What's new

Queen Elizabeth the second has passed rest in peace.

Professionally I am a Legal Secretary with a B.A. Honours Political Science degree you moron.

China is a billion times better than your crappy island called UK,

I support dual nationality with China.

I am not a taxi driver.

My father is a Chemical Engineer, my older brother is a Chemical engineer, and my mother is a GP doctor.

I have a 2 year Ontario College Diploma Legal Secretary and a B.A. Honours Political Science Degree

no you are a taxi driver full stop

Rest In Peace?
1) kaffirs can’t Rest In Peace
2) why should someone who brutally oppressed it’s colonies Rest In Peace? Queen was also present in all war cabinets so she authorized and allowed British invasions of Muslim countries like iraq and Afghanistan.

Rest In Peace to the millions killed by her brutal family and her.

yes the monarchy stole a lot of money from the subcontinent and Pakistan would no doubt have been wealthier
yup kana singh ranjeet and his heirs would have enriched the land and most likely you'd either never been born or would be attending stables shaped like a masjid near a gurdwara. or everyone would be sikh jumping around with swords playing gatka
wonder what the name would have been, khalistan or sikhistan?

She did evil and killed millions...her country threatens others with war. Her ancestors did evil. Every 40 seconds a human dies.

another ungrateful fake Pakistani who has been rejected visa to UK and is hoping to get asylum in China

dont sh$t in the same pan that feeds you

no one who cares what ungrateful Taxi drivers like you think

we dont need opinions of ungrateful traitors who sell themselves to the highest bidder

now UK doesnt give money to Pakistani taxi drives like you and you lot run to China for coins

the only constant in your life is, you will always be a beggar and slave of China
Nothing wrong driving taxi over being a munshi and serve the royal pets. look what I found.. recall.
Screenshot_20220909-204506_Google.jpg

Muslims of the subcontinent will ever be grateful to the British.

Not sure why you single out only muslims, there were others too, more than muslims but anyways

I also highly doubt majority muslims will be grateful, just try asking Bengalis or Pathans, they got no love lost for British.

"Indian and dogs not allowed. "
Always remember
#fvgkmonarchy

The Crown series five: Pakistani actor Humayun Saeed 'will play Princess Diana's former lover Hasnat Khan' - who she dubbed 'Mr Wonderful'​

• The 63-year-old British-Pakistani heart and lung surgeon was romantically involved with Princess Diana from 1995-1997
  • The couple met at the Royal Brompton Hospital when Diana was visiting a friend who was recovering from a heart operation
  • She is said to have been so smitten at one point that she considered converting to Islam so the pair could marry
  • Their two-year fling ended in the early summer of 1997; Diana was killed in a car crash in Paris on August 31 of that year
  • Speaking in 2008, the surgeon broke an 11-year silence about the Princess to say, 'I found her a very normal person with great qualities'
  • The Crown casting update appeared to be confirmed by a tweet actress Mahira Khan wrote on Sunday afternoon
By MILLIE PAYNE FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 19:38 EDT, 9 January 2022 | UPDATED: 19:57 EDT, 9 January 2022

Humayun Saeed will reportedly play Princess Diana's love interest Hasnat Khan - who she branded 'Mr Wonderful' - in the highly-anticipated fifth series of The Crown.
The casting update appeared to be confirmed by a tweet actress Mahira Khan wrote on Sunday afternoon, which read: 'Finaaaallly it’s out!!!! So proud! So excited!!! MashAllah mashAllah ✨♥️ What a show! What a star :) @iamhumayunsaeed @TheCrownNetflix.'
As well as being an accoladed actor, the 50-year-old Pakistani film star is also a producer and co-founded the media production house Six Sigma Plus.
The Crown series five: Pakistani actor Humayun Saeed (above) 'will play Princess Diana's former lover Hasnat Khan' - who she dubbed 'Mr Wonderful'

+23
View gallery
Poignant role: Hasnat Khan pictured in 2004

+23
View gallery

The Crown series five: Pakistani actor Humayun Saeed (l) 'will play Princess Diana's former lover Hasnat Khan' (r) - who she dubbed 'Mr Wonderful'
Humayun was often ranked among the highest paid TV actors of his time and boasts over 5million followers on Instagram.

RELATED ARTICLES​

SHARE THIS ARTICLE​

443 shares
63-year-old Hasnat - a British-Pakistani heart and lung surgeon - was romantically involved with Princess Diana from 1995-1997, who nicknamed him 'Natty' and branded him 'Mr Wonderful.'
ADVERTISEMENT

During their fling, which ended in the summer of 1997, Diana - who is said to have considered him the love of her life - met the surgeon's family and even considered converting to Islam.
News: The casting update appeared to be confirmed by a tweet actress Mahira Khan wrote on Sunday afternoon

News: The casting update appeared to be confirmed by a tweet actress Mahira Khan wrote on Sunday afternoon
Former lover: 63-year-old Hasnat - a British-Pakistani heart and lung surgeon - was romantically involved with Princess Diana from 1995-1997, who also  nicknamed him 'Natty' (pictured 2008)

+23
View gallery
Former lover: 63-year-old Hasnat - a British-Pakistani heart and lung surgeon - was romantically involved with Princess Diana from 1995-1997, who also nicknamed him 'Natty' (pictured 2008)
Speaking in 2008, the surgeon broke an 11-year silence about the Princess to say, 'I found her a very normal person with great qualities.'
The couple met at the Royal Brompton Hospital when Diana was visiting a friend who was recovering from a heart operation.
They then pursued a discreet, two-year affair which ended in the early summer of 1997. Diana was killed in a car crash in Paris on August 31 of that year.
Romance: During their fling, which ended in the summer of 1997, Diana - who is said to have considered him the love of her life - met the surgeon's family and even considered converting to Islam

+23
View gallery
Romance: During their fling, which ended in the summer of 1997, Diana - who is said to have considered him the love of her life - met the surgeon's family and even considered converting to Islam
1997: Princess Diana's famous dress she wore to Swan Lake performance

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00
Previous
Play
Skip
Mute

Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time1:11
Fullscreen
Need Text

The Princess's closest friends previously spoke of her distress when the surgeon ended their relationship.
She had met his family during her 1996 visit to Pakistan, a trip on which she wore a traditional shalwar kameez - baggy trousers paired with a flowing dress.
She is said to have been so smitten at one point that she considered converting to Islam so the pair could marry.
Royalty: Diana had met his family during her 1996 visit to Pakistan, a trip on which she wore a traditional shalwar kameez - baggy trousers paired with a flowing dress (pictured that year)

+23
View gallery
Royalty: Diana had met his family during her 1996 visit to Pakistan, a trip on which she wore a traditional shalwar kameez - baggy trousers paired with a flowing dress (pictured that year)
She abandoned the idea when Mr Khan decided their relationship would not work long-term.
His father, Abdul Rasheed Khan, said his son had told the family: 'If I married her [Diana], our marriage would not last for more than a year. We are culturally so different from each other.
'She is from Venus and I am from Mars. If it ever happened, it would be like a marriage from two different planets.'
In 2013, Diana's close friend Jemima Khan, who was with her on her 1996 Pakistan trip, said the Princess was so 'madly in love' with Hasnat that she considered moving to Pakistan to be with him.

In a Vanity Fair article titled: 'The Grandmother Prince George Never Knew', Jemima said Diana sought her advice during fundraising visits to Lahore.
Speaking out: In 2013, Diana's close friend Jemima Khan, who was with her on her 1996 Pakistan trip, said the Princess was so 'madly in love' with Hasnat that she considered moving to Pakistan to be with him (Jemima and Diana pictured in May 1997)

+23
View gallery
Speaking out: In 2013, Diana's close friend Jemima Khan, who was with her on her 1996 Pakistan trip, said the Princess was so 'madly in love' with Hasnat that she considered moving to Pakistan to be with him (Jemima and Diana pictured in May 1997)
'She wanted to know how hard it had been for me to adapt to life in Pakistan,' she told the magazine's contributing editor Sarah Ellison.

'Both times she also went to meet [Hasnat's] family secretly to discuss the possibility of marriage.'
Diana was said to have been very keen to impress his immediate family, especially his mother.
'Diana: Queen of Style' documentary explores Diana's iconic style

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00
Previous
Play
Skip
Mute

Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time0:29
Fullscreen
Need Text

However, Jemima said the surgeon's mother - Naheed Khan - would have been very unlikely to approve of her son marrying an English woman.
'[For a] son to marry an English girl is every conservative Pashtun mother’s worst nightmare,' Jemima said.
'You send your son to be educated in England and he comes back with an English bride. It’s something they dread.'
According to Jemima, the surgeon also 'hated the thought of being in the glare of publicity for the rest of his life' if the pair had ended up marrying.
Decisions: According to Jemima, the surgeon also ' hated the thought of being in the glare of publicity for the rest of his life' if the pair had ended up marrying'

+23
View gallery
Decisions: According to Jemima, the surgeon also ' hated the thought of being in the glare of publicity for the rest of his life' if the pair had ended up marrying'
And in his interview as part of the Lord Stevens inquiry into Diana's death, he called marriage 'a ridiculous idea', adding that he 'told her that the only way I could see us having a vaguely normal life together would be if we went to Pakistan, as the press don’t bother you there.'
The pair's relationship was depicted in 2013 film Diana, which starred Naomi Watts in the title role.
However, Mr Khan refused to cooperate with the filmmakers.

WHO HAS BEEN CAST IN SERIES FIVE OF THE CROWN?​

PRINCESS DIANA - PLAYED BY ELIZABETH DEBICKI (REPLACING EMMA CORRIN)
Out with the old... MailOnline takes a look at The Crown's new stars for series five - it was announced that Elizabeth had been cast as Princess Diana last August, and fans of the Netflix show were delight to hear that the Australian actress would be taking on the role

Plot: The Crown's fifth and sixth series will include Diana's death in 1997

Out with the old... MailOnline takes a look at The Crown's new stars for series five - it was announced that Elizabeth had been cast as Princess Diana last August, and fans of the Netflix show were delight to hear that the Australian actress would be taking on the role
Screen star: From her big break in 2013's The Great Gatsby to becoming a household name thanks to 2016 TV series The Night Manager, Elizabeth steadily climbed up the ranks of showbusiness to secure the career-making role

+23
View gallery

Screen star: From her big break in 2013's The Great Gatsby to becoming a household name thanks to 2016 TV series The Night Manager, Elizabeth steadily climbed up the ranks of showbusiness to secure the career-making role
It was announced that Elizabeth, 30, had been cast as Princess Diana last August, and fans of the Netflix show were delighted to hear that the Australian actress would be taking on the role - replacing Emma Corrin.
Past: Emma Corrin played the People's Princess in the show's fourth series

Past: Emma Corrin played the People's Princess in the show's fourth series
From her big break in 2013's The Great Gatsby to becoming a household name thanks to 2016 TV series The Night Manager, the star steadily climbed up the ranks of showbusiness to secure the career-making role.
A former ballerina in training, Elizabeth switched to theatre during high school. She studied at University of Melbourne's Victorian College of the Arts, where she was also awarded the Richard Pratt Bursary for outstanding acting students.
She shot to stardom after making her debut in The Great Gatsby in 2013, after impressing the film's director, Baz Luhrmann, with her brief appearance in the 2011 Australian movie A Few Best Men.
Since then, she has appeared in several movies including The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Tenet and The Cloverfield Paradox.
Elizabeth has also done voiceovers for Peter Rabbit and appeared in television series The Kettering Incident and The Night Manager alongside Tom Hiddleston.
The actress said of her casting last year: 'Princess Diana's spirit, her words and her actions live in the hearts of so many. It is my privilege and honour to be joining this masterful series, which has had me absolutely hooked from episode one.'

PRINCESS ANNE - PLAYED BY CLAUDIA HARRISON (REPLACING ERIN DOHERTY)
Who's who? The actress playing Princess Anne in The Crown's fifth season has been revealed as The IT Crowd and Humans star Claudia Harrison (seen filming in Scotland this week)

Royal: Princess Anne is pictured at Balmoral in 1983)

Who's who? The actress playing Princess Anne in The Crown's fifth season has been revealed as The IT Crowd and Humans star Claudia
RADA-trained performer Claudia was spotted in character on-set at Scotland's Covesea Lighthouse on Tuesday, where she was shooting opposite Imelda Staunton, who is taking on the role of Queen Elizabeth II in the Netflix show.
Claudia, 45, boasts a number of TV gigs on her CV as well as a high-profile co-star following her turn in 2005 thriller Archangel, where she starred opposite Daniel Craig in the show about a mystery concerning dictator Josef Stalin.
Old role: The role was previously played by Erin Doherty in The Crown's third and fouth serie

Throwback: The role of Princess Anne was previously played by Erin Doherty in The Crown's third and fouth series
She is a farmer’s wife and a mother-of-three and is said to have been ‘shocked and delighted’ when she was chosen to play Anne when the Royal was aged in her 40s.
As well as Imelda, Claudia was also shooting alongside Theo Fraser Steele, who is thought to be playing Anne's second husband Timothy Laurence.
After she was seen on set of Tuesday, tongues began wagging over the identity of who was playing the royal and also over her remarkable likeness to Princess Anne.
One Twitter account entitled Royal Watcher, shared a message reading: 'Ok I think the actress playing Princess Anne is called Claudia Harrison? #TheCrown', alongside a trio of images of Claudia in different roles as well as an image from on-set.
The role of Princess Anne was previously played by Erin Doherty in 2019's third and last year's fourth series of The Crown.

Oh hey,it's the guy who's ashamed of his ethnicity and hides under the British flag.

You have to pay your respects to your Queen,mate.

My location is where I live. I live in UK. Check!
My country is where I was born. I was born in the UK. Check. Nothing to be ashamed of, just following forum rules. Im pretty open about my views so I dont know what you mean by "hiding".

No I will leave that for you at the gay club 🧔‍♀️ lol. I'd be more ashamed if my culture celebrated pederasty...

Why are you guys nagging? This woman used to be your Monarch for a while too. You are part of the commonwealth,so it's only logical for your government to go. And it's not something bad. The entire commonwealth should go.

You were part of the Ottoman empire too. By your logic, your leaders should go to rest flowers to all Ottoman emperors every year, and perhaps to the ancestors of those Ottoman emperors in Central Asia, Mongolia or China, where ever. Even more than that, your children should make pilgrimage to Turkey or Central Asia or China to show respect to your former masters.

A little bit exaggerated, but it is your own logic.

Last edited:
You were part of the Ottoman empire too. By your logic, your leaders should go to rest flowers to all Ottoman emperors every year, and perhaps to the ancestors of those Ottoman emperors in Central Asia, Mongolia or China, where ever. Even more than that, your children should make pilgrimage to Turkey or Central Asia or China to show respect to your former masters.

A little bit exaggerate, but it is your own logic.
It's a completely different situation. There was way more resistance and resentment of the Sultan here,we were conquered completely,rather than having many local rulers side with the conqueror,we were freed through war while the subcontinent became independent after the British decided to leave (forced by political and economic factors to a certain extent,but still they left)and they remained part of the commonwealth and in friendly terms with Britain.

Back
Top Bottom