What's new

Eleanor Williams jailed over false grooming gang claims. Faked injuries by beating herself with a hammer!

there are many cases like this where the girl screamed rape etc to get some guy jailed.

now days men will be masterbating instead of fucking its safer and no police knocking on your door except your underwear covered in spunk.

Or if you are a middle aged Pakistani who looks like an uncle and drives a taxi or runs a kebab shop, understand that getting with a white teenage girl is not realistic :lol:

Or if you are a middle aged Pakistani who looks like an uncle and drives a taxi or runs a kebab shop, understand that getting with a white teenage girl is not realistic :lol:

it kinda goes like this the teenager comes to kebab shop to get kebab and vodka the guy gives this for sexual favour both happy until the teenager tells police but adds to the story like forced, beaten etc.

I hope the Pakistani community demands compensation from her so they can at least takes out full page ads in all major and minor British newspapers as well as money for advertising on all British TV channels to say “Innocent Until Proven Guilty” and state the points of the case.

They deliberatly targetted Muhammad Ramzan, a local successful Pakistani businessman to stir up racial tension and get her false story more publicity due to the Rochdale grooming gang of 2012.
I saw his interview. He tried to kill himself and his son didn't leave home for like 2 years. So sad

I hope the Pakistani community demands compensation from her so they can at least takes out full page ads in all major and minor British newspapers as well as money for advertising on all British TV channels to say “Innocent Until Proven Guilty” and state the points of the case.
She has f all. She is 21

Back
Top Bottom