day british crown is shred symbolically.

Also, stop making excuses about who ordered the murders, it was crowns agents acting in crowns name if you read up history, we even had to go over to england and kill some of those agents to force her to see the truth, and similar terror being brought to their tiny island to open their eyes they cant leech off colonies anymore.

So satisfying to watch England being relegated to a nobody on the world stage. Know your place.

Sure, let's punish the children of the man who murder your family? That's poetic justice, right?

By the way, she was not "Forced" to give up those colony, she can choose to fight you, like the French did, but she choose not to. Sure, Britain will most likely lose, but her colony would most likely end up destroyed beyond repair. You can see how those state of affair in the ex- French colony in Africa.

And lol I would like to see you try take that diamond out of British Crown. Maybe try stop migrating to England for a better live first, and yes, please do know your place. It tell you so much when Indian think UK is a better place to live.......

Lol wtf bro wasnt supposed to be a compliment!!!
To be quite frank I though I would never agree with Indian on anything.

But after what the British did to South Asia and to Afghanistan, I agree with you wholeheartly.

Fvcking rednecks.
1663018629258.png

And Maulanas said these peoples got their punishment.

Even I feel quite satisfied seeing UK as a small irrelevant country on the world stage.

Sure, let's punish the children of the man who murder your family? That's poetic justice, right?

By the way, she was not "Forced" to give up those colony, she can choose to fight you, like the French did, but she choose not to. Sure, Britain will most likely lose, but her colony would most likely end up destroyed beyond repair. You can see how those state of affair in the ex- French colony in Africa.

And lol I would like to see you try take that diamond out of British Crown. Maybe try stop migrating to England for a better live first, and yes, please do know your place. It tell you so much when Indian think UK is a better place to live.......
UK only gave up British Raj and Myanmar, because they did not have the money/resources to maintain them after WW2.

Good Riddance too. Because these Kaafirs had wronged our ancestors.

If India did not have the Kashmir dispute with Pakistan, I too would support India as an alternative to Europe and USA.
That I too would.

Actually I feel happy seeing India being a larger economy than UK.

Arrogant rednecks.

And lol I would like to see you try take that diamond out of British Crown. Maybe try stop migrating to England for a better live first, and yes, please do know your place.
You sound like a person willing to argue for the queen and crown ignoring facts and documented atrocities and genocides..

Im gonna make an effort for you and similar ignorant people to make sure world knows what this was about, not an individual hatred of a person or their offspring. Please take some time and read through some news below collected from varied sources across continents, countries, cultures, and generally antagonistic political beliefs, certainly that should trigger a thought of why this woman and what she represents triggers hatred. From Americas, to Africa, to Asia, that a whole lot of peoples laying hate on what she represented.

References-
England to begin with-
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DKAB6BAgHEAE&usg=AOvVaw1wLYEb6Dwc9Gw9HcHeiHvK

Usa, ex british colony kicked off the crown splendidly-

Iran, totally independent of western bootlicking-

Africa, the worst atrocities committed-

Tell all these "you" people how everyone of them is wrong and queen and the crown is an angel.
Again lack of history knowledge, she was forced, will you at least make an effort to learn and maybe you will understand thats what exactly happened, crown was forced and ran away even earlier than was negotiated, they did fight and quite a bit, but whenbthe repercussions came the british had no stomach for it.
Also do try to be objective and humane while using the atrocities in Africa to make a point, they got the worst of it, otherwise french were humiliated and made a mockery of in east asia.
Know your History!
And lol I would like to see you try take that diamond out of British Crown. Maybe try stop migrating to England for a better live first, and yes, please do know your place.
Again start with a lol to make a point and you lose it right there. It would happen in our lifetime and I am willing to wait and be proven wrong about it, are you?

Who do you think you are trying to mock about migration and knowing my place? My people consider britain trash to immigrate, we immigrate on our skill and hard work as does every legal around the world. Your family has never emigrated ever, did you say the same to them about "knowing their place"? Have you never emigrated, do you know your place?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom