What's new

Indian who tried to kill the Queen of England sentenced to 9 years in prison.

Jaswant Singh Chail tried to take a crossbow into Buckingham Palace and kill the Queen. He was stopped by police.

He's been given 9 years in prison.

Pay careful attention to the UK government knowing about injustices and condemning the man for not ignoring them, also concluding he's psychotic for being against it.

Fortunately for the queen, he doesn’t seem like a well trained terrorist. Had he had a few experienced trainers from the world famous organizations like Al Queda, JuD, Hamas, LeT etc, he would have acquired a suicide vest in no time and blown himself up already before shouting some religious slogans.

He did kill the queen. When she was told about it she died within the year.

Chail had scaled the walls of the castle using a nylon rope and spent about two hours on the grounds before being spotted by police.

This was a case with undeniably bizarre or obscure elements, including:

• Chail's relationship with an AI chatbot "girlfriend" called Sarai, who encouraged his royal assassination plans
  • He had an obsession with Star Wars, believing himself to be a Sith Lord on a mission to kill the monarch
  • He wore a sinister-looking homemade mask on the castle grounds - and when asked by a police officer with a Taser "can I help, mate", he replied he was "here to kill the Queen"
  • Chail, who is of Sikh heritage, claimed to be looking for revenge over a massacre by British troops in India in 1919
Following his arrest, Chail was sectioned under the Mental Health Act and diagnosed as psychotic shortly afterwards.
Speaks poorly of the royal security when a psychotic person can scale the walls of the castle with a bow and be undetected for 2 hours. I have better security for my home. The cameras chirp when a cat or a raccoon flits across my yard.

psychotic
Did you read my reply? He wasn't psychotic. You're not very rigorous.

It's colonialist judiciary:
Britain and US officials "Fixate" on people like Qasem Soleimani and other enemies of the state.​
They have "delusions" about what their targets like China are doing and develop "Psychoses" like John McCain, Bush, Biden, and other State Department officials.​
Meaning only their enemies are "psychotic", with "delusions".
Only their enemies are "terrorists" who have no right to retaliate, or preemptively strike.

Don't fall for the Anglosaxon psyop.

Last edited:
Seems the Bakhtora culprit missed out on a crash course from the RSS ...
After all they have a very efficient record of taking out even Cow transporters.

Fortunately for the queen, he doesn’t seem like a well trained terrorist. Had he had a few experienced trainers from the world famous organizations like Al Queda, JuD, Hamas, LeT etc, he would have acquired a suicide vest in no time and blown himself up already before shouting some religious slogans.
Oh you mean like deranged sanghi demolishing babri masjid in India as well as lynching muslims and massacring pregnant muslim women...

Do you also blame the Queen for creating Pakistan and snatching Indian territory?

Oh you mean like deranged sanghi demolishing babri masjid in India as well as lynching muslims and massacring pregnant muslim women...

Yet none of these are designated as terrorists by any world governments (including Pakistan) or the UN?

But the names I mentioned earlier, are?

You see that’s the point. Not everyone is eligible (or has what it takes) to be a terrorist. No one can beat Al Quaeda, Hamas, LeT, JuD when it comes to terrorism.

Also, why are you triggered when I’m referring to terrorists?

Do you also blame the Queen for creating Pakistan and snatching Indian territory?

I don’t but nice to see you calling Pakistan as Indian territory. Most PDF idiots have a hard time accepting this thing, you know. It’s a progress 😊

I don’t but nice to see you calling Pakistan as Indian territory. Most PDF idiots have a hard time accepting this thing, you know. It’s a progress 😊

The problem for you guys is that you are never going to get any territory back LOL

Kashmir... Gone.
Punjab... Gone.
Sindh... Gone.

The others cannot even be counted as Indian LOL

The closest you will ever get to your territory is by remaining a PDF member...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom